Markets.online Review

HF&CO Ltd

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Markets is a forex broker. Markets offers online trading platform. Markets.online offers over 40 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Markets.online
April-May 2020:  Multiple fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Markets.online.
Markets.online is part of HF&CO Ltd group. Known members of this group include WorldStocks.com.

Join live discussion of Markets.online on our forum

Jun 6, 2020,

Happy Client

First, let me start with the Customer Support Centre, they were so warm to me from the first time I contact them. On top of that, they are reliable and they explain any question asked clearly. The Company has got simple rules and instructions which are so easy to understand for even the first time client who has to been referred like me. The Company also offers a two weeks trial period which gave a chance to build trust with the Company before I made an investment. 6 months now, and everything is working as I expected. I highly recommend Markets.Online Forex Trading Company.

Jun 5, 2020,

Great Investment Platform

I have never come across a great platform like Markets Online. The customer support has always been there whenever I came across a problem when trading. For last 5 months that I have been using it, I have been able to make huge profits that have enabled me cope up with this situation of COVID_19. I highly recommend anyone to try Markets Online.

manila, Philippines,
Jun 5, 2020,

Good Platform

my increased interest in making money online, I decided to try out forex trading I came across markets. online, Within a few minutes I was set up and made my first deposit but still I was not sure but I decided to try it, First of all, I really appreciate the efficient customer support. They were always assistive in my concerns. I also like that the platform is regulated by the Seychelles FSA and I feel safe. While it is not perfect, it’s a good solid platform for people who likes trading online.

Jun 4, 2020,

A good Forex broker platform

I have affection for trading on various Forex platforms. Since I landed on Markets.Online with the help of a friend, I’ve savored a lot and am looking forward to earning more and more from the platform. The transactions are safe and customer service is amazing. All I need is to trade safely in the various marketing options provided. I recommend Markets.Online for any person who requires to trade safely.

Duncan Mwangi,
Jun 4, 2020,

User friendly and excellent Forex assistance

I have been using Markets Online for the better part of three months and not once have I regretted. It is easy to get started provided one understands the risks and is patient to learn. Their customer care is available at all times and they give you tutorials on how to get going on their [user friendly] portal. Also, they offer a fantastic range of trading options. The only reason they get a 4-star rating is their minimum deposit which is a bit steep at $250.

Jun 3, 2020,

Highly Recommend it!

I am extremely pleased with the services offered by Markets. Online. I had done prior research on online trading and knew the basics involved and visiting the site after being recommended by a friend, it ticked all the boxes. From the site usability to their demo account and the best of all, to their customer support. They really helped me when it came to making the right trades and teaching me on how the market works. I would highly recommend this site to anybody that wants to start trading online.

Alison,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jun 2, 2020,

A good website for investing

Markets.online have been good to me so far, but i really hope and wish they work well on their customer support. It takes almost a whole day to get a response from them, but apart from that, Markets.online is a good trading website. So, 4-stars until customer support is good.

Edem K.,
Accra, Ghana,

Great Customer Experience

Markets.online is a great platform. You can also deposit money at no extra cost. Their customer service is great. I like the fact that they trade forex, stocks, and commodities. However, their minimum deposit is high ($250) and it takes some days for me to withdraw funds. Apart from that, they are a great site to trade. like the flexibility that their 5 account types give me. Their interface is user also very friendly.

Couldn't choose any better

I recommend market.online bearing in mind and heart what I’ve reaped from it. My lost funds on scam companies was recovered in just a few months. From being a borrower to a lender. That’s the risk I took.
I don’t understand the negative reviews posted. On my side what I know is that I’m all happy making cash. Professionalism and patience to learn is key. It's no quick money making scheme.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jun 1, 2020,

Nice platform

Market. Online is one of the nice and geniue broker i have tested as a forex trader. When I first contracted their customer service the answered me in no time and helped me when I needed them.
Their trading tools are fine and easy to use toped with their advanced trading and market research.
I think they should reduce their deposit fee especially for newbies that are only new in to forex trading.
Aside that I have made market.online my trading platform they are very easy and fast in responding. I deposit easily and I withdraw easily too!