FXTRADING.com Review

Gleneagle Securities Pty Ltd

Updated: Nov 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXTRADING.com is a forex broker. FX TRADING offers the MT4, MT4 moblile, and MT4 web top forex trading platforms. FXTRADING.com offers over 35 currency pairs, CFDs, oil. silver, gold, and stock indices for your personal investment and trading options.

FXTRADING.com
November 2018.  A different company once owned the FXTRADING.com domain name. However, since then, a new company has purchased the FXTRADING.com domain name and is operating an Australian ASIC regulated FOREX and CFD brokerage under the name FXTRADING.com (All references to fxtrading.com prior to 2018 are for the old company and not related to the new company on this page).

This review page is for the new company which owns and operates FXTRADING.COM

Please be careful to make sure you are leaving reviews on the correct review page.  The forex broker FXTRADING.com is not related to the company operating at FxTradingCorp.trade.

Established: 2009
Address: Level 27, 25 Bligh Street Sydney, NSW 2000 , Australia
Contact: service@fxtrading.com, +61 (02) 8039 7366
Regulators: ASIC # 337985, VFSC #40256
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXTRADING.com on our forum

Castle Hill, Australia,
Oct 20, 2020,

Great experience!

I’ve been with FXTrading for over 6 months. I’m relatively new to forex treading and I’ve enjoyed my experience to date. They offer competitive rates and my account manager, Ian, has been reliable, objective and always willing to help. He’s offered much needed advise, support and learning throughout my trading experience. I plan to continue using this platform and can recommend FXTrading as a trading partner of choice.

Reply by Vivian Chiou submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Hi Ezambrano,

We are glad that you have enjoyed your trading with us. At Fxtrading.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and support to our clients.

Happy trading,
Sam Barua,
Oct 19, 2020,

Excellent customer service from Tony Li

Have been using fxtrading for over a year and Tony Li has been attentive and responding quickly to issues when withdrawing funds from the account. The platform has low spread and the speed is quick. Wonderful! Thank you.

Hi Sam,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and support to our clients.

Oct 19, 2020,

very good broker

I traded with this broker. Great client service. Execution time and response are very nice. Fast withdrawal time. Generally happy.

Hi

We're glad to learn that you have enjoyed trading with us. We endeavour to build an excellent trading environment for our clients.

Oct 18, 2020,

Amazing broker!

I’ve been trading on and off with a few brokers over the years and had a lot of problems with them I’m regards to swaps and spreads. However since trading with FXmarkerts it has been a dream come true. Low spreads and perfect pairs to trade with low commission!

My account manager Tony was a huge help. If I had any questions about anything to do with trading or fundamentals he would always help. Very quick replies and on the ball.

I would seriously recommend them!

Hi Torytatnell,

Thank you for this review. We aim to make forex trading an enjoyable and profitable experience to our clients and we're glad you experienced that yourself!

Oct 18, 2020,

Good service and reliable broker

I have been trading with FX Trading with more than 6 months. The broker is reliable and I have not have any major issues so far. Deposit with Neteller is free and instant. Withdrawl is processed within 24 hrs. I have a good account manager who is able to assist with any queries that I have. As of now, I could recommend FX Trading as a good broker to trade with.

Hi,

We are glad you have enjoying trading with us. We aim to provide excellent trading environment and client experience.

Happy trading!

queensland, Australia,
Oct 16, 2020,

I’m client with FXtrading and trading with more than 1 year right now. I’m satisfied with their great services. Withdraw faster, professional acct manager and services based broker. Fxtrading.com were customer focused . Keep it up!

Hi Lawrence,

Santiago, Chile,
Oct 15, 2020,

Excelent platform and service

I was trading on live several months with tham from South America.
Every time that I had a problem or request , they solved each issue kindly and very fast. Allways an account manager call me to my phone and offer help that was more than usual.
I have used too many big brokers in the last years and I can say that FXTrading it was an trusted option to take. I will continue using their services new year too.

Reply by Vivian Chiou submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Hi Pbalbis,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and support for our clients.

sydney, Australia,
Sep 30, 2020,

Very good platform with best services

I'm very happy to trading with FXtrading.com services as I was new to trading. Previously I'm using with different broker , however , it looks like they just ripping of clients' money. I'm very happy to be part of FXtrading.com as they are professioanl and transparent. Slippage was seldom and pricing were very competitive. They are professioanl and can solve all my issues and questions.

Before we made decision we need to try it at least ! Keep it up FXTRADING.com

Hi Fiona,

Sep 27, 2020,

Best broker to work with

From the day I first opened my account, FXtrading have really looked after especially Tony! I use their lowest spread account and there is never a delay with any market prices. I will continue to use FXtrading for the rest of my trading career. Keep up the good work guys

Hi Joshuatatnell,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, we are on the mission to provide the best service and trading environment for our clients.

auckland, New Zealand,
Sep 25, 2020,

Fxtrading.com, my favourite trust company.

Excellent company! Much more better than my expectation! Their company platform speed is very quick, very low spread, sometime the spread is 0, it highly increase the possiblity to take profite with my trading. Fxtrading.com company is much more better than my last company, I have earned huge amount money from it. As for withdraw, it is the fastest withdraw than I have ever met before, sometime the same day, you will see ur withdraw in ur bank account. Anyway, 5-stars platform!

Hi Kenfafafa,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, We endeavour to build an excellent trading environment for our clients.