Forex-Pin.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 27, 2019
FX Tech Group Ltd
Forex-Pin.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include Agimat-Trading-System.com, FX-Tech-Group.com, Forex-Signals.online.
Forex-Pin.com

Join live discussion of Forex-Pin.com on our forum

Samson,
lagos, Nigeria,
Jul 13, 2019,

AWESOME SOFTWARE

Awesome software...made my money back same day i bought it. it is simple, easy to use and market-friendly
QLD, Australia,
Jun 13, 2019,

Happy with the purchases and consistent quality

I was gladly rewarded with my due diligence in researching Dennis's products.
I ended up buying Agimat pro, the scanner and the forex pin systems and was thrilled when I followed the right trading plan how I increased my winning %. There is many support groups on telegram for each of his products and from many 3rd parties who have adapted slightly to improve there way of trading. There was a few people who had negative opinions but I found a lot of them were jumping from system to system and would not follow the 4 confirmations and not following the basic trading plan. Trading has changed a lot now, we have big groups who all help each other and you can clearly see the majority of traders are doing well.
uk, United Kingdom,
May 31, 2019,

Very accurate forex=pin

I bought the Forex-pin scalping indicator, a few months ago now it is very accurate.. Losses are very very few. I would recommend this to anyone, my family members are buying now as they can see that I have a lot of winning trades. I have deleted all the other indicators on my platform because I dont need them. There is so much rubbish out there I had almost given up with Forex Thanks to Dennis. I am genuinely so grateful to him also for the tradecopier service, brilliant He is, very trustworthy.
Spain,
Apr 26, 2019,

Very good indicator!

I've been trading Forex for many years and FOREX PIN is the best system I have ever seen. Many thanks Dennis for the good job!!
Khomo,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Apr 17, 2019,

Started off with a few losses then decided to change my approach to bit. Never lost a scalping trades since. I get 3 to 4 quality signals per week and they are not only making me money but teaching me how to "let the trade" come to me. I'm very happy with the Indicator. I use it for scalping. Nothing more, nothing less ...
Denis,
Ireland,
Apr 6, 2019,

I purchased agimat, harmonic and forex pin. It has been the best decision I ever made in forex. My losing streak has stopped and I am finally building up my account again. While the indicators work well on their own the best results come when you use them all together.
Excellent
Bruce Goh,
Apr 2, 2019,

In Short Forex-pin is a good software with life time upgrade!

Hi,
I started FX treading more than ten years ago and I see a lot of changes in the market.
Forex-Pin is the best software so far I know it works.
I usually have USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY charts put together and compare using Forx-Pin and it works out far beyond my expactation.
Nishio, Japan,
Mar 30, 2019,

I do recomend!

First of all, I am a very skeptical type of person and I have tried many different trading indicators before, but was surprised with Forex-pin results. It is ideal for scalping with excellent results on 15M timeflame.