ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Nov 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Tope Chibuike,
Nov 6, 2020,

ClickTrades: decent execution speed

Earlier I heard their unique execution speed but didn’t mind that. Nevertheless, I decided to try this broker. What made me do this was my dissatisfaction with the execution speed with another broker. So, I required a worthy alternative.
I opened a real account with ClickTrades and really appreciated how fast my orders are executed when trading currency pairs.
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t offer cTrader that I like to use. On the other hand, MT5 is a worthy trading solution too, but I find cTrader more user-friendly.

Lochan Khatri,
Kaski, Nepal,
Nov 3, 2020,

Ultra-fast execution

I decided to use this broker because I heard about its very fast execution. The absence of commission attracted me too. So, I joined them, had a try and it turned out that it’s really so.

Cameron Johnson,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Oct 22, 2020,

I'm happy with what's going on.

This is one of the most interesting business formats I have tried. For there is freedom, independence and the opportunity to go beyond the usual framework.
On the other hand, there are often some stressful situations and surprises, but you can cope with it if you're not in a hurry and really tuned to the result.
Here I work with several services especially tightly, because I consider them useful.
* Bonuses. I know that traders have different attitudes towards this service, but I think it's cool because it helps to strengthen capital and try something new.
* Leverage up to 1:50. It would seem to be not the largest range. It is true. On the other hand it can be considered quite safe, even if you work with a small capital. Oh, and by the way it is a good protection against gambling, and for me it was a long time problem. I think it concerns not only me.
* Support service. I cannot say that I often communicate with company managers. But sometimes, especially in the beginning I contacted them several times - and they always helped me and that's good.

Dung Khuat,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Oct 14, 2020,

ClickTrades made an impression on me

I've been trading with ClickTrades not so long ago, but it has already made an impression on me. It is worth saying at once that a broker is quite "young" on the market, but it doesn't make it worse than its competitors.

I like its speed of trade execution most of all, it's quite high. It's often annoying when the opening price of a trade is different from what you expected. So with ClickTrades, I don't have almost anything like that, because the broker takes slippages quite seriously.

And it's also cool that a broker has no commission. That is, all deposits and withdrawals are as transparent as possible, and you deposit/receive exactly the amount you have to, without any fees.

So, in general, I liked the broker's trading conditions, they're quite profitable. Of course, there were some disadvantages too, but it didn't spoil my trading.

Khagendra J.,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Oct 6, 2020,

Make an informed choice

It is always difficult for me to evaluate when someone asks me if I am satisfied with the services of my brokerage company, because there are always different situations that can be simple and complex. But I definitely think that traders should have a choice so that you can determine the direction of your future work.
And it doesn't matter what you choose, let's determine by the example of the services of this company, MT5 or WebTrader, independent analysis or some ready analytical reviews as a basis for working in the market - you should always remember about yourself and your comfort.

Damilola Oluwakemi,
Oct 2, 2020,

my opinion

That's my opinion, I don't claim it to be the only one and the most correct, that's just how I feel about trading there. In general, it's typical brokerage with tight enough spreads and a lot of assets. However, I'm feeling the lack of some really usefull things - online chat, educational courses and sync-trading. If you don't need them, I think you'll like the service.

Tre Khan,
Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong,
Sep 28, 2020,

Stay a trader

I really want to be a trader since long ago, because here I can implement a lot of my ideas and wishes, here I can act exactly as I want and rely on myslef. It is also a very interesting case, which can always bring you new impressions and of course a good income.
I chose this company by some lucky coincidence. And there was not a day yet that I regretted it. Here one can work with a stunning modern trading terminal MT5 - this is a powerful and in demand solution for today. The same goes for the fact that this company provides access to excellent analytical resources, there is also an analytical calendar, and articles about all market news, so you can easily study both technical and fundamental analysis.
So if you have a desire to develop in trading, then you have all the opportunities to do so.

Jordan Dietrich,
Jijelli, Algeria,
Sep 23, 2020,

overall that's good trading platform

Look, I'm trading there for a year already and I'm almost satisfied but I will give you some pros and cons as well.
Cons:
1. Minimum deposit is $1,000. Yeah, that's exact sum that is apropriate for serious trading and making money, on the one hand. But on the other, there's no way to test brokerage with $100 or $250 deposit, you should invest significant money at once.
2. There's no online chat for 24/7 support and that's regretably, sometimes this can be really inconvenient.
Pros:
1. Spreads are tight for assets that I'm trading.
2. Slippages are very rare, for a year I've faced them 3-5 times only.
3. There are Trading Central signals, but I'm not using them.

Vink Cotch,
Accra, Ghana,
Sep 15, 2020,

Comfortable trading...

