Investous.com Review

IOS INVESTMENTS Limited

F1Markets Limited

Updated: Apr 13, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Investous is a forex broker. Investous offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Investous.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, cfds, commodities, indices, stocks, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Investous.com
Other websites of this company include F1Markets.com, 24CM.com, EuroPrime.com/eu.

Minimum Deposit: $250
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, MyBank, Neteller, Nordea Solo, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, MyBank, Neteller, Nordea Solo, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly

Join live discussion of Investous.com on our forum

San Pedro Sula, Honduras,
Mar 18, 2022,

Same people of investmarkets

Investeous are the same (website, people, ways to scam) as investmarets. They are gonna robbed you. Run. Run. Run.

Banader,
Belcourt, Algeria,
Nov 15, 2021,

Investous broker have good seliction of assets

I chose this broker becaus there is a good selection of trading assets and I can make money by trading CFD of cryptocurrency.
I also like the fact that I can be calm because there is a regulation and a license and all the broker's work is legal and honest.

Florinio Parco,
Madrid, Spain,
Nov 10, 2021,

I’m all involved in my test

I initially chose this broker to test my long-term strategy. I have been already conducting my test for more than two months. My strategy is quite complicated and a lot of improvements still need to be done, but everything flows as I planned and in general I’m quite optimistic about my test. The main difficulty is that my strategy is built around indicators I did on my own and these were my first self-made indicators.
I never test strategies on demo accounts. I do it on real ones because I realize they greatly differ. Even quotes are different.
I chose this broker because it’s regulated, so I trust it. In the course of testing my strategy I paid more attention to the broker and I think that I will continue trading here after the test. I appreciate the choice of assets here and execution.

Bestrafer,
Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
Nov 1, 2021,

A good and reliable broker

Although it's not the most well-publicized broker, but for me it is one of the best. I have been here for three years now. I have registered, made a deposit, opened and closed bets and withdrew money. There are a lot of ways to deposit and withdraw money, including PaySafe Financiall and Skrill. Educational section, which is on the site contains Trading Central, which is available after registration. There is also a description of several profitable trading strategies, a glossary, basic concepts of technical and fundamental analysis. A good and reliable broker. I think I will stay here for a long time.

Marius Pektal,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Oct 20, 2021,

Investous broker seemed interesting to me

I periodically test unknown for me brokers, I often open accounts to compare quotations and to be aware of who is who. Investous broker seemed interesting to me to try trading and I deposited $2000 here. In principle, my intuition did not let me down. Verification was fast, money to the deposit was credited without delay.The company has shown itself as a serious partner, without all the unpredictable things that often start with brokers.
I work steadily, regularly withdraw money to the bank card or e-wallet. Yesterday I withdrew 1500 dollars, they came within 30 minutes, for which the respect of the company.I think this broker is very interesting in terms of its potential. It offers a large number of tools and opportunities for investment. Although there is only one Webtrader trading platform, but this is unlikely to scare anyone away, because every trader is familiar with this platform.
As for their website, I want to mention their training section where market news and basic trading materials are published. There are trading signals from Trading Central. A couple of my friends also trade with this broker and I haven't heard any negative feedback yet.

Mohamed Trabelsi,
Tunis, Tunisia,
Sep 30, 2021,

I’m overwhelmed with stock trading

For the last time I have become heavily disappointed in many traditional assets such as minor and major currency pairs and commodities. I can’t exactly explain what caused my dissatisfaction with them. Perhaps, it’s something personal, but I have been already trading stocks with this broker for two months and I find stock trading a relaxing things. Yeah, after EUR/USD, it’s really relaxing. I swear. I think you should try it.
Reply by Investous submitted Oct 5, 2021:
Dear Mohamed,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for the 5 stars rating, we really appreciate it!
Fabrizio Negri,
Milan, Italy,
Sep 27, 2021,

Everything is fast

For me the most important thing is the withdrawal. With Investous I have withdrawn profits more than once - everything goes well. Of course, I can't boast about super large sums, but all the same, all is well. The applications for withdrawal do not hang, they are considered immediately, and the money is transferred. Everything is fast and of high quality.

Reply by Investous submitted Oct 5, 2021:
Dear Fabrizio,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service.
Eisa Naim,
Tunis, Tunisia,
Sep 13, 2021,

The conditions are optimal

I have been trading forex for 3 years, half of them with Investous. I have not read any reviews about Investous, I was advised by an acquaintance. The conditions are optimal, I can't complain. I think the most important thing is that they withdraw the profit and you don't have to worry about your money.

