PrimeFX.org Review

Scam!
Updated: Oct 7, 2021 ·  · Is this your company?
PrimeFX.org
SCAM CONFIRMATION

Based upon PrimeFX appearing to be a HYIP and the actions taken by the CFTC, the FPA considers PrimeFX.org to be a scam.
September 30, 2021: The CFTC has filed fraud and misappropriation charges against the operators of PrimeFX. CLICK HERE to verify.

WARNING: PrimeFX.org appears to be a HYIP.  So far, all HYIPS the FPA is aware of turned out to be Ponzi Schemes.  The FPA strongly recommends AGAINST placing money with any HYIP.

Please read this article for more information on HYIPS and similar companies...

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of PrimeFX.org on our forum

Scam!

The netherlands, Netherlands,
May 14, 2019,

Primefx

Hello I try Since 2017 to withdraw money nothing get at All then only then they asking for coorperation  I started in 2016 I got three pay outs nothing more
My Skype contact was Edward Za

May 1, 2019,

I lost everything to this scam .. had a suicide beicase of the scam .. site needs to be shut down

Mar 19, 2019,

PrimeFX.org is a Ponzi Scheme. Hamad Al-Essa needs to be in prison!

Prime FX and Hamad Al-Essa are a Scam!

Hamad Al-Essa and Prime FX, PrimeFX.org, are running a ponzi scheme. I deposited in 2017. It is now 2019 and I'm still unable to receive a withdraw. They will not answer any messages.

Arizona, USA,
Mar 14, 2019,

Do not use company

Opened an account with them in August of 2018 and emails and phone calls were answered. Requested a withdraw in October and recieved a reply saying my information was confirmed. Never recieved a withdraw and can't get ahold of anyone through email or phone.