IncomeMentorBox.com Review

IMB

Updated: Jul 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
IncomeMentorBox.com
October 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Income Mentor Box.

Join live discussion of IncomeMentorBox.com on our forum

Ig ah gg,
Jul 8, 2020,

Not worth it

Do not buy the academy gor £300 unless u want to watch the same videos he has on youtube and to be in a telegram signap group which makes more loss then profit , and if u try to e-mail them they will never reply but if u dont trust me and have £300 go ahead and find out for urself

khulna, Bangladesh,
Nov 3, 2019,

Enjoyed the course

Enjoyed the courseI really enjoyed the course. It was great time when I was IncomeMentorBox. It helped me build a some sort of foundation that has helped me with trading. I can honestly say this course was well worth signing upto.Type a message

Oct 30, 2019,

Great Experience

I came into this course with zero experience in forex. Fron this course I learn about forex. It's too easy for new candidate. I appreciate our teacher Andrew.

Rangpur, Bangladesh,
Oct 29, 2019,

Best way to learn Forex

Few month ago I joined Andrew's course. The course has great content that is applicable from day one. Andrew helped me become a better trader by giving tips and doing weekly webinar. I learned a lot and gained a lot of experience from this course.

I definitely recommend the course. If you are serious in learning forex, definitely the place to go.

Rajshahi, Bangladesh,
Oct 28, 2019,

6 week course review (Sabuz_Rana)

Hi, my name is ( ). I have recently done the course. I think it's a great course for beginners. Andrew made the course great fun, with a great feel. On completion of the course, I was very happy.

I think the best investment I've ever made, hand down!

5 Star Rating removed.

This review begins with "Hi, my name is ()."

IncomeMentor Box already was getting fake and suspicious reviews and this is evidence that something is very wrong with the reviews coming in for this company.
Reply by Jerems submitted Nov 3, 2019:
Hi,

user with name "sabuz_rana" is our registered user from Bangladesh.
We had 30 students from Bangladesh in October 2019, higher than usual due to our advertisement in this geo.
Oct 27, 2019,

Forex Course

I started the course 1 years ago. When I had no experience of Forex. I complete it within 6 month. It was great course. I highly recommended it fo everyone.

Rangpur, Bangladesh,
Oct 25, 2019,

Effective Course

I have done this course about 6 month ago. Andrew was a fantastic teacher. He explains everything very nicely. I highly recommended this course for everyone.

Oct 20, 2019,

Great course with a great teacher!

Course was taught well, Andrew was very energetic and a fun teacher. Its very helpful for everyone

Oct 19, 2019,

Best Forex Course

My name is Raj Sarker. I am from Dhaka and i was in the January weekend batch. This is one of the best training out there. Anyone who is serious about being a forex trader in would highly recommend this course. Really Andrew was best teacher.

Oct 19, 2019,

Excellent service

Andrew was the best teacher. Best signal service out there tried a few stuck with the the best. I would recommend this for anyone that is trying to learn a new lifeskill!