SignalExpert.in Review

Updated: Aug 15, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SignalExpert.in
May 2019-March 2020:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for SignalExpert.in

Every one of the fake reviews was from inside the offices of SignalExpert.in

The FPA recommends EXTREME CAUTION dealing with this company.
Related websites include CapitalBuilder.in.

Join live discussion of SignalExpert.in on our forum

SignalExpert.in profile provided by SignalExpert.in Representative, Mar 18, 2020

Signal Expert is a leading forex/comex signals provider with presence accross globe. With its full fledged research operations, Signal Expert has proven itself as company that produces and delivers execllent support and recommendations. Signal Expert aims at giving investors an opportunity to benefits from booming markets. We aim at breaking the taboo that only big investors can earn from markets.

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Feb 26, 2020,

SCAMMER COMPANY

SCCAMMERRRR!!! . be careful I lost my all money . They always force you to upgrade your services and pay more amount or partial amount.

Use PAYPAL REFUND policy to get back your money before you loss all your amount.

Paypal Refund Details

Reply by SignalExpert.in Representative submitted Mar 18, 2020:
Mr. Leong,

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. If you are dissatisfied with the services then you may contact us at info@signalexpert.in Or complaints@signalexpert.in

Your issue will be taken on high priority, but how can you blame anyone with name " scammer" ?? Request you to contact us for resolution rather than giving any negative review anywhere.

Support Team - Signal Expert
Indore, India (inside the offices of SignalExpert.in),
Feb 15, 2020,

Best company to work with !!! (because they pay my salary !!!)

Truly amazing crowd. Youngsters giving a rising road map to company. All having great zeal to work for the individuals. Very supportive management who actually cares the employee. Expecting a great career within. All the best team !!!!!

5 Star rating removed.

This is another in a long series of fake reviews left from the same location in India used by employees of SignalExpert.in

Wibowo,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Feb 10, 2020,

DONT TRUST THEM SIGNALEXPERT

I was persuaded by their marketing, her name is Kirti. She give 1-2 signals and happened correct then keep calling and chat to join them. Join them for 3 months tenure with 800USD cost. Their win probability is less than 50%, better u go to casino and gambling , no need to pay extra cost. When their signals were loss, the keep asking to increase the service to elite one, They said that they have experienced analyst, but I think they copied the signals from other. Please dont join them. Keep ur money safe with you.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 21, 2019,

Investor alert Beware of Advisory

We are providing you main links of SSP police Indore, Crime Branch Indore, and SEBI.

SSP Office Indore
Phone:- 0731-2525600
Email:- ssp_indore@mppolice.gov.in

Crime Branch
Phone:- 0731-2529885
Email:-dig_indcity@mppolice.gov.in

SEBI :-

Note:- all clients should post there record on mails or voice mails on the website as proof of fraud.

Nik,
Nov 21, 2019,

Full time Scam

I got called by their agent (mike or something ). Told me they have had over 75% success rate. I asked them to share the past analysis they sent everything on WhatsApp, practically a 5-year-old kid could have just googled and got that information.

When I asked for their credibility, they kept on diverting to SEBI and regulation. Finally, they were like we didn't realise you are not India. For an international client, they have a separate company. So I asked him the difference between NRI, international and Indian client. The person couldn't even tell me the difference and became stern that he knew his s***.

Totally bogus company, they keep changing the name of the company. So take caution

Nov 7, 2019,

You will lose all your money

Hi guys, I'm from Dubai. Jessica, one of the people who works in Signal Experts in their office India convinced me to pay $250 for their FOREX and Commodities signals for a month. I have $1000 in my trading account. They said that their success rate in their signals are 80-90% but hell no! more like 10-15% success rate. I lost more than I gained money from their signals. My profit is $5- $7 per trade. But lost $20-100. Such a waste of money! I regret that I paid for their signals. Ignore all calls or WhatsApp messages from SIGNALS EXPERT if you don't want to lose your money.

Kuching, Malaysia (really the offices of SignalExpert.in in India),
May 13, 2019,

SignalExpert.in just can't stop with the fake reviews for itself!

Hello, I am Ayu. I am Starting with Forex Basic from Almost a year ago and Their Services And Personal Assistance is Really good. My Account is gradually growing with Support of My Relationship Manager. Now I extend from Basic to HNI. So, guys, you can also take a profit with Signal Expert.

5 Star rating removed.

This is another of a long series of fake reviews left from the same location in India used by employees of SignalExpert.in

mumbai, India (At least I didn't lie about the country this time),
May 6, 2019,

Best Services from this Company (second fake review from the Pooja account)

i am fully satisfied with for ex signals its 95 % of accuracy Thanks miss Jasica for wonderfully support and colorations with us
we would like to recommended to other ...

4 Star rating removed.

Malaysia (really India),
May 2, 2019,

One more fake review from inside the offices of SignalExpert.in

A very good financial research company a lot to learn.. they provide good services in the market and i am thank full to get associated with them

4 Star rating removed.

Jakarta, Indonesia (really the offices of SignalExpert.in),
May 2, 2019,

Another fake review from inside the offices of SignalExpert.in

Hello Traders. I am Melisa From Indonesia and I am Into Forex 2 Years. I have so many losses in a market so I ll be join Signal Expert to make maximum profit and also recover losses in minimum time . Thank You For Signal Expert.