SignalExpert.in Review

Updated: Oct 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SignalExpert.in
May 2019-March 2020:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for SignalExpert.in

Every one of the fake reviews was from inside the offices of SignalExpert.in

The FPA recommends EXTREME CAUTION dealing with this company.
Related websites include CapitalBuilder.in.

Join live discussion of SignalExpert.in on our forum

SignalExpert.in profile provided by SignalExpert.in Representative, Mar 18, 2020

Signal Expert is a leading forex/comex signals provider with presence accross globe. With its full fledged research operations, Signal Expert has proven itself as company that produces and delivers execllent support and recommendations. Signal Expert aims at giving investors an opportunity to benefits from booming markets. We aim at breaking the taboo that only big investors can earn from markets.

Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Oct 20, 2020,

Give Mr Abhay a pay rise! Cheers!

I met Mr Abhay in December 2018. The service is really excellent. It's a great pleasure to working with Mr Abhay all the trading time. And his signals are so so profitable. His support is really good. The good thing about this guy is that they listen to me. I am fully satisfied with the signals, it's 95 % of accuracy Thanks Mr Abhay, for the wonderful support and colourations with me, I would like to recommend to others...

Oct 8, 2020,

Disaster. Save you money. Do not fall into the trap.

Do not join them. They will blow your account. False obligation that they are expert. Most of their trades are lost. You will win peanuts and lose by blowing your account. Be careful.

Sep 10, 2020 - 1 Star It was the most unfortunate day when i joined Signal Expert from Indore, India. They are scam company. There price are 10 times more than any other competition. And their so called experts will tell few technical terms to impress you. They would trap ypu by saying they have expert from US and would give yoyr positional trade. But everything what they say is a total lie. Their signals ate terrible. You will win 100$ on a trade but lose 500$. So guys be safe and fo not fall into the trap. I have all the proof specially with the so called expert lady named Rhea. I am not from.any other competition company but a genuine suffered client. Stay sage guys. Do fall into their trap. They will blow your account very soon.

Reply by SignalExpert.in Representative submitted Sep 21, 2020 Dear Sir,

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted, If you had any bad experience then we request you to drop us an email at info@signalexpert.in Or complaints@signalexpert.in, Your any query will be resolved ASAP, but sharing any review here will not resolve your query. If any of our sales representative couldn't resolve your query or any complaint you have regarding executive then share us please. We assure you that your any query will address on high priority. Looking forward your mail.

Sirsimth,
Aug 17, 2020,

Signal expert is a fraud company

These guys literally talk so nicely with plethora of fake promises and once you pay the subscription, then they don't care. They will intentionally give you loss making calls whereby your entire capital will evaporated in just a few days only. Please don't pay them and don't trade with their calls.

Dear Sir,

hong kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 15, 2020,

signal expert.com

yes it is a scam please dont send any money with paypal as they know how it work and they promess you 7-9 signal a day and then when you pay you get sometimes 2 signal a day first day lost 150$ they promess to get my money in 2 days as i place a dispute on paypal ut i did not get any as i continue to loose.
a totally waiste of time they approach you on instagram actually 3 from this company approach me i was so dumb to send money to them i lost 650$ so i just gave up dont be dumb get a contract that explain all before you pay

Dear Sir/Mam,

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted, If you had any bad experience then we request you to drop us an email at info@signalexpert.in Or complaints@signalexpert.in, Your any query will be resolved ASAP, but sharing any review here will not resolve your query. We have set proper Grievance redressal system on our website as well.

Furthur we share trading strategy, Disclaimer, NO Refund Policy & Risk involved in trading after all payments to all clients on 1st day itself.

Fasano, Italy,
Aug 4, 2020,

Please don't fall for it like me

The signal service is bad, they have a higher SL than the TP. Profitable signals are 35/40%. Signals do not have a well-defined trading strategy. Don't trust the test signals they send you, they know which signals can be profitable, but the rest is to be thrown away.
Doha, Qatar,
Jul 16, 2020,

I WISH I CAN GIVE 0.0 STAR

Those scammers know that PayPal will not accept the dispute if its a "service" as long as its delivered they will reject the dispute. those scammer know exactly how PayPal work. moreover i tried to reach for their company, its all FAKE! there is no company to reach, all numbers and papers are fake.

UGLY SCAMMER NAME (MOST LIKELY FAKE): HAZEL
UGLY SCAMMER NUMBER (IT CAN BE CHANGED): +917316771383

RAYMOND,
HK, Hong Kong,
Jul 9, 2020,

DONT TRUST THIS SEXUALLY PASSIONATE COMPANY

a woman called jessica contact me by phone, saying she is from india and knowing that i trade fx (she said I have registered some FX website before and she got my contact in her company database), then she said will contact me on whatsapp and then she gave quite a lot of trial trades to me and keep contact me.

then she keep asking me to join her plan which is about USD500, i said i am poor guy and has no money, I can only paid USD100, she agree and will provide me three month service.

the service she provides reguarly in first FEW DAYS, and keep asking me if I will introduce more friends for her services. I said I need time to observe her perofmance. Maybe she feels that I will not introduce friends for her to scam, she give up my and then disaappear in Whatsapp and Telegram. I kept sending message requsting trade tips, I know she saw the message and was online, but no reply.

For the trade, as most users comment that the range to profit is too little, the stop is too wide. I won serveral trades winning little only, but lost almost profit in one trade. Almost no gain lost. After that, she did not contact me.The real lost is my USD100, really humping damn her.

Her whatsapp is +60 11-1314 3008, telegram@js2219,
Doha, Qatar,
Jun 8, 2020,

If they contact you block them directly

Hi all, One lady called Hazel reached me on WhatsApp telling that she can provide a service with 80% success rate and 1:1.5 risk ratio. Indeed, they will provide you with some signals but their signals are either:

1. Can not be executed due to the very small targets as you don't have enough time to enter their positions.
2. narrow targets, wide loss stop. their targets can be hit by luck because they are very small. risk ratio 2:1

They say they have big clients and they are experts in the markets, well, don't believe that! don't do my mistake! if they really have good business with big clients they will never reach to you!

I paid them $200 and i really regret trusting them. i opened a dispute on PayPal and i hope they get my money back! DONT TRUST THOSE SCAMMERS, GOOGLE THEM FIRST. they use different names, so this Hazel might be Christine or something else. they will never give you real numbers or real accounts.

Latino America, Colombia,
Apr 23, 2020,

Excellent and profitable service

The service is really excellent. They are with you all the trading time. And signals are so so profitable.
Dear Sir / Mam,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Our team will try to deliver best support in future as well.

Indore, India,
Mar 30, 2020,

Our advisory experience with these guys was fine. Support is good.

We have taken 3 months services from them. A kind of trial to take comparison with other advisories. Their support is good. However not all calls are profitable. They have been trying to upsell us. If we have to compare with other advisories, the good thing about these guys is that they listen to you. If things are still fine in the upcoming month, we might think of upgrading

Dear Sir / Mam,