ForexSignalsAndInvest.com Review

Updated: Jun 15, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexSignalsAndInvest.com

Join live discussion of ForexSignalsAndInvest.com on our forum

Jun 13, 2020,

Do Not Invest with these Scammers!

'Forex Signals and Invest' (www.forexsignalsandinvest.com) have a very professional website and social media presence - but DO NOT BE FOOLED! They are absolute scammers and fraudsters. They claim good monthly returns on investments, but when you ask for a small withdrawal they will not return emails or messages. If you invest, I guarantee YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
I have invested, I have been scammed, I do not want the same for anyone else. This company and it's people are a disgrace and they should be ashamed of themselves. They are criminals preying on innocent people. SHAME ON YOU.

london, United Kingdom,
Jun 6, 2020,

I have invested

I invested with this crowd and have been scam no reply's the will get all there money there signals are poop

new jersey, USA,
Jan 31, 2020,

forex signal and invest scammed me

i invested 2000 pounds. thy have refuse to pay me now. they did not reply to my emails, telegram and whatsapp messages. they are scammers
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 15, 2020,

I have invested in forex signal and invest

They are not responding to email telegram what's up I would like to withdraw my money I have no contact I think I have now lost my money

CA, USA,
Jul 29, 2019,

SCAM and 100xx SCAMMERS

JUST keep away from them..group of scammers that located in UK and they will trick people with there non losing results..but when u ask to withdraw your money they will excuse there are working trades and you cant withdraw your money.

they promise u to increase your capital 60% each month but that is abig Lie,,the lied on clients and dont do 10% from ur capital..if u put 1000$ u will get 30-40$ monthly only.

KEEP AWAY please its my advice ...JUST dont trust them