SwissFS.com Review

Updated: Jul 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

SwissFS is a forex broker. Swiss FS offers the MT4 and UniTrader forex trading top platform. TSwissFS.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

SwissFS.com

Related domains include swissfs.sa.com and sifxtrading.com

SwissFS.com is an IB for forex.ch and cbfx.com

Minimum to Open Live: $3,000
Established: 2002
Address: City Tower ( Al Madina Tower) Floor 16 Khalid Ibn Al Waleed Street Sharq Kuwait P.O.BOX 26635, SAFAT 13127, Kuwait
Contact: admin@swissfs.com, +965 - 22020490
Regulators: MOCI #89468/2002
Trading platforms: MT4, UniTrader
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of SwissFS.com on our forum

Jamie,
Dec 30, 2019,

Review after 5 months trading

I have not faced any serious issues, it’s a Legit Broker registered in Kuwait since 2002 with expanded offices in GCC. so it has been around for some time when I did my initial research was a bit skeptical so gave them a try with a below $5k account size, spreads was reasonable about 1.1 in Euro although they have better ECN spreads if I was to increase my deposit size but I wanted to try and see, deposit and withdrawal was very fast and smooth no issues there even I made profits. But they didn’t give me a swap free account as I was not from Middle East hence I was refused a swap free account not that it bothered me much I’m a mostly day trader with some positions I hold on for less than 5 days so it was okay, leverage was 1:400 that was one of the reasons why I wanted to open an account since most brokers are based offshore and I would rather not put funds in some island. SwissFS was the next best thing to me cc’ing my requirements and I did search they had several offices in the GCC and many funding and withdrawals options. With regards to slippage there is a few but as an STP it is expected as market was volatile I did trade bre exit and had smooth trading while the leverage was cut to 1:200 on GBP pairs but that was nothing really compared to other brokers and they did fill my orders auto fills and fast and again there was some slippage but can’t complain I had my fills at the best available rate given the market conditions. So overall it’s a normal broker it reminds me of the golden days of the NFA regulates brokers execution and style of business something I miss a lot these days and the way FX was tarnished as a whole. So I would give them a try but if you looking for a sweet heart deal don’t bother you will get your regular deal and execution with fast deposits and withdrawals.

Note I do work with there Dubai branch as I have a business in Dubai and travel to Dubai regularly so the thing that I like about the Dubai office is the Automated credit card facility where I can deposit anytime of day and it’s linked automatically to my trading account hence I can fund and trade without contacting anyone in the company. As for withdrawal it needs a staff to take the funds out so you just need to do the withdrawal form from the Private cabinet portal as a client then it’s probably checked by a staff and done it takes me less than one working day to receive funds to my local Dubai bank account so that’s convenient for me, I would like them to have the withdrawal auto as well just like the deposits but as most brokers it seems they check then process it.

Nabeel,
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 19, 2019,

So far so good

I started an account with the Dubai Branch in May, Apart from the Manual deposit Which is way too old, I haven't faced any issues
Their execution is fast enough so is their withdrawal, Have faced slippage issues twice but with small difference so can let go.

Overall a good broker specially with local deposits and withdrawal option.

Micheal Blanc,
France, France,
Aug 23, 2018,

Okay for what they do

Hello I’m from France and I was searching for broker to give me swap free account since I trade medium to long term trades I was looking for such a broker and I find them now one thing I notice they have company from 2002 working non stop in fx so I try with small amount 700 euros and I fund in credit card and I try to withdraw all was good in 3 days I got money in my card then i started to increase my deposit and withdraw and I have no problem, I have been trading for 3 years with them and no I’m more happy because they are in Kuwait they don’t follow ESMA rule so I’m so happy that I don’t have to change my Leverage they offer me 1:400. Spreads is between 1.5 pip to 2 pips for regular account it’s varibale spread for me I don’t mind since I do medium to long term and I have swap free it’s suit my trading and I have 1:400 leverage on forex and 1% on CFD I’m happy.

