MiTrade.com Review

Updated: Oct 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MiTrade is a forex broker. Mi Trade offers Web and Mobile forex trading platform. Mitrade.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

MiTrade.com

Join live discussion of MiTrade.com on our forum

MiTrade.com profile provided by Mitrademarketing, Mar 3, 2020

Mitrade is an ASIC regulated online foreign exchange with close to 100 financial instruments. Available on app and web.

Perth, Australia (Really the offices of Mitrade in Hong Kong),
Feb 10, 2020,

My first review on Mitrade – A trading platform you should try! (They pay my salary!)

I was recommended by my friend, who has been trading for over 5 years, to Mitrade. Being a new trader who had no prior experience in trading (or any form of investment really), I find Mitrade’s trading platform very easy to use and super user-friendly.

Your funds are in good hands
First thing first, it doesn’t matter if you are a newbie or if you have been trading for some time, security is always at the top of our priority. Mitrade is strictly regulated and licensed by ASIC, which assures me very much about the safety of my funds. At times like this, people are very wary of scam brokers, but Mitrade is truly legit with their ASIC licence. They even provide a step-to-step guide to help people find them on ASIC’s website: https://www.mitrade.com/docs/ASIC_Tutorial-en-US.pdf

Clean, well-designed platform
What I appreciate the most about their trading platform is that they have a learning section on their website. Inside you’ll find all the basic knowledge about trading, the difference of various types of markets, and also trading insights. Every time I trade, I just head over to their Insights section for tips. It saves me a lot of hassle by not having to visit different sites for information. Compared with other brokers in the market, Mitrade is definitely thinking a step ahead for their customers.

Competitive spreads & helpful trading tools
Another thing I love about Mitrade is their relatively low spreads in the industry and their no commission policy. Since I have just started trading for not so long ago (about 6 months), I am still focusing my trades on major forex pairs. It really helps a lot with their competitive spreads (floating spreads from 0.4 pips).

Mitrade is also doing an excellent job at providing its customers with useful trading tools: economic calendar, weekly exclusive market insights, timely news notifications, risk management tools. Everything you need you can find them on Mitrade.

Easy switch between demo and live accounts
I also find their demo and live account arrangement genius. Unlike other brokers that will freeze your demo account after a certain period of time, Mitrade allows you to switch between both demo and live modes anytime you want. This allows me to practise trading a new market with virtual fund before using my real money.

Overall verdict: An ASIC-regulated trading platform that has a nicely done interface with high performance:
- Highly competitive floating spreads from 0.4 pips, no commission
- Versatile trading tools (economic calendar, take profit/stop loss, trailing stop loss)
- Easy switch between demo and live accounts

Highly recommend!

5 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from Australia.  It came from the same location in Hong Kong used by Mitrade's representative.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.