4XC.com Review

Formerly 4XCube.com

Updated: Jul 23, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

4XC is a forex broker. 4XC offers the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 forex trading top platforms. 4XC.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, cfds, bitcoin, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

4XC.com

Established: 2018
Address: Global House, Avarua, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Contact: support@4xc.com, +44 203 514 9306
Regulators: FSC-CI #MC03/2018, FC #
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Help2Pay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, VLoad, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, 2Pay4You, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Help2Pay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of 4XC.com on our forum

Porto, Portugal,
Jul 21, 2021,

PAMM Works well

I ran few MAMs and PAMMs with different brokers, and must say that 4XC so far been the most flexible of all. The daily payout of performance was quite a good surprise for me. Support in Portuguese also quite good. I´m with them for 6 months so I think its been enough time to give them some recognition.

Ludus, Romania,
May 25, 2021,

Do not trade with this company, they deleted al my profits from my MT5 account. I have been their client for more than a year and I traded on mt4 at the beginning, where I lost money. When I started trading on mt5 and making money, they closed my account and deleted al my profit (2000 euros) not so much but it was my money. They invent things from terms and conditions just so they don't give you the money. Stay away from them.

Reply by 4xcube submitted May 28, 2021:
Dear Paul,
We regret to hear that you had a bad experience with 4XC.
Maybe is important to highlight as well to the Community that your account was terminated due to fraudulent activity.
The full reasons for the termination are clearly stated on the termination letter sent to you on the 19.05.21.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact our support Team by phone, email or chat.
Pakistan Sindh, Pakistan,
May 24, 2021,

Very Very High Spreads in US Shares

Hi All Dears and ADMIN of Forex Peace Army. I'm Farooq Ali I Have live Account in this Broker but this Broker is not Good because Us shares spread are to much High in this Broker like 50 To 150 pis My Real Mt5 platform Account number is 16599. And this Broker clame that their Spreads are very tight and low. But this not Fair Statement of this Broker. So I request you my dear ADMIN of Forex Peace Army plz tell strictly this Broker that they Reduced their Spreads of us shares otherwise plz Take Action against this Broker Thanks.

Reply by 4xcube submitted May 28, 2021:
Dear Farooq,
We regret to hear that you had a bad experience with 4XC.
We try to improve our spreads on a daily basis, and we are proud to say that we have one of the most competitive spreads in the industry for FX pairs.
For stocks we have improved our offering since last time we spoke, and we will be happy to have you try again our stocks in MT5, with better conditions.
May 19, 2021,

Refuses to pay profits

They disabled my account because I made profits.
If you love yourself, stay away from this scam broker because they only want to see a losing trader.

Reply by 4xcube submitted May 22, 2021:
Dear Kayode,
We regret to hear that you had a bad experience with 4XC.
Furthermore, you have withdrawn 4x more profit than your total deposit without any kind of limitation from our side.
The full reasons for the termination are clearly stated on the termination letter sent to you on the 17.05.21.
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Feb 4, 2021,

Insane spreads. Innovative.

If you ever sign up for one of their instalment plans, beware of the extra spreads of the stocks, which have never been mentioned on their website. For a $10 stock, the spread is typically $1.65, (even on a Pro account, if I got it right), compared to the $0.03 typical spreads on other brokers I've used. I requested them to lower their spreads to a more reasonable level but was told they could do nothing because it is a limitation of their liquidity provider.

Nevertheless, they are innovative in offering instalment plans and monthly competitions. Their website is sleek and well designed. They don't force you to pay for your loss, in case you wish to terminate your instalment program. Their leverage for stocks is high, so you can diversify your portfolio a lot.

I am moving to a different broker, because the spreads are more reasonable there.

Kismayo, Somalia, Somalia,
Mar 27, 2020,

Best broker in Somalia

I started with 4xcube in 2020 and i realized that its the best broker works in Somalia. First execution and easy withdrawals. Low spread.

Warsaw, Poland,
Mar 23, 2020,

Nice execution and support

4 x cube has solid offer for individual clients , and is transparent as well. Of course there is no perfect broker, although this one satisfies my requirements sufficiently.
website is user-friendly and legible. I have one issue lack number of instruments ....