Maged,
kuwait, Kuwait,
Jan 1, 2017,

These guys have been around since 2002, that's long enough in my book for a forex broker, they do business the old way and are good at doing it, they are not a market maker but an STP model, I have been trading since many years with them, they have introduced a good new website, online instant account opening, funding and withdrawals and have recently expanded to Saudi. I just want a local broker in my country that has been many years and offer good execution and my money is safe.

Jonah ,
Jun 29, 2016,

They called me randomly claiming they received my details from investing.com... Utter annoyance and rude reaction to my asking for clear explanation of how they received my details. Would not clearly say that they are not investing.com, and repeatedly said they're registered with investing.com whatever that means. Don't call me !!! Probably conning people that shouldn't be trading to lose money. Calling anyone that ever looked at a chart online at investing.com? Shocking.

alberto go,
philippines,
Nov 12, 2009,

yes, I agree, many of the web site's links are broken, including opening a demo account, live chat etc. how could such a prestigious looking web site let this happen. something is wrong. I guess this company is not worth inquiring into.

Pat,
Sedona, AZ,
Nov 17, 2008,

THe most bizzare phone conversation ever left me wondering exactly how this got a 5-star rating. THen I noticed that all the "reviews" were from overseas. First of all, several of the pages on the website were broken (first sign of trouble). I tried clicking on the "Live Chat" button -- that also gave me "Webpage not found" Then when I became frustrated with the website, I tried called in the number listed for Canada. It is in the middle of the day here in North America, but when I phoned the number (905 910 0740) it sounded like I was waking some guy out of a deep sleep and he answered "Ah... hello..." And then after he woke up enough to be coherent I started asking some direct questions about Forex trading and he didn't have any answers and he eventually hung up on me. Keep in mind, I verified several times that I was reaching "Swiss FS" and when I tried to call back there was no answer. So I thought I might have the wrong number. But several subsequent tries only got an immediate busy signal. I would mark this as SCAM if I had ever given them money ... but as far as I'm concerned this is a SCAM

John ,
Cheyenne,
Aug 6, 2008,

They are a kuwait Company and I notice their wiring instructions are to send your money to
IFX Markets Inc.
Commerce Bank and Trust
386 Main Street
Worcester, MA

Who is IFX Markets? Has anyone done business with this group? Is it perhaps better to have this connection with a US bank?
I have read good reviews of this group, but I have never come across this strange subterfuge. Is there any further reliable opinion of them?

Mohamed,
Kuwait,
Feb 29, 2008,

I can say that they're very professional and honest broker.
They're commission-free with low spreads and default mini-lots for retail traders (10,000 units per lot) which is great for beginners and you can multiply it as you wish (for professional traders, although they've more advanced platforms and services for professional and institutional traders). They're compatible with islamic rules, which makes them appropriate for everyone, muslim or not.
The platform is simple, but very reliable and contains all the features you may think of (although I'm still a Meta-Trader fan).
Orders are filled immediately, with slippage of 2-3 pips in volatile conditions (which is nothing compared to other brokers and platforms)
I didn't have to call the dealing room, but I met the customer support (it's an advantage to have a broker where you live). They were very honest and professional. I was day trader at first with repeated losses, so they adviced me to become a swing trader (which is less profitable for any broker -because of less deals per day- but not when they're clean and transparent) and taught me a sterategy, which gave me repeated good profits.
I didn't try their ECN & Currenex service they provide, but I may think about it in my plan, although I'm very comfortable and satisfied with their default retail platform and service.
I highly recommend them for any trader to give this broker a try.

Mahdi,
Lebanon,
Oct 30, 2007,

I have traded with Swiss international very proffesional company i trade on the Institutional platform that is an ECN Platform Great liquidty pool. I advice my fellow traders to email them and ask them for that service. You have all the options like slippage control, spreads from zero pips, the volume you can trade at each price level. etc etc Please post my review of this company Thank You