Elite Traders Club Review

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · EliteTradersClub.com  · Is this your company?
Elite Traders Club

Join live discussion of EliteTradersClub.com on our forum

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Feb 20, 2020,

Joined for 6 months. Disappointed.

I joined them for around half a year, yes they do have trade history on their apps but I'm just gonna give a review according to what I experienced. for the last 4 months there were already 2 negative months where we closed the month with drawdown. I know in trading sometimes we have a losing strikes and sometimes we have a really profitable week and that's also what happened with elitetraders and I don't have a problem with it because I trusted them and I know eventually we'll be in profits.

However, I am very disappointed with them lately. So since 2020 we have been having a really bad trades, most of the signals hits SL and they even trade against the trend. and then it turned out Elitetrader is paying someone else to give signals to their clients so they can automate the whole things. That's really messed up in so many level. How could you risk other people's money for your experiment?
Andrew,
Italy, Italy,
Mar 14, 2019,

I searched for the best site to leave a review of this service provider and I found this beautiful service full of reviews.
I wanted to advise people to stay away from Elitetradersclub (aka @Thetradingmemes on Instagram).
You pay 129 $ per month to use their services that are signals based on their "seasonal advisor" which predict the future of the markets in their opinion. It's funny to see the the name "crystal sphere" or something similar in the instrument, when you know that it's impossible to predict the future because every moment in the markets is unique and because it takes only one trader in the world to reverse your prediction (See studies of Mark Douglas). Then you have some educational part that is mostly also in their free group on telegram, and one or two weekly video of about 30 minutes in which they tell you how they take the trades.
They say that after 50 pips they put a SL on BE, to protect your trade, but then you find that in one trade that went +60 pips and then -40 pips (or BE if you put it) they went for the original TP. There are other things that I catched, but this is the most significant.
The customer service is one of the worst customer service that I found online, or maybe the worst. Nothing worse comes in my mind at the moment.

If you want to pay for some educational contents on trading there are services more useful than this and for a lower price.
One thing that I have to highlight is that they are really a good marketers.

Leicester, United Kingdom,
Feb 21, 2020,

Outsourced their trades why ?

So since Jan 2020 they have been paying another service to do their signals for them.

Consistently losing money and became so bad that they have had to take it back in house now.

No clarity and trust has gone.

Now it seems like they are trying to hide this from Trustpilot by reporting reviews.
Apr 27, 2020,

SCAM ALERT: No option to unsubscribe

The worst signal provider.I tried the free trail, then after the trail expired I tried to cancel the subscription but there was no option to unsubscribe.I contacted Andrew via and he has not replied.So far two payments have been taken from account yet my subscription was never active after the trial expired. Be WARNED their subscription is trap!!
Dec 18, 2019,

Not worth it

entries are way too aggressive, if you don't take every signal your ratio of losses and wins will not be the same as theirs so you won't see the same results as them. they only talk about keeping focus on the next 100 trades rather than the next 10 because the next 10 are the signals of this month and they want you to continue to be apart of the membership and continue to subscribe but i have not made my money back from my monthly subscription of 40 bucks and i think it's pretty weak to not even make 40 bucks in profit in a few weeks. That's the only reason I joined, i said if I don't make my monthly subscription back within the month I won't rejoin so that's what I'm doing.
James,
Dundee, United Kingdom,
Feb 28, 2020,

Not really Elite

I joined in November and since then not a single month positive.
December and January were just on BE, but February was catastrophic...

I joined for the year plan but i’m starting to regret it since they have admitted of paying someone else to provide them signal.
They keep trusting and using their Seasonal Advisor also in this period of instable market.

The weekly calls are good, but the support is often too slow at answering and they try to convince you that they are always right.

They only promote good result through Instagram using their page (Thetradingmemes), this is why they are not posting good result since months.
Ben,
NS, Canada,
Oct 15, 2019,

Dishonest, very little education and I existent support

I would highly recommend anybody to stay away from this company. They have a large following on Instagram (the tradingmemes) and they use this influence to promote their product. Their History results are not verified by any third party, although I have to give it to them they seem fairly accurate. That being said, you will never get the same entries as them with the delays and they recently had a "free trial" that required a credit card to sign up. There was no option so unsubscribe and I could not reach anybody through their support. I talked to Andrew on Telegram which guaranteed me it would be cancelled without me being billed. Surprise, they tried to bill me anyway. Avoid this service, you can do better!
Jarno,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
May 3, 2019,

No what I expect!

Their service is pretty pricey compared to their competitors. But the men of 'Thetradingmemes' have managed to achieve a reasonable return on a monthly basis. Their trades are quite risky, so in some cases the stop loss can easily be 130 pips with a risk reward of 1: 2 per trade. Transparency is also a point of attention, as the losses are never posted on their instagram, just the profits. Their marketing is very convincing, but also misleading. They claim to achieve 1000 pips per month, but with a lower lot size. If your normal lot size is 1.0, their signal says 'use 50% of your original lot size'. Which means that the profits actually disappoint, you miss acting very aggressively.

NinjaFX,
Hannover, Germany,
Jun 6, 2019,

Great so far!

Hey, I just wanna say that your signal are really good. I paid last time 70€/month from other Trader and that signal was so bad and sometimes hit sl but yours is mostly always blue. Let's see at the end of month how much profit I can make from your signal.Currently 10/10 - would buy again. Now I can learn trade forex while making passiv money income. Thanks guys!

Thomas.c,
Germany, Germany,
Jun 20, 2020,

Best Allround trading Service

The Service is Not your avrge signal Service.
Its more like a mentorship with weekly webinars and a Support for Personal questions.

It is the best for beginners besides making money from the signals you can learn and build a solid base of knowledge (right knowledge)

From Time to Time they also give away FTMO accounts money or free memberships.

All those other Review that say the signals crashed there Account just have no idea about risk managment!
Ofcurse there where losing weeks but the profits where always consistant and bigger longterm.

Same for those that say the Support team never replayed. In fact its the fastest Support i ever expiriences.
Andrew is the man.
Sometimes you get your Answer or Problem solved within minutes.

I Personaly can reccomend it, i dont think there is a better value for 19$ a moth