Reply by Investous submitted Sep 20, 2021:
Dear Elsa,
Thank you for your positive review and for choosing us as your trusted broker!
Erick Rowen,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong,
Sep 12, 2021,

This platform gave me the income

Before working with Investous, I had studied the reviews up and down, and it was time to write my own. I am very glad that I got to know the broker during this difficult time. This platform gave me the income on the side that I needed for my family and I'm very thankful to the analysts who are very understanding of my situation and protect me from bad trades and in particular the support service for their professionalism, I wish everyone to find their broker and advise Investous.
Reply by Investous submitted Sep 14, 2021:
Dear Erick,
Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review! We're always happy to help and really appreciate the time you took to write this review.
Li Dingbang,
Central, Hong Kong,
Sep 7, 2021,

I chose Investous broker

I chose Investous broker based on the reviews and I have been working with him for a long time and all is well so far. I started working there with 700$ and I don't have any problems. This is a very good broker, their spreads are competitive and there are no hidden fees. I have never had any problems with withdrawal.

Reply by Investous submitted Sep 10, 2021:
Dear Li,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing Investous as your trusted broker!
Benedek Gáspár,
Lenti, Hungary,
Aug 20, 2021,

I opened an account on the Investous platform a long time ago, because the broker's reviews are good, but I didn't have the confidence to trade. I worked purely on the demo and checked quotes with other brokers. I had some discrepancies, but not serious ones. I decided to deposit to my real account and start trading. I opened a basic account. I deposited about $ 1500. At the beginning I traded not very successfully, there were advantages and disadvantages. I lost money if I used my leverage incorrectly. Then, with time I began to use various videos and read a lot of strategies. I managed to find and test one strategy with good results and reasonable commission. I have increased my investments by 20%, I think it will be more fun now. I have an opportunity to use trading signals from Trading Central. I used them, but I can not say that they are 100% helpful, because the market has its own logic and it can at any time turn around and go in the exact opposite direction. Their accuracy works out to about 60%, so you have to think for yourself and analyze the market before you open a position. Basically, to summarize, the Investous broker is good and reliable and one can trade with it calmly and without problems.

Reply by Investous submitted Aug 24, 2021:
Dear Benedek,
We are very happy to receive this positive review. Thank you for choosing Investous as your trusted broker and for the 5 stars rating!
manama, Bahrain,
Aug 15, 2021,

TERRIBLE!

do not trust them. they will keep wanting you to deposit more and more money. I followed everything that the account manager told me and he still insisted and pressured me to deposit more money even though I told him I dont have anymore, he seemed dissatisfied and told me to invest in some risky assets and said I am above the margin therefore I am "safe".
one day I get an email at 2 am saying I am below margin and that I should deposit more, so I went to the website so I can deposit more so I can save myself, only to find that they closed all my trades with no warning whatsoever and whenever I try to get into contact with my account manager he avoids me and does not call me !
Reply by Investous submitted Aug 19, 2021:
Dear Manama,
We are committed to provide the highest level of service and would like to hear more about your Investous experience. If you are willing to share your feedback, please contact us at support-investous@investous.com. Thank you.
Bartolome Grajeda,
Madrid, Spain,
Aug 14, 2021,

All my doubts were wrong

The small amount of the minimum deposit of about $250 catches the eye. Almost everyone can afford to entrust such an amount even to a broker they do not know well. It didn't take me long to decide on this step. I've been in touch with Forex for a long time, so I've had a good practice. So I decided to start working with Investous. As it turned out later, all my doubts were wrong about this broker. There were no problems with the withdrawal, the platform was perfect and the quality work of the Investous team allows traders to earn.

Reply by Investous submitted Aug 19, 2021:
Dear Bartolome,
Thank you for your honest and positive feedback about Investous and for the high rating!
Gabier,
Taza, Morocco,
Jun 15, 2021,

Fast executions, reliable platform

This forex broker has the most reliable platform in the market with fast order executions. This is a great benefit for my high-frequency trading strategy. I also appreciate the list of assets available for my scalping approach.

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 23, 2021:
Dear Gabier, We are very happy that you are satisfied with our services! Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker!
Nayif Muwaffaq,
Manama, Bahrain,
Jun 1, 2021,

Getting the latest market updates.

I enjoy the app for the market news and events. It’s effective in terms of staying informed about anything happening in relation to an asset. Thus trading is getting simpler and more profitable. The rest of the trading conditions are fine, the platform works well.

Reply by Investous submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Dear Nayif, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review and for the 5 star rating!