4X.ai Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 5, 2019

About 4X.ai

The 4X MT4 Droid is a forex expert advisor. The 4X automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you.

4X.ai

Join live discussion of 4X.ai on our forum

4X.ai profile provided by RockerOne, Jul 9, 2019

We are the experts of AI supercharged FOREX robots. 4X Droid provide automated trading services based on artificial intelligence. Make your capital grow today by the easiest way, with or without trading knowledge. Let's our droids skyrocket your investment, join us on https://4x.ai/start

Czech republic, Czech Republic,
Sep 3, 2019,

New account

Signed up 3 weeks ago. Was recommended to them by Ironfx. It seems that you can only link to 4xdroid through Ironfx. So I’m not sure if this is actually an Ironfx company. Anyway so far results are ok but not outstanding. Account started with 2232 now 2282 so that’s 50 euros in 3 weeks. So at 17 euros a week ( using 48 weeks) that would be about 40% yoy. So much better than a bank but below there forecasts. I’m going to add the account to Myfxbook. I will update the post and you can track it.

Simon,
Brussels, Belgium,
Mar 1, 2019,

Great profit, minimum risks, amazing staff

Excellent, I have made more than 30% of profit in February with minimum risks..The guys there explained me all to make it work flawlessly.. Long life to 4X Droid!

Reply by RockerOne submitted Mar 10, 2019:
Thank Simon !
Happy to count you as our fellow customer !
Welcome to you from all the 4X Droid team.