ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Preston Rice,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Sep 10, 2020,

Get interested in the market

This is exactly what you need to do at once. Because only your motivation and only your desire to work and develop will help you to act so that you can cope with possible problems and difficulties. And if you really understand that this requires your attention, then you need to think about where you can work at once.
And if you're ready, then I want to recommend this company to you. No, there are no conditions that you can earn under any circumstances. But there are some services that you can use to make your work more productive and qualitative.
The following things have helped me personally.
First of all ultr-fast executions are crucial for my system's success, and that's what I appreciate most about the company's service.
There is MT5 trading terminal, which has a lot of tools for technical and fundamental analysis, so you can always do a more detailed analysis.
In addition, there is an economic calendar and ready-made analytics, which helps to better navigate the events that take place in the market.
Also, I just want to wish you good luck and that you always do only your favorite thing. It is always important.

Suraj Pachhai,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Sep 2, 2020,

webtrader platform preferences

webtrader is good and offers variety of built-in features, so that makes trading easier. There are also Trading Central signals that are available for each trader. It allows me to keep control over the market and save my time. Minimum $1,000 deposit is a bit high, but probably reasonable.

Blazeit,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Aug 30, 2020,

Initial interest...

By the time of trading I was confident that I would be able to earn good money here. Initially I refused the bonus here, but when I checked the withdrawal, I agreed to it. Because this company gives excellent support here, which helps to act more actively and try something that was not available before.
And then I got interested in the MT5 trading platform, it turned out that it really does contain a lot of tools that can be used to analyze any asset on different timeframes and at different levels.

Murad Nubi,
Giza, Egypt,
Aug 26, 2020,

I'll keep working with broker...

In general, it is comfortable to work with ClickTrades. I didn't find anything special or very cool in this brokerage, as for me it's an ordinary broker. It's a little inconvenient that to open an account you have to be ready to give 1000 dollars at once, which not everyone can afford. So, open an account with a broker only when you are sure that you can manage this amount.
Personally, at first I wasn't sure that I can trust a broker with such an amount, but I decided to open an account with it anyway. In the end, I was worried for nothing, because in general, I liked to trade with ClickTrades. In trading conditions I liked most of all the fact that a broker executes orders with high speed and no commissions, it's really quite profitable. So I'm likely to continue trading with ClickTrades.

Hiep Trinh,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Aug 19, 2020,

You have to try to understand

I know this for sure, because I have already tried working in different business directions and in different conditions, and I know what it is like to start from the beginning with minimal knowledge, etc.
But in practice, I realized that firstly, everything can be learned, and secondly, there are difficulties everywhere. So, you should not think that trading is some kind of irreconcilable business.
If you have a desire, you will definitely do it. Just do not wait for colossal results and incredible profits from day one.
This company has become my platform to study trading. In general, I am sure that there are probably companies with more interesting conditions. But I have already settled down here and I like what I do here.
1. Slippages rarely happen here. And you can work with a lot of orders at once.
2. It offers big bonuses, so you can strengthen your capital well anytime.
3. You can work here on a demo and get access to training videos so that you can gain experience, practice, choose effective strategies - all this is really useful and helps in real trading.

Grija Lamichhane,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Aug 15, 2020,

My expectations weren't met...

The broker wasn't that I thought it would be. I liked that it have fast execution and low spreads in its trading conditions.
Other than that, the broker isn't very cool. In order to open a deposit with ClickTrades you have to be ready to invest the whole thousand dollars immediately, which doesn't be convenient for everyone.
And its trading platform - WebTrader - I didn't like it. Because to me, it's a little hard to get used to it at once, and in trading time is very important. So, in general, ClickTrades wasn't the cool brokerage that I thought it would be, but it also has good sides.

Pirzada Dhawan,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jul 30, 2020,

It all started by accident.

I mean my way into the market. Because I never planned it. And then I saw some article about American market analytics, and I realized that this is a real topic and that you can make real money here, so I started to study the market.
This is the company I chose initially because of greed. Yes, it's true. There's no such good bonus anywhere.
And then, as I grew up in the market, I began to realize that there is a certain range of services that help me.
For example, here I tried both formats of trading terminal and after that I chose MT5.
Here I have seen worthy training articles and now almost every day begins with quality reviews and relevant analytics, which helps me to make further decisions.
K-L Sellan,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
Jul 30, 2020,

Good trading experience, but some disadvantages

I will say this way, ClickTrades is good at trading, but if you haven't started trading there yet, you will notice a couple of disadvantages.
The first is that you must make a $1,000 deposit. It is not too much deposit in terms of trading, but it's too much to test a broker. If you don't know a broker, then you want to test it first with a small deposit, right?
The second one is that the broker was launched in 2018. I don't look at these numbers, but for some it might be important.
In general, if you decide to trade with a broker despite these disadvantages. I think you'll be satisfied. At least I trade with ClickTrades and for me this broker seems to be a very good opportunity.

Binoya Sanghvi,
Ernakulam, India,
Jul 23, 2020,

Trading is always your choice.

And it's true, because I've never heard of anyone starting trading, because it's the only direction where you can realize your education or that someone forced someone to trade. It even sounds ridiculous. And that's why we can conclude that trading is really something promising and that it makes people make independent, sometimes unexpected decisions, but it always leads to the fact that in the end a person starts either making money or changes the sphere of activity, and I don't see anything special in it. Many rich and successful people have had many failures, and their difference from other people is that they don't give up and keep working.
Of course, in order to realize their potential, a trader needs to find the conditions that will help him in this. In other words, to find a normal brokerage company. This company has big bonuses, but it is suitable only for a person who does not plan to withdraw money in the near future. There are two trading terminals - WebTrader and MT5. The thing is, everything is relative, you just need to find something that suits you. And don't worry if it takes some time.
Trading is always a certain test of your strength and patience.

Kasekender,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2020,

Good trading conditions, but high initial deposit

ClickTrades has good trading conditions and offers trading with many assets. This is all I need to say that this broker is good.
In addition, ClickTrades offers Trading Central signals which allows me, as a solo trader, to be more profitable and follow the trend and therefore earn more.
There are other advantages, but they are so common that I do not see any point in singling them out separately. I mean, of course, Economic Calendar and technical analysis as well as WebTrader+MT5.
However, the main disadvantage of ClickTrades are enormous requirements. Trading account starts at $1,000, which isn't suitable for many beginners.
So,my verdict is simple - broker offers good trading conditions, but demands high investments in the innitial stage.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.