ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jul 29, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Pedro,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Jul 27, 2021,

I don’t want to quit it

At first I was sceptical about this brokerage service, but over time I changed my mind. I just tested it and was satisfied with the achieved results. You know it’s impossible to test a broker on a demo account. Only trading on a real account can tell the truth, but it’s a risky thing.
Fortunately, my test ended up successfully. Their execution was good. Besides this, I tried to withdraw money to my credit card several times and I always received the requested money.
I chose Webtrader to trade on the Essential account. This web platform is very user-friendly and web trading is the most suitable thing for me because I don’t want to install extra software on my PC. Instead, I can trade on any computer that has a browser and it certainly has it.

Momo Sayegh,
Giza, Egypt,
Jul 23, 2021,

I read that ClickTrades is an honest broker!

I made the decision to become a successful Forex trader. It has always been important for me to have financial independence. I'm a real man. It is important for me to control my time on my own. Like any normal man, I dreamed of opening my own business. I needed a lot of money to start, but had only 1000 dollars. This is why I have not been able to create a business. I found information on the Internet that with as much money as I have, I can start trading Forex or cryptocurrency. It became interesting to me. I honestly tell you that I read and reviewed gigabytes of information about this and opened a ClickTrades demo account.
On one of the forums, I read that ClickTrades is an honest broker where you can trade cryptocurrencies, currencies and CFDs. So I decided to trade here.
After a month of training, I opened a real ClickTrades account. A deposit of $ 1000 and a leverage of 1:50 helped me make a good profit in the first month.

Sam Jamar,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines,
Jul 8, 2021,

I will continue trading with this broker

It took me a month to test this broker. A new broker is always a risky thing because you have to check it using its real account. Unfortunately, there’s no other way but to risk your own money to test a broker, but it works. Afterall, when trading you will have to risk every day.
The test satisfied me. I didn’t face such unpleasant stuff as constant lags and slippage. The withdrawal procedure didn’t make nervous. So, I want to keep trading here.

Mak,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 6, 2021,

#Clicktrades.com is all scam! They are regulated by the Seychelles-Nigeria

#Clicktrades.com is all scam! They are regulated by the Seychelles an small island near africa -Nigeria & Kenya. #clicktrades will NEVER return your money! Not even USD1.00
People are loosing money in Thousands! I Lost over US$30 K.
DO NOT START WITH THIS COMPANY. IF You DO then Be Ready to face a BIG Loss
In Dubai they are registered as Simba Commodities Brokers they lure people!

Asad Lall,
Bengaluru, India,
Jun 29, 2021,

I have been looking closely at this company for a while.

I always wanted to try trading - but it took me a while to realize that I was ready to act.
In practice, everything turned out to be exactly as it was written in the reviews.
This company really offers a definitely high-quality trading terminal - with a lot of different useful things - indicators, timeframes, levels, settings, etc. All this is really important at all stages of work and I can definitely recommend it to many who appreciate it seriously and are ready to do this business.

Alberto Garza,
Mexico City, Mexico,
Jun 28, 2021,

I trade on Webtrader here

I came here following the recommendation of my friend. He told that this broker is reliable. He has been trading with it for more than a year. By that time I was looking for a replacement for my broker. I had to quit that company for a number of reasons, but it doesn’t matter any longer. The main thing is that I’m satisfied with this new broker, so I can say that my friend was right.
I can say good words about their execution. For two months of trading here I didn’t have any problems with it. Execution plays a very important role in my daily trading because I trade very actively throughout the day. Respectively, if there are any execution issues and I’m struggling to enter the market at the desired quote, time passes and it’s no longer required to enter the market at this quote any longer. Such a nasty situation never happens with a reputable broker. So, I don’t face it here and I’m happy about it.
By the way, I chose Webtrader because I frequently change computers and I’m struggling to savy my indicator profiles on each new computer. So, I quitted desktop platforms and chose web ones.

Diego Gomes,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Jun 28, 2021,

Good trading platform.

Trading is what helps me make money today. Forex is difficult but I try. I have not been working with ClickTrades for a long time, for several months. I like how this broker works. Good trading platform. I am using MT5. There are a lot of analysis indicators here. This is very important because without analysis I would not be able to trade profitably. I am constantly learning something new.
Forex is very interesting. questions arise .. I'm probably lucky that ClickTrades support always answers my questions. This is actually a very good advantage. I know that many brokers have poor customer support.

Jamaldine Ben Barka,
Rabat, Morocco,
Jun 23, 2021,

I trade majors here

I learned about this broker from reviews. I like to discover new names. I don’t like to trade with just one trader because it don’t feel secure in this case. As a rule, I trade with 5-7 brokers. From time to time, I revise my brokerage portfolio and remove some brokers or add new ones.
I considered this broker as a potential replacement for one of my brokers whos trading conditions on a number of assets worsened. Fortunately, the new replacement more than suited me. What’s more, here I can withdraw money much faster, which is another pleasant thing.

Kanut Sindudeja,
Din Daeng, Thailand,
Jun 21, 2021,

It took me quite a long time to choose a brokerage company.
I realised that my income and my future depended on it.
And I don't regret spending so much time - thanks to my persistence, I found this particular company. And I have continued to work here for a long time now.
All in all, I think it's great organization and everything is great for its clients - not too much spreads, good analytics and education. I think it's valuable because here you can control the risks and become a real professional, who understands the market and knows how to orient oneself in the current events.
The most important thing is to take your time and give yourself some time to understand and try everything.

Hussein Touma,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jun 18, 2021,

I really like the trading platform!

Forex trading was my chance. I am glad that I took this chance and did not start building my own business. I thought about taking out a loan and building my own store .. It's good that I changed my mind. I realized that making money on my store will be no more than trading forex. So I started learning from ClickTrades. This is a good broker with a good reputation. I opened a demo account here for trading and learning. It was very exciting. Indeed ..)) It all came to me .. I think because of the fact that I am very fond of films about traders and trading on the stock exchange. Of course, this is not how everything is done. I trade CFDs. It is a volatile tool for making money.
I want to tell you that Forex trading is no more risky than your own business. I am telling you this seriously. And I'm glad that I don't have to pay rent and salaries to employees.))
I really like the trading platform of the ClickTrades broker. Here it is MetaTrader 5. Very cool. Like in a movie)) I feel like a cool dude .. and most importantly .. free !!
This I wish you too !! _))

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.