ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Apr 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Douglas Almeida,
Bayamon, Puerto Rico,
Apr 1, 2021,

I think that's exactly what's needed...

The conditions are adequate enough.
And the trading platform works well here - no delays, no difficulties or surprises - I think this is the kind of environment every trader dreams of.
So I definitely recommend trying this one for serious work.

Bunyapoo Prachuab,
Pathum Thani, Thailand,
Mar 25, 2021,

I decided to open a trading account here because this particular brokerage service offers to trade with fixed spreads on certain assets I’m interested in. I should say that such spreads are rarely provided in the brokerage industry but they give a great advantage. With such spreads, you can conveniently trade at night or during news releases. You know that floating spreads tend to widen during such periods, thus making your trading less favorable. The rest assets supported by the broker come with floating spreads, but I’m not interested in them.
I appreciate their Webtrader. This platform comes with a very intuitive layout. Although it’s new for me, it took me a minute to understand its functionality.
The quality of execution here satisfies me.

Samuel Estrada,
Havana, Cuba,
Mar 22, 2021,

There are no commissions, and I'm so glad about that

I trade primarily on the news. That's why I immediately liked the trading conditions at ClickTrade. Let me explain in more detail.
When I open a trade, two things are essential to me. The first is the speed of execution. Because every millisecond counts when trading the news. And the second important thing is the commission rate. When trading a large number of orders, as is the case with scalping, it is important to calculate the advance costs. So I'm happy that in ClickTrade, the commission is $0. That is, there is no commission at all! I am pleased about that.

Oscar Fernando Estrada,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Mar 15, 2021,

I like fixed spreads here

When making a decision to stick with this broker, I was mainly motivated by their trading conditions and, in particular, spreads. They completely suit me. These are 2-pip fixed spreads on major Forex pairs. I should say that I don’t trade anything else except for major currencies because they are one of the most volatile and liquid assets.
Despite floating spreads dominate today’s brokerage industry, many professional traders choose fixed spreads. These spreads are very advantageous. They never change and it guarantees that you can always enter the market at the conditions you got used to. Floating spreads may prevent you from doing this because you once they increase you realize that you can’t enter the market at the price you have just requested. It’s clear scalping is impossible under such circumstances.
Fixed spread ensure steady and predictable trading conditions and this certainly gives peace of mind.
This broker gives such spreads and I’m happy about it. Besides this I don’t have problems with withdrawing funds here.

Baljit Vadaketh,
Feb 25, 2021,

I followed my friend’s tip

At first, I didn’t want to join the broker. It’s because I’m always tortured with doubt and it’s not easy for me to make a choice. It’s probably because I’m Libra. You know this astrological sign is very problematic. Nevertheless, with this broker I managed to progress. I just read some manuals about channel trading and started working in this direction. I trade euro, jpy, chf and no more. I have about 55-60% of profitable trades, I hope this number will increase soon.

D'angelo Hayes,
Cairo, Egypt,
Feb 17, 2021,

Different assets to satisfy the diverse needs

The broker offers pleasant trading conditions. At ClickTrades, you can build your own portfolio by sticking to a certain strategy. I like their tool to create such a portfolio of assets. You can choose which strategy you want and then see the proportions of the assets in your portfolio.
For example, if you want to trade with low risk, you should choose bonds and ETFs. As the risk increases, the percentage of stocks in the portfolio grows. After all, they are sufficiently volatile and carry risks, but profits from trading such assets are higher.
Generally, the company has enough different assets to satisfy the diverse needs of traders. Because someone needs to control risks, and someone needs to earn quicker.

Italy, Italy,
Feb 15, 2021,

Waste of my time

After have asked all documents and things, they told me italy is not accepted as country. So why dont u delete Italy from country list when choice is needed.

Serag Kapoor,
Defence Colony, India,
Feb 13, 2021,

The main thing is not to rush

I came to the market with burning heart, and of course I was sure that I would start earning a lot from the first day of work. But in fact it turned out that this business is really a huge job, which requires time, attention and a tremendous desire and of course the ability to analyze everything that is happening. That is what I had huge problems with analysis, but I got through it and I wish you the same.
And now I will share with you what I used from the services of this broker in order to get used to and cope with all the difficulties in a safe mode.
First, I started to study the broker's analytics in detail. And yes, this is important even if you work purely on technical analysis. it explains why certain changes in the market happen.
Secondly, I constantly worked on the demo account and tried to make calculations with maximum precision, of course at the beginning you are mistaken and often see completely different figures than you expected. But with time you realize how everything is connected and your work becomes better and therefore more profitable.
P.S. I forgot to tell you, the money here is withdrawn without any problems.

Kartik Anthony,
Noida, India,
Jan 15, 2021,

A broker for serious investment

I like that this broker positions itself as a platform for serious investors with a rich experience who are ready to invest a lot from the very beginning. Besides this, the broker offers fixed but moderate spreads. I often trade EUR/USD and a 2-pip spread is OK for me. Unlike variable spreads, fixed ones don’t tend to suddenly increase. So, I will not see any unexpected leaps in my open trading position.

Hammouda El Shatnawi,
Beirut, Lebanon,
Jan 6, 2021,

Nice tools for technical analysis

I used to spend a lot of time on technical analysis. I was always following the changes in the chart and missing profitable entry points. Now I trade with ClickTrades, and I want to say that they have a convenient chart with the main assets. It immediately shows the Ask and Bid prices, the average daily range, and the 6-hour chart. As a result, I open just one page and see everything I need for technical analysis. It takes much less time to prepare for trading as a result.
The only thing that confuses me is the high minimum deposit. 1000 dollars is a significant amount for me. It was not so easy to find this money. It seems to me that the deposit amount could be reduced.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.