Investous.com Review

IOS INVESTMENTS Limited

F1Markets Limited

Updated: Jul 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Investous is a forex broker. Investous offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Investous.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, cfds, commodities, indices, stocks, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Investous.com

Established: 2015
Address: Kolonakiou Avenue 43, 4103 Ay. Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@investous.com, +357 25 262760
Regulators: IFSC #60/511/TS/19, CySEC # 267/15
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, MyBank, Neteller, Nordea Solo, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, MyBank, Neteller, Nordea Solo, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly

Join live discussion of Investous.com on our forum

Oedipus Totos,
Marousi, Greece,
Jul 9, 2021,

I had no problems with this broker.

I wanted to try Forex trading since long ago, but I've only started recently. I've been trading a real Investous account for a month. I want to tell you that I had no problems with this broker. I thought there would be difficulties, but I can make money and withdraw it to my card. I think that's the main thing. Also, the trading platform Metatrader 4 is very convenient.

Dear Oedipus,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for keeping us posted! Please keep our support email support-investous@investous.com for future use and feel free to contact us for any queries or issues you may come across.
Shing Wencheng,
Wong Tai Sin, Hong Kong,
Jul 7, 2021,

This is my first broker

This is my first broker. Opened an account with Investous two months ago. Before that, I wanted to register with another company, but first, problems with registration, and then the silence of technical support for my letters - all this pushed me away. With Investous, registration was pretty quick, and verification was also quick. Now I am learning to trade on a real account. So far successful.

Dear Shing,
We are very happy to hear that your trading experience with us is positive! Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker!
Dushane Turner,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jul 5, 2021,

I practice intensive daytime trading with this broker

This broker encourages me to trade actively throughout the day. It’s not about attractive spreads, they are not so good. However, they offer Webrader - an excellent product that allows to quickly shift from one financial instrument to another. So, my strategy is simple - I open a lot of trades, quickly cycling through assets. I try to open trades on instruments with one market direction. For example, these are EUR/USD, gold, silver, AUD/USD. I try not to open trades with different market moves. So, I keep either a bullish or bearish collection of trades, but they are never mixed. That’s my firm principle. I simply don’t want to get confused.

Dear Dushane,
Thank you for your review. If you need any assistance don't hesitate to send us an email to support-investous@investous.com

Thank you!
Mustafa Mulhim,
Tunis, Tunisia,
Jun 23, 2021,

My first experience with Webtrader

I would like to say that the main thing that attracted me to this broker was its great web platform. Despite it’s dubbed Webtrader, I want to note that it should not be confused with other Webtraders. That’s a weird situation but I already saw a platform also called Webtrader but it allowed to open charts in separate tabs just like in Metatrader. But this one with Investous is different. Here you don’t need to create tabs for each chart because you can simply click on the required asset and a chart shows up in the central working place. It’s very convenient, much better than what I can do on Metatrader. You know that when dealing with Metatrader, you need to go to the complicated menu to add new assets. Moreover, in Metatrader, you first add an asset to the column of supported assets with bid and ask prices to the left and then open a chart with extra mouse clicks. Here you need to make a single to open a chart. It’s very convenient for scalping when you need to shift from one asset to another very fast.

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 28, 2021:
Dear Mustafa, We are very happy to receive this positive review. Thank you for choosing Investous as your trusted broker and for the 5 stars rating!
Gabier,
Taza, Morocco,
Jun 15, 2021,

Fast executions, reliable platform

This forex broker has the most reliable platform in the market with fast order executions. This is a great benefit for my high-frequency trading strategy. I also appreciate the list of assets available for my scalping approach.

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 23, 2021:
Dear Gabier, We are very happy that you are satisfied with our services! Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker!
Nayif Muwaffaq,
Manama, Bahrain,
Jun 1, 2021,

Getting the latest market updates.

I enjoy the app for the market news and events. It’s effective in terms of staying informed about anything happening in relation to an asset. Thus trading is getting simpler and more profitable. The rest of the trading conditions are fine, the platform works well.

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Dear Nayif, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review and for the 5 star rating!
Sharif Salah,
Tunis, Tunisia,
May 28, 2021,

I trade in the long term here

I’m satisfied with this brokerage service. I joined it last month. I have been trading for more than five years and one month is enough to say concrete things about the broker. So, I can say that the company seriously approaches the trading process. A decent execution drops a hint at the fact that the broker invested enough in its infrastructure, such as servers and also bothered to establish contacts with top-tier liquidity providers. Top-tier liquidity providers and good servers are responsible for good execution. What’s more, reliable liquidity providers never come to unregulated brokers. This one is regulated and once I learned about it I no longer hesitated and finally opened a trading account.
With a reliable broker, I don’t need to worry about my capital and instead I can focus on my trading.
I trade on H1, H4 and D. Previously, I tried to scalp but then realized that it’s a foolish thing because it requires too much energy and I felt exhausted when scalping. Long-term trading is less stressful. In this case, I can relax and in general long-term trading resembles a highly intelligent chess game.

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Dear Sharif, We are very happy that you are satisfied with our services, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and for the 5 star review!
Kyler Lesch,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
May 26, 2021,

Working conditions are acceptable

I worked with different brokers, and either I was so unlucky, or it is always the case with newbies, everywhere I was unlucky. Investous was advised to me by one of my acquaintances, who basically described the advantages of his work with him. At first I was wary, but after three months of joint work I can draw the following conclusions: I was pleased with the presence of the MetaTrader4 platform, thanks for it - it is very convenient and reliable (before, there were always some problems with conclusions); the ability to trade from 0.01 lot. I'm not talking about 100% of the number of successful deals, but there are more of them.

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Dear Kyler, Thank you for sharing your rating and your honest feedback with us. If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to send us an email to support-investous@investous.com
Manuel,
Nazare, Portugal,
May 14, 2021,

I want to be better at trading.

I've always tried to be better. First at school, then at university and even at the gym. Now I want to be better at trading. I really believe that I will succeed with this broker !!! In addition, the leverage is good here - 1: 500 and the choice of trading assets is impressive!)

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Dear Manuel, Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker and for the 5 star review!
Eligio Palermo,
Rome, Italy,
Apr 10, 2021,

This broker helps me make money ..

I started my job as a trader with Investous. This broker helps me make money .. Of course he is not perfect .. you can say an ordinary broker.

The minimum deposit is $ 250. And at first it was hard for me to deposit such an amount. Okay .. it's okay because I was able to increase my deposit and recently withdrew the first $ 1000 I earned.
Of course it took a long time .. it helped the leverage - 1: 500. Thanks to them for that. but you need to be careful!

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Dear Eligio, We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. As we are aiming to improve our services, we would like to hear more about your experience. Please feel free to provide us more information to support-investous@investous.com