ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Oct 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Cameron Johnson,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Oct 22, 2020,

I'm happy with what's going on.

This is one of the most interesting business formats I have tried. For there is freedom, independence and the opportunity to go beyond the usual framework.
On the other hand, there are often some stressful situations and surprises, but you can cope with it if you're not in a hurry and really tuned to the result.
Here I work with several services especially tightly, because I consider them useful.
* Bonuses. I know that traders have different attitudes towards this service, but I think it's cool because it helps to strengthen capital and try something new.
* Leverage up to 1:50. It would seem to be not the largest range. It is true. On the other hand it can be considered quite safe, even if you work with a small capital. Oh, and by the way it is a good protection against gambling, and for me it was a long time problem. I think it concerns not only me.
* Support service. I cannot say that I often communicate with company managers. But sometimes, especially in the beginning I contacted them several times - and they always helped me and that's good.

Dung Khuat,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Oct 14, 2020,

ClickTrades made an impression on me

I've been trading with ClickTrades not so long ago, but it has already made an impression on me. It is worth saying at once that a broker is quite "young" on the market, but it doesn't make it worse than its competitors.

I like its speed of trade execution most of all, it's quite high. It's often annoying when the opening price of a trade is different from what you expected. So with ClickTrades, I don't have almost anything like that, because the broker takes slippages quite seriously.

And it's also cool that a broker has no commission. That is, all deposits and withdrawals are as transparent as possible, and you deposit/receive exactly the amount you have to, without any fees.

So, in general, I liked the broker's trading conditions, they're quite profitable. Of course, there were some disadvantages too, but it didn't spoil my trading.

Khagendra J.,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Oct 6, 2020,

Make an informed choice

It is always difficult for me to evaluate when someone asks me if I am satisfied with the services of my brokerage company, because there are always different situations that can be simple and complex. But I definitely think that traders should have a choice so that you can determine the direction of your future work.
And it doesn't matter what you choose, let's determine by the example of the services of this company, MT5 or WebTrader, independent analysis or some ready analytical reviews as a basis for working in the market - you should always remember about yourself and your comfort.

Damilola Oluwakemi,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 2, 2020,

my opinion

That's my opinion, I don't claim it to be the only one and the most correct, that's just how I feel about trading there. In general, it's typical brokerage with tight enough spreads and a lot of assets. However, I'm feeling the lack of some really usefull things - online chat, educational courses and sync-trading. If you don't need them, I think you'll like the service.

Tre Khan,
Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong,
Sep 28, 2020,

Stay a trader

I really want to be a trader since long ago, because here I can implement a lot of my ideas and wishes, here I can act exactly as I want and rely on myslef. It is also a very interesting case, which can always bring you new impressions and of course a good income.
I chose this company by some lucky coincidence. And there was not a day yet that I regretted it. Here one can work with a stunning modern trading terminal MT5 - this is a powerful and in demand solution for today. The same goes for the fact that this company provides access to excellent analytical resources, there is also an analytical calendar, and articles about all market news, so you can easily study both technical and fundamental analysis.
So if you have a desire to develop in trading, then you have all the opportunities to do so.

Jordan Dietrich,
Jijelli, Algeria,
Sep 23, 2020,

overall that's good trading platform

Look, I'm trading there for a year already and I'm almost satisfied but I will give you some pros and cons as well.
Cons:
1. Minimum deposit is $1,000. Yeah, that's exact sum that is apropriate for serious trading and making money, on the one hand. But on the other, there's no way to test brokerage with $100 or $250 deposit, you should invest significant money at once.
2. There's no online chat for 24/7 support and that's regretably, sometimes this can be really inconvenient.
Pros:
1. Spreads are tight for assets that I'm trading.
2. Slippages are very rare, for a year I've faced them 3-5 times only.
3. There are Trading Central signals, but I'm not using them.

Vink Cotch,
Accra, Ghana,
Sep 15, 2020,

Comfortable trading...

I've been trading with ClickTrades for half a year, so far everything is okey. What I would like to praise the broker for is the fast speed of execution of trades, no commissions, and a fine regulator.
All of this has made my trading experience interesting and simple. I like that my orders are processed with minimal slippages. The only thing I didn't like a bit at the beginning was that you would have to spend a thousand dollars to open an account with ClickTrades. But I would say that the broker has proven itself to be an ok guy, and now I totally don't feel sorry for that money. It's just that not every trader is willing to spend a thousand dollars to start trading with a broker he/she doesn't know. It doesn't always seem safe to me :/ But the fact that a brokerage has a regulator has convinced me that I can trust it. So now I kind of like everything in general.

Preston Rice,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Sep 10, 2020,

Get interested in the market

This is exactly what you need to do at once. Because only your motivation and only your desire to work and develop will help you to act so that you can cope with possible problems and difficulties. And if you really understand that this requires your attention, then you need to think about where you can work at once.
And if you're ready, then I want to recommend this company to you. No, there are no conditions that you can earn under any circumstances. But there are some services that you can use to make your work more productive and qualitative.
The following things have helped me personally.
First of all ultr-fast executions are crucial for my system's success, and that's what I appreciate most about the company's service.
There is MT5 trading terminal, which has a lot of tools for technical and fundamental analysis, so you can always do a more detailed analysis.
In addition, there is an economic calendar and ready-made analytics, which helps to better navigate the events that take place in the market.
Also, I just want to wish you good luck and that you always do only your favorite thing. It is always important.

Suraj Pachhai,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Sep 2, 2020,

webtrader platform preferences

webtrader is good and offers variety of built-in features, so that makes trading easier. There are also Trading Central signals that are available for each trader. It allows me to keep control over the market and save my time. Minimum $1,000 deposit is a bit high, but probably reasonable.

Blazeit,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Aug 30, 2020,

Initial interest...

By the time of trading I was confident that I would be able to earn good money here. Initially I refused the bonus here, but when I checked the withdrawal, I agreed to it. Because this company gives excellent support here, which helps to act more actively and try something that was not available before.
And then I got interested in the MT5 trading platform, it turned out that it really does contain a lot of tools that can be used to analyze any asset on different timeframes and at different levels.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.