ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Nov 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Triet Tu,
Ma On Shan Tsuen, Hong Kong,
Jun 24, 2020,

Satisfied with trading

ClickTrades was my gateway to trading, but I was experienced enough to understand what's going on.
- The first thing I've checked was legal info. People, never dismiss this step. Clicktrades is everything clear, by the way. I've spend 2 days reviewing all legal info and haven't found nothing suspicious. I think that's a good sign
- Regulation could be more stable and respected, but ClickTrades has another benefits, so I think that's good equilibrium between regulation and brokerage laissez-faire
- Many assets, really, including shares of the world companies. I'm trading long-term, so for me that was crucial
- I made withdrawals with Skrill, the most convenient after payoneer (but it isn't supported)
I don't mean that you should or shouldn't trade with this brokerage, I just expressed my own thoughts.

Ahsan,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jun 24, 2020,

Many assets, fair trade

I've been trading with ClickTrades for almost six months, this is my second broker. The previous broker (with I traded for three years) was not bad, but started raising spreads and they became unbearable.
ClickTrades is more adequate in this regard, I can even call the spreads low. Usually they are around 1.2-1.5 pips, although they can sometimes be even lower (and sometimes higher). Of course that depends on the asset type a s well.
There are quite a lot assets to trade, I like GPBUSD and JPYGPB in the mid-term, as well as investing in UK100 and Germany30, and several global companies in the long term.
During my six months I made three withdrawals (one was needed and two others to check the reliability of the broker). Once the payment was delayed for 2 days, the rest was on time.

Kornel Tomaszewski,
Warsaw, Poland,
Jun 10, 2020,

Worth your time

I started trading with ClickTrades on my friend's advice. I was a little dissatisfied with too large initial deposit and still my friend was happy with the broker, so I decided to take the risk. I've been trading with brokers for 4 months and I can already tell my opinion about a broker.
Firstly, the initial deposit is really high, especially since ClickTrades isn't so well known. I think that if the company reduced it to $400, it would be profitable for both traders and broker.
Secondly, I'm fully satisfied with trading, the company is reliable. I withdrew money once, the funds came in 3 days later.
And lastly, it's possible to use Trading Central, which can boost your trading rly well.

Farid,
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam,
May 26, 2020,

Modern and fast

The only drawback of the broker is a rather high initial investment required. Accouts strart woth 1K minimal deposit. MT5 is at your service here, same as webtrader. The assets include interesing ETFs, regular instruments and lots more.
Most importantly, there are no additional commissions. Bare spreads. Precise executions.
Perosnally I'm very pleased with the experience here.

Elwyn Mohraw,
Nakhon Sawan, Thailand,
May 19, 2020,

For speed lovers

I scalp. For me the speed of executions is essential and therefore, I trade here.
The broker has got an extremely generous set of assets to trade. There is always something going on in the market, so I can not mind the trading sessions. I simply choose european indices for london trading session, USD/JPY or asian stocks for asian session and of course there is always good volatility when chicago and new york exchanges open.
The fact that I don't have to deal with requotes or slippages makes me the happiest customer ever.
But the review won't be full enough if I didn't mention the disadvantages. Basically there is only one that I know of here. This is the minimal deposit that you can start with. It's 1K at minimum!
Nevertheless, the rest of the trading conditions should overweight this disadvantage IMHO.

Kiwide,
Delhi, India,
May 15, 2020,

Good servers they've got

At some point I got really tired with slippages so started looking for a broker that would minimize those. Clicktrades was promoting the highest speed executions and I was hooked with this advertizement.
It was really good to find out that the ad didn't lie and servers here are really fast, executions are not delayed which results in a higher precision of entries and exits.
I have to warn though that this is a CFD broker. You can't exepect much more of a company. No ECN, no DMA accounts. Click and trade. That's it.

Tiroche Eisenstadt,
Zoran, Israel,
May 8, 2020,

Relatively good brokerage

I'm currently trading with ClickTrades, but I can't say that brokerage is 10/10. However, it's good enough. Here's what I think, just some points:
1. They promise to teach you how to trade. However, I didn't find any significant education, maybe I was just looking bad. There's really good trading dictionary, but in everything other - nothing special. I don't think ClickTrades can teach you how to trade, so you should learn that on your own.
2. Really vast list of assets, including currencies, stocks, commodities and indices. Also, there are bonds and ETFs. By the way, on the official websites stocks are called shares for some reason...
3. WebTrader available. Let's be fair - no one like to install additional programms (at least me), so WebTrader is really up-to-date, it provides almost the same functionality as MT4, but is in-browser. If you need to use additional algorithms, you, of course, will need MT4 programm, but if you don't use nothing like that - WebTrader is the best choice.
Overall, the brokerage is good, but with some shortcomings, for ex, min depo is $1000.

Kunene,
Apr 26, 2020,

How I feel about trading and what it gives me.

I wouldn't say that trading is something simple and can bring you money under any circumstances, it certainly isn't. And everyone who does it with serious investments and really treats it like a business understands how much time and effort it takes and how it can get you so carried away that you forget everything. Naturally, you can't act on your own in the sense that you have a business partner, a priori, who is your broker, and you depend on him and what conditions he can provide you.
I chose this particular company for several reasons:
1. unlimited demo account - initially to get used to it - later to test strategies.
2. available minimum deposit - not to risk all your money at once
3. a running mobile application - because you can trade very rarely from your computer.
I can say that this partner does not let me down and my trading results are getting higher and higher.

Benedek Virag,
Miskolc, Hungary,
Apr 21, 2020,

Serious partner

In fact, for me a broker is first of all a business partner who can provide me with the conditions that allow me to freely and smoothly manage my money and organize my trading.
As for Click, I can say that this company managed to preserve the features of a classic broker that can provide access to the market and analysis tools. I am satisfied with the fact that this broker has a focus on competent attitude to the market and the importance of training for traders. When you register here, you do not get the impression that you are at another gaming broker, and this inspires serious work and serious results.

Patrick C.,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 19, 2020,

Finally a decent mobile app

I got acquainted with Clicktrades at one of the trading courses. The man who was conducting those courses made a short list of recommended forex brokers and this company was one of those that were recommended.
Among the disadvantages people could name the absence of MT4 support, which many traders are used to. But in my opinion, if you trade manually, you won’t ever want to use this platform. It’s only advantage is EA availability but this advantage is only valid for algotraders who have some programming skills.
I use both desktop and mobile app for my trading. Mobile gives me alerts, when the price comes to certain levels, then I switch to a desktop version and do the thorough examination of the situation there. It’s easier having a proper full size screen in front of you. Conducting trades is equally easy for both mobile app and desktop version.
Among other broker’s advantages I can name an impressive variety of assets to trade, fast executions speed and stability of connection with server.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.