NewYorkCityServers.com Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
NewYorkCityServers.com

Special offers

Coupon code

$100 Free Account Credit

NYCServers is giving $100 of free account credit for all FPA members. Account credit can be used for free forex VPS service!

• Code FPA100
  • Expires Apr 30, 2020
Get deal
127 traders already tried

Join live discussion of NewYorkCityServers.com on our forum

Leeds, United Kingdom,
Nov 29, 2019,

WOW. ,.., simple fast effective., I dont ask for much more..

Can safely say , Never had such a seamless set up from ANYONE, in or out of the forex world. :)

From 1st contact to log in to RDP. as I stated above. was seamless ..

more than happy with this fast efficient service

and customer service also shames others :)

keep it up NYCS

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Nov 20, 2019,

Best VPS I ever used.

The servers run great, no downtime and great connection. If you find better support, you don't need to trade anymore, you won the lottery.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 5, 2019,

slow, many hangs and delays

i had shared their service, bad quality , very slow, they tricked me first and put me on slow server and when i claimed to transfer to better server, they told ok but the same problem persists, not recommended at all .

Reply by NYCServers submitted Oct 8, 2019:
Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our service.

On September 24th at 13:09 hours you informed us that you were experiencing "a bit slow and sometimes hanging performance". We replied to your message on September 24th at 13:10 (yes, literally one minute after you contacted us) requesting further information from you so that we could help resolve the problem you reported to us. After gathering the requested information from you we determined that it would be best to move your VPS to a different server and then re-evaluate performance. After we completed this you informed us that things were performing better and there were no problems at that time.

On October 4th you contacted us again informing us that you are experiencing performance problems again. However this time you threatened us with a fraudulent PayPal charge back. After this we decided that we no longer wish to work with you and provided you with a full refund and cancellation.

We can assure you that no one is being "tricked", and we would have been happy to work with you in resolving the problem if you did not threaten us with a fraudulent charge back.