CapitalCoinX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 27, 2020

About CapitalCoinX.com

CapitalCoinX is a cryptocurrencies broker. Capital Coin X offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCoinX.com offers bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCoinX.com

Join live discussion of CapitalCoinX.com on our forum

Swindon, United Kingdom,
Feb 26, 2020,

CapitalCoinx Scam Broker

CapitalCoinX are a scam brokerage firm that were also under to guise of CFD2FX and CFD2FXPRO AKA Direct Coin. The proof is just dial their number 448716407673. I used CFD2FXPRO until they were shutdown and was called by a broker called Christ Burt who advised me that the previous broker Henry had family issues and had to leave the company. She said she was a better broker and if I deposited additional funds she could make me a load of money. They were unable to take deposits so she recommended that she transfer the funds in my account over to CapitalCoinx with no input form me apart from a message on Skype. The alarm bells started ringing. After I saw my funds were in my CapitalCoinX account and my CFDFX2PRO AKA Direct Coin I decided to execute a withdrawal. From the day of the withdrawal until now I have been unable to contact the broker and the broker hasn't contacted me. I have an open trade with CapitalCoinX but you can tell its a fake platform because I am unable to close this trade. If you are contacted by this firm just put the phone down and save your money and use a regulated broker.

Jan 21, 2020,

Extraordinary Crooks

I had a similar experience with a guy who goes by name of Robert Ortega. He spent about 10 weeks pursuing me to make a further investment after an initial investment of £300. A week after I deposited a further 2500 I requested a withdrawal and then he disappeared and discontinued communicating on Skype. His assistant Alexa Johnson has blacklisted. my number. There are so many scam companies in this space that it defies belief. I have been scammed by 10 out of 15 that I tried out. If you want help finding a scam artist I'm your man!

LEICESTER, United Kingdom,
Jan 1, 2020,

THIEVES 100%

These people are thieves. Christian Owen and Robert Orgeta are the names they used when contacting me. Sure they will have changed those names by now. Pretended they were sister company of capital.com and drew me in. Deposited money with them. After 2 weeks no reply to emails, Skye messages or anything.
100% THIEVES