FXPremiere.com Review

Updated: Jun 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXPremiere.com

Special offers

Promotion

3 Day Forex Signals

FxPremiere.com are offering a 3 day trial for only £5. Why not take up the offer and trial us .

• Expires Dec 9, 2019
Get deal
91 traders already tried

Join live discussion of FXPremiere.com on our forum

FXPremiere.com profile provided by FxPremiere.com, Dec 10, 2018

FxPremiere,com sends out informational and Educational Forex Signals to be placed on Demo accounts for learning only. Anyone trading our Signals on Live Accounts are fully responsible as we are not a Managed Fund Company nor Financial Advisors.

| LONDON AND NEW YORK SESSION SIGNALS | Delivering Daily Live Forex Trading Signals Sent by Email and Telegram at 9AM and 3PM Switzerland Time | Covering USD/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CAD USD/CHF, EUR/CHF, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, AUD/USD, CHF/JPY, AUD/JPY, EUR/JPY, NZD/JPY, GBP/JPY, NZD/USD, GOLD, CRUDE OIL, and many more currency pairs. Trading the foreign exchange market also known as the Capital Markets is about making profits and reducing losses – FxPremiere.com offers the most up to date market analysis and detailed Telegram and Email signals you can get Worldwide. Subscribe to one of our packages today and start learning our methods of success in Forex Trading.

France, France,
Jun 4, 2020,

Bad really bad

For my first time i begin to trade, and i was thinking about signals to help me, but all of your signals are bad. I dont understand why you do that. I buy it because trustpilot people recommand it but its fake, i understand now. Bad expérience, i lost all my money in 1week because of ther signals.

Justin,
Queensland, Australia,
Apr 9, 2020,

Average

I paid for a month with FXpremiere and I definitely had some wins but the losses stripped the majority of the wins. That being said paid from 11.03.20 for what I assumed would be 30 days and it was during the world wide Corona epidemic.

I did notice on their VIP Telegram page that they were lying about Take Profits of signals when I was hitting the stop loss. After I questioned them on the issue (I have screen shots of all conversations and loosing signals which I can share if its legal to.) They repeated to me that it was my choice to make the trade and that they are in no way responsible for the losses. They also added that I should use their broker as mine must be causing the stop loss. I am using "AVA Trade" which I have had success with many other signals. I understand and I do take responsibility, but I only took all their trades because well why else would I buy their service? Anyway I cancelled my membership 2 days before the new month because I had lost far too much and the 1 month membership actually comes out every month so make sure to cancel prior. You will loose a few days when you cancel but its no big loss.

I did have more wins than losses while I was using 0.01 lots and wining around $2-$5 per win (always using their TP - 1) and loosing $15 -$20 per loss (Using specified SL) which made the account for the month negative $40 overall.

So in summary I am new to trading so there is quite a lot for me to learn. I don't think this companies intentions are bad I just don't agree with the business model of not accepting responsibilty for poor signals. A simple "yeah we made a mistake" instead of "You placed that trade at your own risk" would have gone a long way with me. Anyway, this is just my opinion in a volatile time (But then dont give signals at this time if you consider bad) so you never know what the next few months hold for them.

Good luck,
Justin

Zürich, Switzerland,
Aug 19, 2019,

Really worse

Don´t trust them! They are giving real bad signals. Approx. one or two a day, some days they tell you, they are looking for a good entry.
They are really scammers. I booked 3 month for 99 GBP and they give me an additional month.
But I would never take a signal of this provider because it is burning only money.
And they never mentioned that their trades went into SL