EuroPrime.com Review

Apsilon LTD

Updated: Jun 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EuroPrime is a forex broker. Euro Prime offers the Sirix Web Trader and Mobile forex trading platform. EuroPrime.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, stocks, ETF, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EuroPrime.com

EuroPrime.com is part of Apsilon LTD group. Known members of this group include MarkeTrading.co.

Join live discussion of EuroPrime.com on our forum

Yemen,
Mar 9, 2019,

Scammer

the refuse to make withdraw ask to withdraw 5000 $ they give 2500 what in the hell !!!!!!!!!!1

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 17, 2020,

Run, don't give them any money

they are thieves, their aim is how to suck your money, they trading without any risk management or Stop Loss policy. I believe they use virtual accounts.
UAE,
May 15, 2020,

scammer

We had been contacted by Europrime in Sep 2019, during oil crises and offered a good return, we invested an short time deal, but they really scam us, showing the deals we make some amount and we told them we want to exit take your commission and transfer the balance but they refuse. after few weeks, the whole amount was gone. and they said you need to re-invest to cover the looses.
As per our researches, they are focus to scam people in Arabian country mainly, and they have arabic speaking people.

Saudi Arabia,
Mar 11, 2019,

Do not recommend at all with this company they exercise professional traders each Monument and has no credibility in the deal I'm one of the victims who've been swindling them by this fraudulent company
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jun 7, 2020,

Bad company without any follow up

I register in eroprime once they called me and after 2 days i have been contacted by the brocker. And as per his stories that he will be my personal brocker and he will contact back me after 2 days bcause he have off, and since that day no one contact me since more than 12 days and i try to contact them many time on their numbers no one is answering my call i dont recommend the company.