ClickTrades.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2020
KW Investments Limited, Key Way Investments Ltd

About ClickTrades.com

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms:WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Elwyn Mohraw,
Nakhon Sawan, Thailand,
May 19, 2020,

For speed lovers

I scalp. For me the speed of executions is essential and therefore, I trade here.
The broker has got an extremely generous set of assets to trade. There is always something going on in the market, so I can not mind the trading sessions. I simply choose european indices for london trading session, USD/JPY or asian stocks for asian session and of course there is always good volatility when chicago and new york exchanges open.
The fact that I don't have to deal with requotes or slippages makes me the happiest customer ever.
But the review won't be full enough if I didn't mention the disadvantages. Basically there is only one that I know of here. This is the minimal deposit that you can start with. It's 1K at minimum!
Nevertheless, the rest of the trading conditions should overweight this disadvantage IMHO.

Kiwide,
Delhi, India,
May 15, 2020,

Good servers they've got

At some point I got really tired with slippages so started looking for a broker that would minimize those. Clicktrades was promoting the highest speed executions and I was hooked with this advertizement.
It was really good to find out that the ad didn't lie and servers here are really fast, executions are not delayed which results in a higher precision of entries and exits.
I have to warn though that this is a CFD broker. You can't exepect much more of a company. No ECN, no DMA accounts. Click and trade. That's it.

Tiroche Eisenstadt,
Zoran, Israel,
May 8, 2020,

Relatively good brokerage

I'm currently trading with ClickTrades, but I can't say that brokerage is 10/10. However, it's good enough. Here's what I think, just some points:
1. They promise to teach you how to trade. However, I didn't find any significant education, maybe I was just looking bad. There's really good trading dictionary, but in everything other - nothing special. I don't think ClickTrades can teach you how to trade, so you should learn that on your own.
2. Really vast list of assets, including currencies, stocks, commodities and indices. Also, there are bonds and ETFs. By the way, on the official websites stocks are called shares for some reason...
3. WebTrader available. Let's be fair - no one like to install additional programms (at least me), so WebTrader is really up-to-date, it provides almost the same functionality as MT4, but is in-browser. If you need to use additional algorithms, you, of course, will need MT4 programm, but if you don't use nothing like that - WebTrader is the best choice.
Overall, the brokerage is good, but with some shortcomings, for ex, min depo is $1000.

Kunene,
Apr 26, 2020,

How I feel about trading and what it gives me.

I wouldn't say that trading is something simple and can bring you money under any circumstances, it certainly isn't. And everyone who does it with serious investments and really treats it like a business understands how much time and effort it takes and how it can get you so carried away that you forget everything. Naturally, you can't act on your own in the sense that you have a business partner, a priori, who is your broker, and you depend on him and what conditions he can provide you.
I chose this particular company for several reasons:
1. unlimited demo account - initially to get used to it - later to test strategies.
2. available minimum deposit - not to risk all your money at once
3. a running mobile application - because you can trade very rarely from your computer.
I can say that this partner does not let me down and my trading results are getting higher and higher.

Benedek Virag,
Miskolc, Hungary,
Apr 21, 2020,

Serious partner

In fact, for me a broker is first of all a business partner who can provide me with the conditions that allow me to freely and smoothly manage my money and organize my trading.
As for Click, I can say that this company managed to preserve the features of a classic broker that can provide access to the market and analysis tools. I am satisfied with the fact that this broker has a focus on competent attitude to the market and the importance of training for traders. When you register here, you do not get the impression that you are at another gaming broker, and this inspires serious work and serious results.

Patrick C.,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 19, 2020,

Finally a decent mobile app

I got acquainted with Clicktrades at one of the trading courses. The man who was conducting those courses made a short list of recommended forex brokers and this company was one of those that were recommended.
Among the disadvantages people could name the absence of MT4 support, which many traders are used to. But in my opinion, if you trade manually, you won’t ever want to use this platform. It’s only advantage is EA availability but this advantage is only valid for algotraders who have some programming skills.
I use both desktop and mobile app for my trading. Mobile gives me alerts, when the price comes to certain levels, then I switch to a desktop version and do the thorough examination of the situation there. It’s easier having a proper full size screen in front of you. Conducting trades is equally easy for both mobile app and desktop version.
Among other broker’s advantages I can name an impressive variety of assets to trade, fast executions speed and stability of connection with server.

Trousea,
Nonthaburi, Thailand,
Apr 17, 2020,

The broker is good to go

The broker is rather interesting in terms of assets variety and executions speed. First I didn’t expect much of their WebTrader app, but the promotions of Cicktrades didn’t lie. You can scalp here and the speed of executions allows doing it with very few chances of significant slippage. If you don’t trade when the major news get released - no worries at all. Commissions are standard, the set of assets your can trade is ok too. Wish there were more exotic cryptocurrencies, but for now I’m fine with what they’ve already got.

Julian Sokolowski,
Lodz, Poland,
Mar 29, 2020,

Fast, reliable, can recommend!

For me ClickTrades is simply a transmitter of my orders to the market. If it fulfills it’s purpose fine, this means the broker is OK and I can stay with them. Anyway the trading fees are about same everywhere. Executions is what really makes the difference. I’ve seen some brokerage agreements that allow up to 5 seconds of delays. Not milliseconds! Keep away from those. Clicktrades is fast enough, I recommend!

Valencio Marco Soliz,
San Tome, Venezuela,
Mar 25, 2020,

Seems good

Trading with Clicktrades seems to be really good. I'm in for 4 months and there was no occassions I can complain for. Just trading, no problems and that what I need.

Najel,
Mar 23, 2020,

I’d recommend

The company uses WebTrade as a trading platform and focuses on CFDs. As any CFD brokerage their focus is giving access to a large number of assets. Large means large here, it’s really above 2000 assets present there. Trading conditions are average, but company offers quality service (fast executions is the best part of it IHMO) so even if they widened spreads a bit, I’d recommend staying with the broker.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.