4xCube.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 11, 2019

About 4xCube.com

4xCube is a forex broker. 4x Cube offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. 4xCube.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, bitcoin, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

4xCube.com

Join live discussion of 4xCube.com on our forum

drgandra,
Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro,
Dec 16, 2018,

Excellent company that offers more than fair conditions for all traders and investors

I am trading on the forex market for many years. Recently, I opened a live trading account with the 4xcube company, primarily because they offer good trading conditions, such as low spread, because scalping and hedging are allowed, because they offer support in the Serbian language as well, which is very important for me, also they provide a free VPS service for all his customers. This company have a PAMM service in its offer. Welll, if you are a money manager or investor, this is good opportunity for you. Me, I have opened standard (STP) trading account for now. Everything is okay for now and everything function well. So, I strongly recommended 4xCube for all traders becose my experience is very positive for now.
crico,
Cascais, Portugal,

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

Fantastic team, with 20 years of experience. Excellent experience at all levels.
Very satisfied working with 4xcube.
AbdulAziz,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,

Best execution & spreads

Extremly satisfied with 4xCube execution & spreads. I even got a free Vps with my account!
hashim86,
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 9, 2019,

Great trading experience for traders and investers

4xCube have fast execution and does not take much to open an account with them along with great customer service. Costs are low and minimum deposits are OK.
I highly recommend trading with them.