FXPremiere.com Review

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXPremiere.com
August 2020:  Extremely large numbers of highly suspicious 6 Star reviews have been submitted for FXPremiere.

The FPA has received multiple reports that FX Premiere is offering a free indicator in exchange for submitting a 5 star review.  If you have evidence of this sort of activity, CLICK HERE and send a screenshot.

Join live discussion of FXPremiere.com on our forum

FXPremiere.com profile provided by FxPremiere.com, Dec 10, 2018

FxPremiere,com sends out informational and Educational Forex Signals to be placed on Demo accounts for learning only. Anyone trading our Signals on Live Accounts are fully responsible as we are not a Managed Fund Company nor Financial Advisors.

| LONDON AND NEW YORK SESSION SIGNALS | Delivering Daily Live Forex Trading Signals Sent by Email and Telegram at 9AM and 3PM Switzerland Time | Covering USD/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CAD USD/CHF, EUR/CHF, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, AUD/USD, CHF/JPY, AUD/JPY, EUR/JPY, NZD/JPY, GBP/JPY, NZD/USD, GOLD, CRUDE OIL, and many more currency pairs. Trading the foreign exchange market also known as the Capital Markets is about making profits and reducing losses – FxPremiere.com offers the most up to date market analysis and detailed Telegram and Email signals you can get Worldwide. Subscribe to one of our packages today and start learning our methods of success in Forex Trading.

lerome, Cyprus (Inside the offices of FXPremiere),
Aug 27, 2020,

descent signals for last few months (I forgot to mention I work there)

I must say using their signals for last few months i see good indications of vast changes in this company over the decade

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Cyprus (IP: 69.6.24.44) previously used by an employee of FxPremiere (connor@fxpremiere.com) to spam the FPA.  The same IP was used by FxPremiere's current representative to the FPA on August 28, 2020.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by FxPremiere.com submitted Aug 28, 2020:
FxPremiere.com employees are in UAE and USA

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: You are not in the UAE or USA. You are in Cyprus. You joined the FPA in 2018. All of your IP's have all been in Cyprus. One of your IPs overlaps with this fake review. You used that IP the day after this fake review was submitted.

Since you want to dispute the authenticity of the accounts used by your employees, we will add the email address and IP address to the comment on the review.

Is it a coincidence that over 90 reviews came in for your company the same day you submitted this comment?
South Africa, South Africa,

Legit

These guys know what they’re doing. I recommend them as they have proven themselves to be consistent and reliable.

Georgia, USA,
Aug 27, 2020,

Just signed up and loving it

Been using this service just 2 days and have received great signals. Very happy so far. Would recommend to anyone.
Nigeria, Nigeria,

This is pure scam

I gave this people 5 stars on the ground they will give me indicator worth $297 but they lock their telegram account and I could not send them the screen shot as requested. My 5 stars was not genuine and I'm sorry if you follow them based on my recommendation

France, France,
Jun 4, 2020,

Bad really bad

For my first time i begin to trade, and i was thinking about signals to help me, but all of your signals are bad. I dont understand why you do that. I buy it because trustpilot people recommand it but its fake, i understand now. Bad expérience, i lost all my money in 1week because of ther signals.
Zürich, Switzerland,
Aug 19, 2019,

Really worse

Don´t trust them! They are giving real bad signals. Approx. one or two a day, some days they tell you, they are looking for a good entry.
They are really scammers. I booked 3 month for 99 GBP and they give me an additional month.
But I would never take a signal of this provider because it is burning only money.
And they never mentioned that their trades went into SL
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Aug 31, 2020,

Incentives for fake reviews

The group on their telegram page advertised giving out an indicator worth 297 usd ( which is freely available on the internet for no charge) to people that left 5 star reviews here. Their signals are quite bad in reality. And none of the promises they advertised are ever met.

Bangalore, India,
Aug 31, 2020,

Horrible, Scam, Forceful Review

All they do it ask people to give them 5 star rating even before they take their service. They offer one week for giving a 5 start review and they do not take any responsibility for your losses which literally happen because of them. So yeah, if you want to lose your money, then join this SCAM.

Reply by FxPremiere.com submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Forex peace army are the worst review site making negative comments about all legitimate reviews

Forex peace army has only a handful of owners

Forex peace army your time of respect ended

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA is based in the USA. You violated the law of the USA and other countries by offering compensation for reviews. Even if this practice is legal where you live, it is unethical everywhere and is against FPA policy. Every reviewer had to certify "I have not been offered any payment or other incentive (like a bonus or discount) to write this review" yet they still left those reviews anyway. We have no idea why you think the number of owners the FPA has bears any relationship to your illegal and unethical actions. Respect for the FPA grows every time disrespectful actions like yours are publicly exposed.
CA, USA, USA,

Bad Customer Service

They don’t take responsible for their delay service. I would be totally fine if they just apologized. Mistake happen but instead they shift the blame on me. Not ok.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 28, 2020,

The best legit broker ever (FX Premier is NOT a broker - this review is fake.)

In a rapidly developing country such as Nigeria, there are so many good brokers, but there are also a lot more scam brokers operating in the market. So it is really important to only choose trusted & regulated forex brokers and avoid the bad ones.
Therefore I recommended FxPremiere.com as a excellent and legit broker with more profit and least loss.

Thanks @FxPremiere.com

Over 90 suspicious reviews were submitted for Fx Premiere on August 28th.

FxPremiere is a signals service.  This fake review claims FxPremiere.com is a forex broker.

This reviewer obviously never used the services of Fx Premiere before submitting a review.  5 Star rating removed.
Justin,
Queensland, Australia,
Apr 9, 2020,

Average

I paid for a month with FXpremiere and I definitely had some wins but the losses stripped the majority of the wins. That being said paid from 11.03.20 for what I assumed would be 30 days and it was during the world wide Corona epidemic.

I did notice on their VIP Telegram page that they were lying about Take Profits of signals when I was hitting the stop loss. After I questioned them on the issue (I have screen shots of all conversations and loosing signals which I can share if its legal to.) They repeated to me that it was my choice to make the trade and that they are in no way responsible for the losses. They also added that I should use their broker as mine must be causing the stop loss. I am using "AVA Trade" which I have had success with many other signals. I understand and I do take responsibility, but I only took all their trades because well why else would I buy their service? Anyway I cancelled my membership 2 days before the new month because I had lost far too much and the 1 month membership actually comes out every month so make sure to cancel prior. You will loose a few days when you cancel but its no big loss.

I did have more wins than losses while I was using 0.01 lots and wining around $2-$5 per win (always using their TP - 1) and loosing $15 -$20 per loss (Using specified SL) which made the account for the month negative $40 overall.

So in summary I am new to trading so there is quite a lot for me to learn. I don't think this companies intentions are bad I just don't agree with the business model of not accepting responsibilty for poor signals. A simple "yeah we made a mistake" instead of "You placed that trade at your own risk" would have gone a long way with me. Anyway, this is just my opinion in a volatile time (But then dont give signals at this time if you consider bad) so you never know what the next few months hold for them.

Good luck,