MaxiTrade.com Review

Market Solutions Ltd

Updated: May 8, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaxiTrade is a forex broker. Maxi Trade offers the MT4, Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. MaxiTrade.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, stocks, index, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

MaxiTrade.com

Join live discussion of MaxiTrade.com on our forum

VALENCIA, Venezuela,
Mar 7, 2020,

VERY FLUID PLATFORM AND EASY TO USE

I HAVE SEVERAL MONTHS USING THIS PLATFORM AND I AM SATISFIED, THE MINIMUM OF DEPOSIT IS VERY ACCESSIBLE AND WITHDRAWALS ARE FAST, I HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED BENEFITS WITHOUT PROBLEMS, I WILL CONTINUE USING IT, THANKS!

penza, Russian Federation,
Nov 28, 2019,

Good marketplace

I have been working on this platform for the second year so far there are no problems. Naturally, in order to withdraw funds without obstacles you need to go through identification, which is not so difficult.

Rochdale, United Kingdom,
Apr 1, 2019,

Don't go near Maxitrade or any of its associated companies

Do not trust Maxitrade. They have 50,000 USD of my money and will not permit a withdrawal until I have signed over my account for them to trade exclusively for 6 months. I had a written agreement and taped calls which says otherwise but they just refuse to acknowledge and ignore my protests. They are registered in St Vincent and their T&C's tie you in to St Vincent law. They operated my account via a company called Jupiter Ventures SRL based in Bucharest. They have a home-made affiliation with something called the FMRCC which doesn't exist and they have withdrawn from something called the Financial Commission. They lied about being a licensed member of the Labuan FSA. i HAVE DEALT WITH fabian Farbas, Will Johnson, Sam Matthews (real name Azhar). Their manager is called Lawrence Morgan +371 25 602 605