ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Aug 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Pirzada Dhawan,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jul 30, 2020,

It all started by accident.

I mean my way into the market. Because I never planned it. And then I saw some article about American market analytics, and I realized that this is a real topic and that you can make real money here, so I started to study the market.
This is the company I chose initially because of greed. Yes, it's true. There's no such good bonus anywhere.
And then, as I grew up in the market, I began to realize that there is a certain range of services that help me.
For example, here I tried both formats of trading terminal and after that I chose MT5.
Here I have seen worthy training articles and now almost every day begins with quality reviews and relevant analytics, which helps me to make further decisions.

K-L Sellan,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
Jul 30, 2020,

Good trading experience, but some disadvantages

I will say this way, ClickTrades is good at trading, but if you haven't started trading there yet, you will notice a couple of disadvantages.
The first is that you must make a $1,000 deposit. It is not too much deposit in terms of trading, but it's too much to test a broker. If you don't know a broker, then you want to test it first with a small deposit, right?
The second one is that the broker was launched in 2018. I don't look at these numbers, but for some it might be important.
In general, if you decide to trade with a broker despite these disadvantages. I think you'll be satisfied. At least I trade with ClickTrades and for me this broker seems to be a very good opportunity.

Binoya Sanghvi,
Ernakulam, India,
Jul 23, 2020,

Trading is always your choice.

And it's true, because I've never heard of anyone starting trading, because it's the only direction where you can realize your education or that someone forced someone to trade. It even sounds ridiculous. And that's why we can conclude that trading is really something promising and that it makes people make independent, sometimes unexpected decisions, but it always leads to the fact that in the end a person starts either making money or changes the sphere of activity, and I don't see anything special in it. Many rich and successful people have had many failures, and their difference from other people is that they don't give up and keep working.
Of course, in order to realize their potential, a trader needs to find the conditions that will help him in this. In other words, to find a normal brokerage company. This company has big bonuses, but it is suitable only for a person who does not plan to withdraw money in the near future. There are two trading terminals - WebTrader and MT5. The thing is, everything is relative, you just need to find something that suits you. And don't worry if it takes some time.
Trading is always a certain test of your strength and patience.

Kasekender,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2020,

Good trading conditions, but high initial deposit

ClickTrades has good trading conditions and offers trading with many assets. This is all I need to say that this broker is good.
In addition, ClickTrades offers Trading Central signals which allows me, as a solo trader, to be more profitable and follow the trend and therefore earn more.
There are other advantages, but they are so common that I do not see any point in singling them out separately. I mean, of course, Economic Calendar and technical analysis as well as WebTrader+MT5.
However, the main disadvantage of ClickTrades are enormous requirements. Trading account starts at $1,000, which isn't suitable for many beginners.
So,my verdict is simple - broker offers good trading conditions, but demands high investments in the innitial stage.

Dajara Tshabalala,
Yaounde, Cameroon,
Jul 9, 2020,

I can talk a lot about trading.

It really inspires me, because that's where I first felt that I was capable of a lot.
This brokerage company was advised by my friends, who have been working with this company for some time.
What can I say about the services that I have noticed and marked for myself here:
- It's a place where you can get pretty big bonuses when you deposit...
- there are many tools for technical analysis and access to the MT5 terminal.
- all financial transactions are done quickly here...

Triet Tu,
Ma On Shan Tsuen, Hong Kong,
Jun 24, 2020,

Satisfied with trading

ClickTrades was my gateway to trading, but I was experienced enough to understand what's going on.
- The first thing I've checked was legal info. People, never dismiss this step. Clicktrades is everything clear, by the way. I've spend 2 days reviewing all legal info and haven't found nothing suspicious. I think that's a good sign
- Regulation could be more stable and respected, but ClickTrades has another benefits, so I think that's good equilibrium between regulation and brokerage laissez-faire
- Many assets, really, including shares of the world companies. I'm trading long-term, so for me that was crucial
- I made withdrawals with Skrill, the most convenient after payoneer (but it isn't supported)
I don't mean that you should or shouldn't trade with this brokerage, I just expressed my own thoughts.

Ahsan,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jun 24, 2020,

Many assets, fair trade

I've been trading with ClickTrades for almost six months, this is my second broker. The previous broker (with I traded for three years) was not bad, but started raising spreads and they became unbearable.
ClickTrades is more adequate in this regard, I can even call the spreads low. Usually they are around 1.2-1.5 pips, although they can sometimes be even lower (and sometimes higher). Of course that depends on the asset type a s well.
There are quite a lot assets to trade, I like GPBUSD and JPYGPB in the mid-term, as well as investing in UK100 and Germany30, and several global companies in the long term.
During my six months I made three withdrawals (one was needed and two others to check the reliability of the broker). Once the payment was delayed for 2 days, the rest was on time.

Kornel Tomaszewski,
Warsaw, Poland,
Jun 10, 2020,

Worth your time

I started trading with ClickTrades on my friend's advice. I was a little dissatisfied with too large initial deposit and still my friend was happy with the broker, so I decided to take the risk. I've been trading with brokers for 4 months and I can already tell my opinion about a broker.
Firstly, the initial deposit is really high, especially since ClickTrades isn't so well known. I think that if the company reduced it to $400, it would be profitable for both traders and broker.
Secondly, I'm fully satisfied with trading, the company is reliable. I withdrew money once, the funds came in 3 days later.
And lastly, it's possible to use Trading Central, which can boost your trading rly well.

Farid,
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam,
May 26, 2020,

Modern and fast

The only drawback of the broker is a rather high initial investment required. Accouts strart woth 1K minimal deposit. MT5 is at your service here, same as webtrader. The assets include interesing ETFs, regular instruments and lots more.
Most importantly, there are no additional commissions. Bare spreads. Precise executions.
Perosnally I'm very pleased with the experience here.

Elwyn Mohraw,
Nakhon Sawan, Thailand,
May 19, 2020,

For speed lovers

I scalp. For me the speed of executions is essential and therefore, I trade here.
The broker has got an extremely generous set of assets to trade. There is always something going on in the market, so I can not mind the trading sessions. I simply choose european indices for london trading session, USD/JPY or asian stocks for asian session and of course there is always good volatility when chicago and new york exchanges open.
The fact that I don't have to deal with requotes or slippages makes me the happiest customer ever.
But the review won't be full enough if I didn't mention the disadvantages. Basically there is only one that I know of here. This is the minimal deposit that you can start with. It's 1K at minimum!
Nevertheless, the rest of the trading conditions should overweight this disadvantage IMHO.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.