CityTradersImperium.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 28, 2019

Join live discussion of CityTradersImperium.com on our forum

CityTradersImperium.com profile provided by CityTradersImperium, Nov 26, 2018

City Trading Imperium is a leading forex trading company that focuses on creating profitable traders by providing an exceptional forex mentoring programme. CTI also provides trading signals for investors and new traders. It also provides funded accounts for experienced traders.

Phil . D . S,
Nov 27, 2018,

CTI review

Fantastic team to work with! Really helpful guys! They help you in every step of the way to make sure you succeed and develop into a complete profitable trader! I really like that I have been given the opportunity to trade a funded account based on my personal trading record and also given support in developing a trading plan to make the most of the funded account and to succeed as a profitable trader. I decided to choose CTI after searching high and low for a company that allows me to trade funded accounts but gave me very little flexibility as an independent trader. CTI is the only one I have found to let me use my own style of trading with various strategies and within the risk parameters given to me. Also, the support and communication are always constructive and supportive to ongoing development as a professional trader.
Phil. D. S,