CooPerMarkets.com Review

CP Markets

Updated: Oct 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CooPerMarkets is a forex broker. Coo Per Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CooPerMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CooPerMarkets.com

Join live discussion of CooPerMarkets.com on our forum

A,
Sep 29, 2020,

Sharing my views on Coopermarkets(CPM) and its PAMM programme

Was referred by my cousin who is a FX broker. Joined late Jun 2020 with a small amount. Had successfully withdrew my profits at end of the month to test their integrity for past 2 months. Gotten my USD profits in to my USD bank account on the 5th - 6th day after initiated withdrawal process as promised by CPM. Able to monitor the "live" trade in my MT4 apps and with all my invested amount. Every trades executed would also accompanied with trading statement sent to my email daily. So far the PAMM team of traders able to generate monthly ROI of between 8% - 10% or more before management fees (30%) deduction. MAM team regularly conducts "live" zoom session to answer queries to clients. So far looks normal. As a client, we are pressing CPM to open a trust account for clients' fund in one of the Singapore bank so that CPM would not able to access client's fund should they face financial issues or bankruptcy in future. They had updated us that this is in progress.. we shall see to that. Also some of us are planning to visit their office in KL once the border opens.

James,
Asia Pacific, Australia,
Sep 18, 2020,

So Far So good

I was referred to cooper markets by a friend.
I was skeptical but they had deposited a fair bit of money in their account. They showed me deposits and withdrawals, how to check for trade validity, and proof of their personal withdrawals to their personal bank accounts.
I have a managed trading account. With daily account activity notifications of trades, deposits or withdrawals.
I put the minimum in and made test withdrawals and so on, so far no hitches, no problems removing my money from the trading account or any profit.
No issue getting money in or out. Management fee is 30% (probably too high, but still profitable). They take the fees monthly when they reconcile the profit.
I am not sure how fees work if you are not using a managed account.
Using the mobile MT4 I have seen trades in progress, trades that make money and lose money. I have managed a trade myself, so I can't comment on that process.
The withdrawal process is simple, can withdraw as USDT (the 5% fee is a bit high if you ask me) and takes about a week. USD withdrawals to bank account via wire, cooper say they don't take fees but the wire cost is about USD25 (might be a little high, but my bank is similar) but this takes about 14 days.
I am a novice and so there is always a niggle that they might run off with the cash, because I can't examine them closely.
I am not going to dump a lot of money in it, but I will ride it out and see what happens.
One thing that is annoying is their support can be a bit slow, and there can be some communication difficulties.
I hope they are legit, but can't promise it. So far so good.