SignalExpert.in Review

Updated: Jul 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SignalExpert.in
May 2019-March 2020:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for SignalExpert.in

Every one of the fake reviews was from inside the offices of SignalExpert.in

The FPA recommends EXTREME CAUTION dealing with this company.
Related websites include CapitalBuilder.in.

Join live discussion of SignalExpert.in on our forum

SignalExpert.in profile provided by SignalExpert.in Representative, Mar 18, 2020

Signal Expert is a leading forex/comex signals provider with presence accross globe. With its full fledged research operations, Signal Expert has proven itself as company that produces and delivers execllent support and recommendations. Signal Expert aims at giving investors an opportunity to benefits from booming markets. We aim at breaking the taboo that only big investors can earn from markets.

RAYMOND,
HK, Hong Kong,
Jul 9, 2020,

DONT TRUST THIS SEXUALLY PASSIONATE COMPANY

a woman called jessica contact me by phone, saying she is from india and knowing that i trade fx (she said I have registered some FX website before and she got my contact in her company database), then she said will contact me on whatsapp and then she gave quite a lot of trial trades to me and keep contact me.

then she keep asking me to join her plan which is about USD500, i said i am poor guy and has no money, I can only paid USD100, she agree and will provide me three month service.

the service she provides reguarly in first FEW DAYS, and keep asking me if I will introduce more friends for her services. I said I need time to observe her perofmance. Maybe she feels that I will not introduce friends for her to scam, she give up my and then disaappear in Whatsapp and Telegram. I kept sending message requsting trade tips, I know she saw the message and was online, but no reply.

For the trade, as most users comment that the range to profit is too little, the stop is too wide. I won serveral trades winning little only, but lost almost profit in one trade. Almost no gain lost. After that, she did not contact me.The real lost is my USD100, really humping damn her.

Her whatsapp is +60 11-1314 3008, telegram@js2219,

Doha, Qatar,
Jun 8, 2020,

If they contact you block them directly

Hi all, One lady called Hazel reached me on WhatsApp telling that she can provide a service with 80% success rate and 1:1.5 risk ratio. Indeed, they will provide you with some signals but their signals are either:

1. Can not be executed due to the very small targets as you don't have enough time to enter their positions.
2. narrow targets, wide loss stop. their targets can be hit by luck because they are very small. risk ratio 2:1

They say they have big clients and they are experts in the markets, well, don't believe that! don't do my mistake! if they really have good business with big clients they will never reach to you!

I paid them $200 and i really regret trusting them. i opened a dispute on PayPal and i hope they get my money back! DONT TRUST THOSE SCAMMERS, GOOGLE THEM FIRST. they use different names, so this Hazel might be Christine or something else. they will never give you real numbers or real accounts.
Latino America, Colombia,
Apr 23, 2020,

Excellent and profitable service

The service is really excellent. They are with you all the trading time. And signals are so so profitable.

Indore, India,
Mar 30, 2020,

Our advisory experience with these guys was fine. Support is good.

We have taken 3 months services from them. A kind of trial to take comparison with other advisories. Their support is good. However not all calls are profitable. They have been trying to upsell us. If we have to compare with other advisories, the good thing about these guys is that they listen to you. If things are still fine in the upcoming month, we might think of upgrading

Indore, India,
Mar 16, 2020,

Be careful with SCAM
If Blow account in account management services
Fake commitment for profit or stop services after payment and ask to pay more money .

USE PayPal refund policy to get back your money . dont pay via your debit or credit card .
Register your complain to SEBI Via 1800 266 7575 or www.sebi.gov.in
Reply by SignalExpert.in Representative submitted Mar 17, 2020:
It Seems many competitors are using bad practices for misleading clients over here, I submitted detailed explanation about us & our service strategy. Profit & Loss is part of market. If any client is really dissatisfied then can follow complaint redressal mechanism available on website. Dont put fake reviews .

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: You should be more concerned about all the fake reviews submitted from inside your offices.
Malaysia, Malaysia (Really the offices of SignalExpert.in),
Mar 13, 2020,

Excellent Support (at least for employees leaving fake reviews)

I met Signal Expert in December 2019 .. Mike is handling me and i got really good support and made a consistent profits .. I am satisfied with the service and first i was not trusting them as their prices are high .. but when i started making profits ... i trusted them and want to get associated with them forever .

5 Star rating removed.

This is another in a long series of fake reviews left from the same location in India used by employees of SignalExpert.in

Reply by SignalExpert.in Representative submitted Mar 18, 2020:
FPA Team, We want to speak to you regarding many fake reviews from our competitors & absconded dishonest employees. We have taken legal action for few employees who are misleading to people & defaming company image.

From where we can share our views , please guide us or contact us at info@signalexpert.in

Will await your response.

FPA Forums Team Note: Have the owner of your company read this post and fill out the form...

home, Malaysia (really inside the offices of SignalsExpert.in in India),
Mar 5, 2020,

best signals (worst fake review)

A senior executive named as swapnil contacted me from signal expert
and he told me that he will help me to recover the losses. and when I joined them they provided full support proper guidance as well as the knowledge about the market on a daily basis and now I'm also making good profits with there help
the accuracy of there signals is very good and up to the mark.

5 Star rating removed.

This is another of a long series of fake reviews left from the same location in India used by employees of SignalExpert.in

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

This review makes SignalExpert.in sound more like a recovery room scam.
Signal Follower,
LOndon, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2020,

Hard sell

Sent 2 signals (that to be fair won)
Hard sell to sign up
Tried to video call
$650 for 3mths, suddenly $325 then told me that 1month not offered as not long enough to make returns. Later said this month would be.....

Leave well alone

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Feb 26, 2020,

SCAMMER COMPANY

SCCAMMERRRR!!! . be careful I lost my all money . They always force you to upgrade your services and pay more amount or partial amount.

Use PAYPAL REFUND policy to get back your money before you loss all your amount.

Paypal Refund Details

Reply by SignalExpert.in Representative submitted Mar 18, 2020:
Mr. Leong,

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. If you are dissatisfied with the services then you may contact us at info@signalexpert.in Or complaints@signalexpert.in

Your issue will be taken on high priority, but how can you blame anyone with name " scammer" ?? Request you to contact us for resolution rather than giving any negative review anywhere.

Support Team - Signal Expert
Indore, India (inside the offices of SignalExpert.in),
Feb 15, 2020,

Best company to work with !!! (because they pay my salary !!!)

Truly amazing crowd. Youngsters giving a rising road map to company. All having great zeal to work for the individuals. Very supportive management who actually cares the employee. Expecting a great career within. All the best team !!!!!