TIOMarkets.uk Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 23, 2020
Also TIOMarkets.com
Other websites of this company include TIOMarkets.com, Trade.io.

About TIOMarkets.uk

TIOMarkets is a forex broker. TIO Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. TIOMarkets.uk offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, shares, indices, oil, energies, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TIOMarkets.uk

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(75+) Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Local Bank Transfers, Other Crypto Currencies, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Local Bank Transfers, Other Crypto Currencies, UnionPay

Join live discussion of TIOMarkets.uk on our forum

manchester, United Kingdom,
Feb 27, 2020,

Great company

Been using tio for over a month now, great company, very helpful! great spreads much better than previous brokers! and very fast withdrawals!

Reply by TIOmarkets_official submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Thanks for your review, Zakwilding.
Awka, Nigeria,
Feb 12, 2020,

WITHDRAWAL NOT PROCESSED

I invested $95 with www.tiomarket.com and made profit of $140 after few days. I requested for withdrawal and i was informed by the customer care that initial deposit of $95 will be paid back to my card that i used for deposit and that the profit will be paid through bank wire. After two working days, i received the initial deposit of $95 to my card and the $140 profit is yet to be received since 27th of January 2020. I have contacted them severally and the response was that i should be more patience that the money will soon come. I think this broker is real SCAM when it comes to withdrawal. My profit has been seized. stay away from them. SCAM

Reply by TIOmarkets_official submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Thanks for taking the time to put your comment here Hypercoo10. I've investigated with our support team who advise that the funds were returned to you as part of a split request. partially by credit card (which you confirm you received) and partially by banking transfer - which you say here you 've not received yet. Per your correspondence with our support team we have provided you with proof of payment. We've asked you for confirmation from your bank that they haven't recieved the wire but you didn't respond yet. We assume given your silence that you've now received the funds. If this is not the case, come back to us so we can find another way to resolve your issue. With the very best, TIOmarkets support.
John forex,
Greece, Greece,
Apr 19, 2019,

Love the subscription model. Some thing different from all other brokers. Thisnguys are changing the forex industry .