TIOMarkets.uk Review

Also TIOMarkets.com

TIO Markets Ltd

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TIOMarkets is a forex broker. TIO Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. TIOMarkets.uk offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, shares, indices, oil, energies, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TIOMarkets.uk
Other websites of this company include TIOMarkets.com, Trade.io.

Established: 2019
Address: 6th Floor, 8 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YD, United Kingdom
Contact: support@tiomarkets.uk
Regulators: SVGFSA #24986, FCA #FRN: 488900
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (75+) Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Local Bank Transfers, Other Crypto Currencies, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Local Bank Transfers, Other Crypto Currencies, UnionPay

Join live discussion of TIOMarkets.uk on our forum

UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 17, 2020,

One of the best

I have used multiple brokers over the course of nearly a decade. Tio is by far one of the best i have dealt with - Issues are few and far between, but when there is any form of issue it is dealt with in a swift manner. Execution speeds are fantastic. Withdrawal speeds are brilliant. I have been with Tio now 7 months, generally brokers give me a good reason to withdraw and move on within 2/3 months. I am more than happy to say that this is not the case with Tio. Very happy i found them as a broker and definitely recommend them to anyone thats after a good, reliable and honest broker. Their online interface is brilliant, and gives you a clear breakdown of your trading results. nothing is hidden and you can see what pairs you are good at trading. Good job Tio. Keep it up

Chris L,
Bristol, United Kingdom,
Jul 15, 2020,

Great broker!

Been using TIO for a couple months now and so far no problems! Quick withdrawals and professionally handled if there are any issues or questions that I have.
My account manager is amazing, tried to resolve all my issues straight away.
In terms of trading the spreads are great and much better than some other brokers. Highly recommend.

Gurdev Singh,
Hong Kong, India,
Jul 15, 2020,

TioMarkets is just superb

I'm writing first time about any broker and I'm happy to say that I'm using TioMarkets from almost 3 months and I never ever have any issue regarding trading or even withdrawal . Low spread on standard account , fast withdraw process almost same day. Just loving Tiomarkets. Hope it will serve us nicely and i gonna use to for lifetime. Support staff and account managers are polite and helpful.

Martin,
Hershey, USA,
May 4, 2020,

Scammers

I invested with these people a few years ago when they first launched. Back before they had an exchange or ran as a Forex broker. They allowed people like me to invest in their TIO token (now TIOx) with no KYC. Then they locked us out of our accounts and kept all the tokens.

Around October 2019, they put their exchange in hibernation. Only 2-3 weeks before this though, they were encouraging everyone to join! They said things like the exchange was being "revamped" and there was "never a better time to join". So they intentionally lured in new signups before closing the exchange.

To this day, my tokens are locked up even though I did nothing wrong. These people have been changing the terms since day 1. They are liars and incompetent.

Reply by TIOmarkets_official submitted May 13, 2020:
We are sorry to read your review. Please make sure you contact our support team in order to withdraw your tokens if you have not already done so. There is absolutely no commitment to keep your tokens within our ecosystem. The TIOx is a listed coin on some exchanges so you can sell or buy freely. Whilst you are correct in that the exchange has shut down, please note that the trade.io exchange is entirely unrelated to the TIOmarkets products and services. TIOmarkets has many happy customers around the world trading forex. By investing in the TIOx you are already investing into the success of TIOmarkets, so we also have many happy TIOx holders who see the growth of the company and the increased utility of their token. We disagree with you that we misled people - we have been open in dialogue and transparent at every step of our journey. We wish you every continued success.
Nairobi Kenya, Kenya,
Apr 3, 2020,

They do have good trading conditions but bad at support

They do have good Spreads. But bad at support especially withdrawal cases. Last month but one, February 14th I closed my account and sent them all the bank details and they verified and agreed to send withdrawals to second card.
On 18th I issued a withdrawal of 62 $ that they sent to the closed card. We had an agreement with their support team that once the bank writes a letter confirming they did not trace the fungs using the ARN number provided by them, they will resend my money. It's been 1 and half months and all they keep telling me is we are looking into it. My account manager surprisingly went silent after that case arised. No email replies or calls.

Reply by TIOmarkets_official submitted May 13, 2020:
Thank you so much for your comment. Please welcome to our live chat in order to ensure that any further correspondence to you does not get lost by email. Further to investigation on this issue, I can confirm that our support team has been trying to reach you in order to explain that the funds were sent to you. We need the support of your bank in order to identify why the funds have not appeared in your account. Per our email to you - we can provide official documentation showing that the funds indeed have been paid from our side. We are true to our promise in that we payout any withdrawals that are requested by our clients and would never intentionally withold money that is yours. Looking forward to speaking with you further in order to help resolve the issue.
manchester, United Kingdom,
Feb 27, 2020,

Great company

Been using tio for over a month now, great company, very helpful! great spreads much better than previous brokers! and very fast withdrawals!

Reply by TIOmarkets_official submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Thanks for your review, Zakwilding.
Awka, Nigeria,
Feb 12, 2020,

WITHDRAWAL NOT PROCESSED

I invested $95 with www.tiomarket.com and made profit of $140 after few days. I requested for withdrawal and i was informed by the customer care that initial deposit of $95 will be paid back to my card that i used for deposit and that the profit will be paid through bank wire. After two working days, i received the initial deposit of $95 to my card and the $140 profit is yet to be received since 27th of January 2020. I have contacted them severally and the response was that i should be more patience that the money will soon come. I think this broker is real SCAM when it comes to withdrawal. My profit has been seized. stay away from them. SCAM

Reply by TIOmarkets_official submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Thanks for taking the time to put your comment here Hypercoo10. I've investigated with our support team who advise that the funds were returned to you as part of a split request. partially by credit card (which you confirm you received) and partially by banking transfer - which you say here you 've not received yet. Per your correspondence with our support team we have provided you with proof of payment. We've asked you for confirmation from your bank that they haven't recieved the wire but you didn't respond yet. We assume given your silence that you've now received the funds. If this is not the case, come back to us so we can find another way to resolve your issue. With the very best, TIOmarkets support.
John forex,
Greece, Greece,
Apr 19, 2019,

Love the subscription model. Some thing different from all other brokers. Thisnguys are changing the forex industry .