Oct 18, 2019,

4xcube busted

Anyone got this email?

On 11 October 2019, ANZ received a notification from the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) confirming the aforementioned parties are unlicensed foreign entities that have made unsolicited calls to Australian investors to invest in non-existent financial products. Victims are then directed to deposit funds into foreign bank accounts.

Details of known bank accounts are listed below:

Account name: 4xCube Ltd
Account number: 608000
Bank name: Capital Security Bank Limited – Cook Islands

ASIC has formed the view that 4xCube Ltd’s operations constitute a cold-calling scam. ASIC is aware that Australian investors have been induced to invest funds by the convincing telephone calls and associated websites used by the operators of these scams.

ASIC has added the details of 4xCube Ltd to its public list of "unlicensed overseas callers and fake regulators" located at www.moneysmart.gov.au.

You can access the specific ASIC warning at the following internet address:

ANZ’s records indicate that you have made, or attempted to make, one or more payments to 4xCube Ltd or one of their related accounts.

Given that ASIC has formally advised that it considers 4xCube Ltd to be part of an international scam, and has publically listed a warning in relation to this group, ANZ strongly recommends that you send no further funds to these entities.

If you have further queries regarding this ASIC notification or other cold calling scams, you can contact ASIC’s Infoline directly on 1300 300 630.

Alternatively, you can contact me if you have any questions regarding this matter, my contact details are listed below.

Yours sincerely

Reply by 4xcube submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Official 4xcube Statement regarding ANZ notification from the Australian Securities and investment Commission:

ANZ received notification confirming 4xCube as an unlicensed foreign Entity in Australia, which is a fact as 4xcube is licensed in the Cook Islands, under Money Changing License number MC03/2018, issued by the Financial Supervisory Commission.

Regarding the matter of unsolicited calls and emails, 4xCube denies this accusation and we are currently in dialogue with ASIC to resolve this matter.

In response to the comment, stating that ASIC added details of 4xCube to a public list of fake regulators, this is untrue, which can be verified on the following link:

We would like also to highlight the fact that The Cook Islands has been rated one of the best in the world for technical compliance with 38 out of the 40 FATF Recommendations as per link below:

Furthermore, important also to mention that ASIC has not completed any kind of investigation in result of possible complaints, therefore ASIC has issued a very generic sweeping statement as per their own notification “could be involved”.

The possible complaint to ASIC that resulted in this warning notification, has been investigated both by our regulatory body FSC (Financial Supervisory Commission), and the independent entity Financial Commission, which has confirmed that no misappropriation of funds took place.

We HEREBY require you to cease and desist from associating 4xCube to any scam businesses meant to mislead readers;

Once again we highlight the fact that 4xCube is an Execution-only Broker, and for that fact we do not hold responsibility for any trading performed by 3rd parties using our trading venue.

Failure to comply with these requirements will force 4xCube to take legal action against you and demand compensation for any losses caused and will be caused as a direct result of the defamatory statements and misrepresentations. Please note that in this event you may be charged additionally with legal fees relating to any interim proceedings instituted in the country of origin.

Once again we are available to provide any clarification of facts or further information.

4xCube Team
brisbane, Australia,
Jul 23, 2019,

gary strong scam

It is an absolute tragedy what happened at 4xcube, Gary Strong was running a ponzi scam and although there is no evidence to suggest that 4xcube were in on it, they certainly did nothing to help around 50 people who lost all of their investment. If they had just investigated what happened for the sake of all those people, but they did nothing except tell everyone that they are execution only brokers,and they used that excuse to get rid of everyone, Gary Strong is a serial scammer and should not have been allowed to continue with his strategies, all those iinvestors had no idea why their money disappeared at first, it would not have hurt 4xcube to just show a bit of concern , and perhaps report it to police.
October 2019 and March 2020:  Gary Strong has tried a number of methods to get this review removed.  These include threatening legal action.  Some of his statements could easily be interpreted as misleading.
Paul Rogers,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 20, 2019,

Good partnership deal

Signed up with 4xcube 3 months ago and I'm very happy so far with their support and speed of withdrawals.
The daily payment of Rebates and performance fees is also an advantage comparing with other brokers I've used.