Forex101.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 24, 2019
Joseph Barreca

Join live discussion of Forex101.com.au on our forum

Forex101.com.au profile provided by Ben Lukacs, Apr 15, 2019

Forex 101 is a Forex education company that was established to help many aspiring traders learn easy, stress-free and simple techniques on how to trade the markets profitably.
Our traders are Certified Technical Analyst’s (CTAs) and hold Diplomas in Technical Analysis.
Forex 101 lays down the fundamentals of trading, helping individuals that don’t know where to start and can’t afford to spend thousands on Forex education. With our experience, Forex101 is an affordable and reliable education program to help fast track Forex success.

Ontario, Canada,
Nov 30, 2019,

Nothing but gratitude for this forex family!

This is my second review of Forex 101, roughly one year later. This group is so supportive and caring.

I've tried to be consistent with trading in the past and it hasn't worked. The family created here between Joe and Rad, and the other members, are the only reason I've been able to make trading a regular habit this time! Between Joe's concise course, the multiple weekly webinars, and 1-on-1 video chats with Rad - where we look at the market and he adjusts my analysis in real time - I'm picking it up so quickly! I never thought I progress this quickly - now, all of the time I invest in this feels like it's going somewhere. Well worth the monetary investment. Not to mention the members who share their ideas, encouraging each other, and keeping each other accountable. Couldn't ask for more <3

Nov 16, 2018 - No Rating Joe, the man behind Forex 101 wished he had a community and mentor when he first started out. That's his motivation behind starting Forex 101, where he is active on a group chat, hosts live webinars multiple times a week (recordings then posted online), and even has the occasional seminar. All of this is free because he genuinely just wants to give back!

The system he teaches is easy to follow and implement. As a new trader who works full time and is practice trading, his system is perfect for me. Added bonus: I'm already seeing my account grow!

Reply by Forex101 submitted Dec 5, 2019:
I can't thank you enough for this review, it really means a lot and brought a huge smile to my face. You're a valued member just like everyone else :)

Thanks again!

Joe
ben,
melbourne, Australia,
Aug 7, 2019,

highly recommend for anyone getting into trading !

joe is an absolute legend ! knows his stuff and gives anyone and everyone his full attention and helps them get where they want to be with his full 11 years trading experience behind him you couldn’t be in better hands !
Reply by Forex101 submitted Nov 24, 2019:
Thanks Ben! Really appreciate the kind words! :)
Sunshine Coast, Australia,
Aug 7, 2019,

The Real Deal

Joe is a breath of fresh air in the forex space with his genuine desire to see traders succeed rather than just looking for sign up $$. He is incredibly forthcoming with his time and knowledge and the free webinars he hosts 3 times a week contain more value than other paid services I have been a part of previously. I am incredibly grateful I came across Forex 101 when I did and am finding it easy to follow Joe's no nonsense approach to the markets. Recommend that anyone struggling to break through in their journey to being consistently profitable to get in contact with Joe.
Reply by Forex101 submitted Nov 24, 2019:
Appreciate your review DBell! I'm glad you've found a home here at Forex101 :)
perth, Australia,
May 30, 2019,

Joe is great, try this, its good, but you need to know most of the basics.

I havent paid a cent and im making good trades on my demo account. Im really impressed by these results. the 3x a week free webinars are almost all you need to know these guys are the real deal. No fluff talk about lambos ect. just hard education. There is a telegram chat for subscribers to the signals, and another one for general talk. its $39AUD a week, or $150/month, which i thought was pretty heavy. But im confident you can make much more per week than this.

In the webinars, I admit at my level its a lot of stuff i already know. But Joe helps put it together and helps stop trade paralysis. Plus after years of learning, it gets hard to know what to focus on, particularly support and resistance. Joe however helps bring it into focus, and its a lot easier to make a trade.
You cant watch these videos straight from beginner, however a few weeks on youtube and one can definitely keep up.
This is the only paid service i have ever liked for hard results. But yet offers free webinars, from which you can trade. Just know your money management.

