GoCapitalFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GoCapitalFX is a forex broker. Go Capital FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. GoCapitalFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, gold, silver, futures, energy resources, cfds and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

GoCapitalFX.com

Join live discussion of GoCapitalFX.com on our forum

Germany,
Mar 29, 2019,

This company is a scam.. they will take your money and then you will not get it back

My account manager does not answer my emails anymore and the company will not give me back my money

Anna,
Ireland,
Jun 13, 2019,

Scam

The account manager was very professional until he could get me to invest more funds. He desapeared as soon as I decided not to deposit any more. No contact was possible with anybody from the company. I could not withdraw any of my cash.

Lella,
Jun 7, 2019,

SCAM

a scam
They have loured me in to invest money with a trader on an account that i had not control over and than as soon i was not willing to invest any more money they opened positions on the account to make it look like i lost all the money but they have taken it all.
I am in the process of reporting them to the police, trading standards and so on but obviously they are based in Dominican republic so i can't see me getting any money back, but at least it will be recorded on a national data base as a warning to others, that is why i am leaving reviews anywhere possible to warn people. They lure you in to a false sense of security telling you lie after lie. There is no forex trading it is all made up all fake hence you making profits at first and as soon as you stop investing they loose before you try and take your money back. They stop ringing you when you ask for your money back and you have no way or meaning to withdraw it yourself. So do not believe them.