Investous.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 13, 2020
IOS INVESTMENTS Limited, F1Markets Limited

About Investous.com

Investous is a forex broker. Investous offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Investous.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, cfds, commodities, indices, stocks, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Investous.com

Regulators: IFSC #60/511/TS/19, CySEC # 267/15
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(40+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, MyBank, Neteller, Nordea Solo, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, MyBank, Neteller, Nordea Solo, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly

Join live discussion of Investous.com on our forum

KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa,
Mar 12, 2020,

Shameless

I have never had the opportunity to use my monies for trading. They went and stole 82 U$ of my 300U$ which was the deposit to start trading. When I queried with the broker he put the phone off. THIEVES that is what they are.

Noa Lovren,
Split, Croatia,
Mar 2, 2020,

High-quality brokerage

The broker is cool, offers many interesting things like signals and convenient trading platforms. I've been trading for half a year and there's no complaints. The service is of high quality, the terminal has never lagged (it was a couple of times slowed down, but it turned out that there were brakes on my side) (weak PC).
There were also no complaints about the withdrawal of funds, either. Everything was clear and fast. I was withdrawing what I had earned through Neteller, takes literally for hours. I had to go through verification, but it's a mandatory procedure for all licensed brokers.
By the way, Inevstous is one of the best support services. All questions are answered clearly and quickly, no matter if it's an online chat or an e-mail. In general, I recommend it. Besides, trading conditions that are quite at the high level. it's possible to use trading signals, if anyone needs them. In general, the whole range of services for good trading.

Aaron Verdugo,
Belo Horizonte, Brazil,
Feb 25, 2020,

Good analysts

Worked with a personal analyst. At first I did not want to start such cooperation, usually analysts, frankly speaking, do not understand the market very well. So I decided to give it a try. Personally, I was very pleasantly surprised by the professionalism of the company's analysts, who are able to make not only long-term forecasts, but also short-term ones. And, most importantly, in most cases they are right.

Sigurd Welch,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 25, 2020,

Interesting brokerage

Feels like a great broker to me. The platform is convenient, all the necessary tools are there, I didn't notice any hangs, it's okay. Money is withdrawn quickly enough. I had to communicate with support more than once - everything is polite and competent. So the impressions are good and you can really make money there.

Mohamed Carretero,
Maracaibo, Venezuela,
Feb 21, 2020,

Choose if you want trading with no problems

A few months ago I switched to trade investous. The platform is convenient and good user interface. No trading, negative moments or gross mistakes I've not noticed. In general, it's just typical broker, that done everything good. My judgment is - if you want to trade with no problems, I may recommend this one.

Charlie Kibe,
Tangerang, Indonesia,
Feb 20, 2020,

Brokerage that works for you

I like trading with this company, as it offers a lot of opportunities - many assets, combined with high-speed execution, low spreads and clear trading conditions make trading really easy and delightful. Maybe someone will say, that I'm excited of this brokerage and maybe you'll be right. I like minimalism and investous is kind of such brokerage, that don't try to offer you more, than you really need and I like this.

Galak Wibisono,
Feb 20, 2020,

My brokerage

I trade it for around a year and can claim I'm satisfied, company is stable and works on becoming better. Sometimes there are some problems, but support service works to fix it and they don't left me 1 vs 1 with them, so I'm delighted!

E.Sekkura,
Maputo, Mozambique,
Feb 19, 2020,

Serious brokerage

Yes, sometimes you pay more with Investous than with brokers that try to attract you with 'spreads starting at ZERO and deposit starting at ONE DOLLAR', it's true. However, trading conditions in investous don't differs from League 1 brokerages, but there your initial deposits will start from 5-10 thousands of dollars. So, you should decide what you want to trade - Investous really opens a door to a high league and it depends on you to use it.

Alex Banik,
Bengaluru, India,
Feb 16, 2020,

Young brokerage that do a lot to win the competition

Investous is young brokerage. It's good in some way, as the broker is struggling hard to win the competition with other brokerages. Market is full of brokers and all of them try to win, so each broker should be better and offer excellent service in order to win wiithin such competition. Investous made a bet on a professional service, with a lot of assets, CySEC regulation and fast order execution. I already experienced it on myself and can recommend investous :)

Sushant Pant,
Delhi, India,
Feb 16, 2020,

Many assets and ISFC regulated

All traders need is just two things: a lot of assets to trade and a broker with clear regulations. Investous has both these things and that's the reason I enjoy trading with this brokerage so much. I'm calm, as I know that my brokerage is 100% regulated (there was no problems by the way, but I even don't think that may be in the future) and I can be profitable, combining my skills with a lot of access, trading with which I can access thanks to investous. And the most pleasant thing in all of these are tight spreads, so I don't overpay for each action!