My thanks to forex peace army for having all these reviews here. Its what tipped me off. Hopefully a profitable future ahead of me. will check back after awhile of testing.
Reply by Forex101 submitted Nov 24, 2019:
Appreciate your review Trevwa! And as of the costs, we've actually lowered our membership service! :)

Glad to have you apart of our team here at Forex101
Mar 24, 2019,

Being apart of your signal group has helped so much not just in sense of profits but on my own behalf when I Analyse and place a trade then I see you give a signal and I’m already init.

It also has mentally helped me with the calmness behind trading and letting my trade play out , instead of checking every couple seconds or minute so not only do I get to gain profits , I’ve become more mature towards my trades .

Nov 18, 2018 - 5 Stars I just started not so long ago and I’ve picked it up soo quick , makes trading feel simple.

Reply by Forex101 submitted Nov 29, 2019:
Thanks Pbfxtrader, your words mean a lot! We're glad to have you apart of us here at Forex101.
Mar 23, 2019,

Thanks Joe do appreciate your commitment.

Best and transparent educational resource second to none. Good analytical and technicall price action capabilities.

Cheers, Deinde.

Mar 21, 2019,

The best signal provider you can ever have. Joe is truly a caring person that wants his students to unlock their dreams and ambitions. Till now i have zero regrets joining him. He also provides a course as well. I mean you make money by taking his signals and you learn, what can be better than that? Highly recommend others to join him :)

Ben J,
Mar 21, 2019,

Joe is the real deal.

100% recommend forex101 to anyone looking for a great education. Joe has the best webinars! If you happen to stumble across Joe like i have, consider yourself lucky.
Truly life changing how he can lay out a path to freedom.
Very rare to have access to this information. Get on it!

Jan 19, 2019,

Yoda of Forex

The man is a an absolute champ. The amount of knowledge he provides especially on his webinars is ridiculous especially being free. If your a newbie to forex I would recommend him as a great person to learn from.

Jan 15, 2019,

Recommend Forex 101

One of the best Forex Education I meet on my Forex Journey ;)

Simple strategy.
Simple analysis.
Excellent explanations.
Excellent Risk to reward and risk management explained.

Proud to be member of FOREX 101 ;)

Kyabram, Victoria, Australia,
Nov 23, 2018,

Would HIGHLY recommend FOREX101 to ANYONE interested in learning how to trade forex!

Forex101 is such a great company, I was introduced earlier this year and after months of studying, i had a an "ah ha" moment and everything clicked. I am incredibly grateful for Joe and Andrew they have ALWAYS helped me no matter how big or small no matter what time it may be, they're always there to help! did i mention they do it all for free? One of the little real traders out there who do it for the love of helping others better themselves! Cant thank you Forex101 enough!!!
Steve C,
Nov 20, 2018,

Highly recommended! Amazing Group strictly focused on improving their trading!

Its rare to find a professional trader who is willing to provide free education and is contactable any time. Joe fast tracks the learning process by keeping it simple yet effective. Highly recommend anyone to join in on the weekly webinars to watch live analysis from a great trader.
Nov 20, 2018,

Simple, authentic and honest

For anyone wanting to either commence their journey or refine their skills at trading, look no further than Joe @ Forex101. Entering the market as a technical trader can be very overwhelming with all the tools available. Joe has a very simple and authentic approach to teaching people. You can forget the flashy cars, watches and stacks of cash when working with Joe as he gives real-time experience. Always accessible, he is determined to teach people a way of owning their own outcomes without rushing in. I can't recommend Forex101 enough..
Titan Davis,
Nov 16, 2018,

Real traders. Real people.

Joe and the team at Forex 101 are genuine guys and actually real traders. Their knowledge and expertise in the forex market are the reason for their great reputation in the Forex industry. His proven strategies are second to none and any questions you have will go unanswered. Thank you Forex 101.
Gold Coast, Australia,
Nov 16, 2018,

I Highly Recommend This Company

I Started learning from this company in January 2018 after being referred by a friend, at first I was skeptical as they offered free education in the form of nightly webinars. I thought, here we go another Trading company that is going to start selling courses to me, however, I quickly found out that this wasn't the case. The owner Joefx_ on Instagram is the head trader and just a genuine work from home trader that enjoys teaching people to be financially independent. Not once has he tried to sell me or anyone in his telegram group anything and the knowledge he shares on his webinars and by answering questions in the group has allowed me to take my trading to the next level. I can't recommend this company enough.