EliteTradersClub.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 25, 2020

Join live discussion of EliteTradersClub.com on our forum

Leicester, United Kingdom,
Feb 21, 2020,

Outsourced their trades why ?

So since Jan 2020 they have been paying another service to do their signals for them.

Consistently losing money and became so bad that they have had to take it back in house now.

No clarity and trust has gone.

Now it seems like they are trying to hide this from Trustpilot by reporting reviews.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Feb 20, 2020,

Joined for 6 months. Disappointed.

I joined them for around half a year, yes they do have trade history on their apps but I'm just gonna give a review according to what I experienced. for the last 4 months there were already 2 negative months where we closed the month with drawdown. I know in trading sometimes we have a losing strikes and sometimes we have a really profitable week and that's also what happened with elitetraders and I don't have a problem with it because I trusted them and I know eventually we'll be in profits.

However, I am very disappointed with them lately. So since 2020 we have been having a really bad trades, most of the signals hits SL and they even trade against the trend. and then it turned out Elitetrader is paying someone else to give signals to their clients so they can automate the whole things. That's really messed up in so many level. How could you risk other people's money for your experiment?

Tjard,
Warsaw, Poland,
Jan 7, 2020,

100% satisfied

So there are 3 things to talk about, their support, the signals and the education.
First of all the support, you can contact them via telegram and usually get a reply within a few minutes and I never got disappointed doesn’t matter about which concerns.
The signals are really good the results are overall positive and very solid. They are 100% transparent with their results even if they aren’t that great for one month.
Lastly the education, there are seminars every week and in the app you get the basic educational content you need to start trading.

So I’m really happy with elitetraders!

Venpaul,
Enugy, Nigeria,
Dec 18, 2019,

Good service

Good and easy access. Payment with 90% trade accurate . always on the wining end ..I like what I got

Dec 18, 2019,

Not worth it

entries are way too aggressive, if you don't take every signal your ratio of losses and wins will not be the same as theirs so you won't see the same results as them. they only talk about keeping focus on the next 100 trades rather than the next 10 because the next 10 are the signals of this month and they want you to continue to be apart of the membership and continue to subscribe but i have not made my money back from my monthly subscription of 40 bucks and i think it's pretty weak to not even make 40 bucks in profit in a few weeks. That's the only reason I joined, i said if I don't make my monthly subscription back within the month I won't rejoin so that's what I'm doing.
Corinthia, Austria,
Dec 10, 2019,

It’s that easy ...

If you ask yourself if EliteTraders is worth the money?
It’s that easy ... yes their service is definitely worth it. You get well explained signals, an answer for every question you ask them, updates in the market, and on and on and on.

At the beginning I thought that it could not be true, but I joined them and this was the best decision in my life.

Join them, follow their signals, learn how to trade with their support and get f*** rich.

It’s that easy

Ben,
NS, Canada,
Oct 15, 2019,

Dishonest, very little education and I existent support

I would highly recommend anybody to stay away from this company. They have a large following on Instagram (the tradingmemes) and they use this influence to promote their product. Their History results are not verified by any third party, although I have to give it to them they seem fairly accurate. That being said, you will never get the same entries as them with the delays and they recently had a "free trial" that required a credit card to sign up. There was no option so unsubscribe and I could not reach anybody through their support. I talked to Andrew on Telegram which guaranteed me it would be cancelled without me being billed. Surprise, they tried to bill me anyway. Avoid this service, you can do better!

Bassi,
Larnaca, Cyprus,
Jun 15, 2019,

Lifechanger for me!

I started about 12 month ago with their signal service....signals worked well. After a few month i asked them if there is some kind of mentoring program, so i can trade on my own. There is, it not cheap but worth every Dollar. I learned so much and now i am trading profitable on my own. I am free and indepent now. Thanks you so much guys <3 !!!!

NinjaFX,
Hannover, Germany,
Jun 6, 2019,

Great so far!

Hey, I just wanna say that your signal are really good. I paid last time 70€/month from other Trader and that signal was so bad and sometimes hit sl but yours is mostly always blue. Let's see at the end of month how much profit I can make from your signal.Currently 10/10 - would buy again. Now I can learn trade forex while making passiv money income. Thanks guys!

Jarno,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
May 3, 2019,

No what I expect!

Their service is pretty pricey compared to their competitors. But the men of 'Thetradingmemes' have managed to achieve a reasonable return on a monthly basis. Their trades are quite risky, so in some cases the stop loss can easily be 130 pips with a risk reward of 1: 2 per trade. Transparency is also a point of attention, as the losses are never posted on their instagram, just the profits. Their marketing is very convincing, but also misleading. They claim to achieve 1000 pips per month, but with a lower lot size. If your normal lot size is 1.0, their signal says 'use 50% of your original lot size'. Which means that the profits actually disappoint, you miss acting very aggressively.