Elite Traders Club Review

Updated: Nov 5, 2020 · EliteTradersClub.com  · Is this your company?
Elite Traders Club

Join live discussion of EliteTradersClub.com on our forum

Andrew,
Italy, Italy,
Mar 14, 2019,

I searched for the best site to leave a review of this service provider and I found this beautiful service full of reviews.
I wanted to advise people to stay away from Elitetradersclub (aka @Thetradingmemes on Instagram).
You pay 129 $ per month to use their services that are signals based on their "seasonal advisor" which predict the future of the markets in their opinion. It's funny to see the the name "crystal sphere" or something similar in the instrument, when you know that it's impossible to predict the future because every moment in the markets is unique and because it takes only one trader in the world to reverse your prediction (See studies of Mark Douglas). Then you have some educational part that is mostly also in their free group on telegram, and one or two weekly video of about 30 minutes in which they tell you how they take the trades.
They say that after 50 pips they put a SL on BE, to protect your trade, but then you find that in one trade that went +60 pips and then -40 pips (or BE if you put it) they went for the original TP. There are other things that I catched, but this is the most significant.
The customer service is one of the worst customer service that I found online, or maybe the worst. Nothing worse comes in my mind at the moment.

If you want to pay for some educational contents on trading there are services more useful than this and for a lower price.
One thing that I have to highlight is that they are really a good marketers.

Morocco,
Apr 13, 2019,

One of the best signals providers i've tested!

Tried too many signals services before, and i can say that elitetradersclub is the best of them, they offer a pro app which includes the signals, education, and updates, the support is available on a daily basis, one thing that was not really satisfying, is the BE rule the last comment about, THEY GOT RID OF IT! and now the signals are even better than before! : D app + awesome signals + support available, it's really worth it.

Twice,
Hannover, Germany,
Apr 21, 2019,

Worth joining!

Joined them a couple of months ago. Doing good profits. Price is high but it's worth it. Along with the signals they offer a good education part.

Jarno,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
May 3, 2019,

No what I expect!

Their service is pretty pricey compared to their competitors. But the men of 'Thetradingmemes' have managed to achieve a reasonable return on a monthly basis. Their trades are quite risky, so in some cases the stop loss can easily be 130 pips with a risk reward of 1: 2 per trade. Transparency is also a point of attention, as the losses are never posted on their instagram, just the profits. Their marketing is very convincing, but also misleading. They claim to achieve 1000 pips per month, but with a lower lot size. If your normal lot size is 1.0, their signal says 'use 50% of your original lot size'. Which means that the profits actually disappoint, you miss acting very aggressively.

NinjaFX,
Hannover, Germany,
Jun 6, 2019,

Great so far!

Hey, I just wanna say that your signal are really good. I paid last time 70€/month from other Trader and that signal was so bad and sometimes hit sl but yours is mostly always blue. Let's see at the end of month how much profit I can make from your signal.Currently 10/10 - would buy again. Now I can learn trade forex while making passiv money income. Thanks guys!

Bassi,
Larnaca, Cyprus,
Jun 15, 2019,

Lifechanger for me!

I started about 12 month ago with their signal service....signals worked well. After a few month i asked them if there is some kind of mentoring program, so i can trade on my own. There is, it not cheap but worth every Dollar. I learned so much and now i am trading profitable on my own. I am free and indepent now. Thanks you so much guys <3 !!!!

Ben,
NS, Canada,
Oct 15, 2019,

Dishonest, very little education and I existent support

I would highly recommend anybody to stay away from this company. They have a large following on Instagram (the tradingmemes) and they use this influence to promote their product. Their History results are not verified by any third party, although I have to give it to them they seem fairly accurate. That being said, you will never get the same entries as them with the delays and they recently had a "free trial" that required a credit card to sign up. There was no option so unsubscribe and I could not reach anybody through their support. I talked to Andrew on Telegram which guaranteed me it would be cancelled without me being billed. Surprise, they tried to bill me anyway. Avoid this service, you can do better!
Corinthia, Austria,
Dec 10, 2019,

It’s that easy ...

If you ask yourself if EliteTraders is worth the money?
It’s that easy ... yes their service is definitely worth it. You get well explained signals, an answer for every question you ask them, updates in the market, and on and on and on.

At the beginning I thought that it could not be true, but I joined them and this was the best decision in my life.

Join them, follow their signals, learn how to trade with their support and get f*** rich.

It’s that easy

Dec 18, 2019,

Not worth it

entries are way too aggressive, if you don't take every signal your ratio of losses and wins will not be the same as theirs so you won't see the same results as them. they only talk about keeping focus on the next 100 trades rather than the next 10 because the next 10 are the signals of this month and they want you to continue to be apart of the membership and continue to subscribe but i have not made my money back from my monthly subscription of 40 bucks and i think it's pretty weak to not even make 40 bucks in profit in a few weeks. That's the only reason I joined, i said if I don't make my monthly subscription back within the month I won't rejoin so that's what I'm doing.
Venpaul,
Enugy, Nigeria,
Dec 18, 2019,

Good service

Good and easy access. Payment with 90% trade accurate . always on the wining end ..I like what I got