ClickTrades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 18, 2020
KW Investments Limited, Key Way Investments Ltd

About ClickTrades.com

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms:WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Santjago,
Macapa, Brazil,
Feb 16, 2020,

Brokerage that has everything you need

I read so many people cry about 'we are poor' or 'we can't find a good brokerage'. To be true, I was even one of them, but I overcame this and go through the path of becoming better. ClickTrades gives me great assistance on my way. Tight spreads, no checks or other things that distract me. Brokerage is fair and withdrawals are fast. I don't know what else I need to be a trader, maybe just time :)

Warta Widodo,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Feb 15, 2020,

Interesting website and Metatrader

I begun trading with ClickTrades only for one reason (really!) - it has convenient and well-designed website. For me that's the sign of brokerage reliability and care about each trader, as I feel that website was designed TO BE CONVINIENT. Fairly, another reason was combination of low spreads and Metatrader 4 platform. I like this combination too much, as I don't overpay, however in the same time get perfect service and can customize my trading whatever I wanna...

Tad Shields,
Hua Hin, Thailand,
Feb 14, 2020,

Regulated and trusted

I trust ClickTrades as it's regulated by SFSA, that's important as you always know that company is registered and act according to laws. I'm with ClickTrades around 2 years and for that time there was no single problem, but it's not only one benefit of working with ClickTrades. Other advantages include a lot of assets, relatively low spreads and partnership programm. As for me, trading with ClickTrades is good enough to stay there.

Dalar,
Chennai, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Quite good broker

I tried this broker and was 100% satisfied. As on my own, this brokerages has everything that may be needed for successful trading. Really, I'm 100% serious, everything is good, no fails or other things. Spreads are quite tight, system works with no delays and I don't need nothing more.

Jerome Bradtke,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 10, 2020,

Cryptocurrencies in trading

I have not often seen trading sites where you can work with crypto currencies. For ClickTrades this is undoubtedly a distinctive feature, as they allow you to work with bitcoin. I don't want to give my own reasons, but it is more secure and safe for me if I know that payments remain anonymous. ClickTrades has caught my attention in this regard. Of course, you could attract a lot more users if you reduced the minimum deposit to start trading, but personally it is not a problem for me, so I highly recommend a website for brokering.

Thomathy,
Chatuchak, Thailand,
Feb 9, 2020,

Good support service

My story was that I didn't get my money. After a 5 days of waiting, there was still no money on my account. To be honestly, I even decided that ClickTrades decided to scam me. however, I wrote in the support service and kindly described the situation. Support manager was so kind and helped me to resolve all the tensions, explained that company already sent my money and said their department will get in touch with my bank. So, after 4 more days I got my money and there was call from my bank, they explained bank decided to FREEZE my money. I'm so grateful to Clicktrades that company helped me with this issue. The money amount was $6,000

Kubra Adewale,
Oujda, Morocco,
Feb 9, 2020,

Broker with good and significant leverage

My trading strategy requires high leverages and I want to rely on my broker in this regard. Many brokers have leverages below 100-200, in many cases that's enough, but for me that's not enough. Then, I came to trade with Clicktrades and this brokerage provides 1:300 leverage. That's great difference between 1:100 and 1:300 and I can reveal my strategy on 100%. Of course, that are some brokerages that provide even higher leverages, but they are unregulated. From the other hand, ClickTrades is 100% regulated and so on and it's another advantage.

Rohman,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Reliable, fast, professional

ClickTrades is a regulated broker (SFSA regulation) which is nice at first place. Secondly they’ve got no commission per trade and lightning speed executions. This is basically all I need to know of a broker to stay with them. The assets list is normal, like any other broker would have, I guess.

Mickle Pangestu,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Serious approach

Clicktrades has got the tools to develop as a trader and they definitely aim to be a long term partner for their traders. I find some useful ideas here in their daily market reviews, explore the video library in a search of new ideas for trading strategies. No commissions, attractive spreads, nice executions - these are the quality markes of the brokerage. I don’t think the company will fit newbies as the minimum for deposit is 1K. Well, maybe if you are a newbie with some serious plans for trading career - in this case I definitely recommend Clicktrades.

Jadesola Sekinat,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 30, 2020,

Reliable brokerage and no problems

I won't blah-blah, just share my own experience - brokerage is reliable, with tight spreads and no issues. Fairly, there were some issues, but all was resolved with support service. What I don't like, its that innitial deposits starts at 1000 dollars. I don't care, but many of my friends don't try ClickTrades cause of this. But there are also advantage and I don't speak about common advantages, but there are some unique features, such as economic dictionary, it's really useful sometimes...