I've been trading with ClickTrades for half a year, so far everything is okey. What I would like to praise the broker for is the fast speed of execution of trades, no commissions, and a fine regulator.
All of this has made my trading experience interesting and simple. I like that my orders are processed with minimal slippages. The only thing I didn't like a bit at the beginning was that you would have to spend a thousand dollars to open an account with ClickTrades. But I would say that the broker has proven itself to be an ok guy, and now I totally don't feel sorry for that money. It's just that not every trader is willing to spend a thousand dollars to start trading with a broker he/she doesn't know. It doesn't always seem safe to me :/ But the fact that a brokerage has a regulator has convinced me that I can trust it. So now I kind of like everything in general.

Preston Rice,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Sep 10, 2020,

Get interested in the market

This is exactly what you need to do at once. Because only your motivation and only your desire to work and develop will help you to act so that you can cope with possible problems and difficulties. And if you really understand that this requires your attention, then you need to think about where you can work at once.
And if you're ready, then I want to recommend this company to you. No, there are no conditions that you can earn under any circumstances. But there are some services that you can use to make your work more productive and qualitative.
The following things have helped me personally.
First of all ultr-fast executions are crucial for my system's success, and that's what I appreciate most about the company's service.
There is MT5 trading terminal, which has a lot of tools for technical and fundamental analysis, so you can always do a more detailed analysis.
In addition, there is an economic calendar and ready-made analytics, which helps to better navigate the events that take place in the market.
Also, I just want to wish you good luck and that you always do only your favorite thing. It is always important.

Suraj Pachhai,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Sep 2, 2020,

webtrader platform preferences

webtrader is good and offers variety of built-in features, so that makes trading easier. There are also Trading Central signals that are available for each trader. It allows me to keep control over the market and save my time. Minimum $1,000 deposit is a bit high, but probably reasonable.

Blazeit,
Aug 30, 2020,

Initial interest...

By the time of trading I was confident that I would be able to earn good money here. Initially I refused the bonus here, but when I checked the withdrawal, I agreed to it. Because this company gives excellent support here, which helps to act more actively and try something that was not available before.
And then I got interested in the MT5 trading platform, it turned out that it really does contain a lot of tools that can be used to analyze any asset on different timeframes and at different levels.

Murad Nubi,
Giza, Egypt,
Aug 26, 2020,

I'll keep working with broker...

In general, it is comfortable to work with ClickTrades. I didn't find anything special or very cool in this brokerage, as for me it's an ordinary broker. It's a little inconvenient that to open an account you have to be ready to give 1000 dollars at once, which not everyone can afford. So, open an account with a broker only when you are sure that you can manage this amount.
Personally, at first I wasn't sure that I can trust a broker with such an amount, but I decided to open an account with it anyway. In the end, I was worried for nothing, because in general, I liked to trade with ClickTrades. In trading conditions I liked most of all the fact that a broker executes orders with high speed and no commissions, it's really quite profitable. So I'm likely to continue trading with ClickTrades.

Hiep Trinh,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Aug 19, 2020,

You have to try to understand

I know this for sure, because I have already tried working in different business directions and in different conditions, and I know what it is like to start from the beginning with minimal knowledge, etc.
But in practice, I realized that firstly, everything can be learned, and secondly, there are difficulties everywhere. So, you should not think that trading is some kind of irreconcilable business.
If you have a desire, you will definitely do it. Just do not wait for colossal results and incredible profits from day one.
This company has become my platform to study trading. In general, I am sure that there are probably companies with more interesting conditions. But I have already settled down here and I like what I do here.
1. Slippages rarely happen here. And you can work with a lot of orders at once.
2. It offers big bonuses, so you can strengthen your capital well anytime.
3. You can work here on a demo and get access to training videos so that you can gain experience, practice, choose effective strategies - all this is really useful and helps in real trading.

Grija Lamichhane,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Aug 15, 2020,

My expectations weren't met...

The broker wasn't that I thought it would be. I liked that it have fast execution and low spreads in its trading conditions.
Other than that, the broker isn't very cool. In order to open a deposit with ClickTrades you have to be ready to invest the whole thousand dollars immediately, which doesn't be convenient for everyone.
And its trading platform - WebTrader - I didn't like it. Because to me, it's a little hard to get used to it at once, and in trading time is very important. So, in general, ClickTrades wasn't the cool brokerage that I thought it would be, but it also has good sides.

Pirzada Dhawan,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jul 30, 2020,

It all started by accident.

I mean my way into the market. Because I never planned it. And then I saw some article about American market analytics, and I realized that this is a real topic and that you can make real money here, so I started to study the market.
This is the company I chose initially because of greed. Yes, it's true. There's no such good bonus anywhere.
And then, as I grew up in the market, I began to realize that there is a certain range of services that help me.
For example, here I tried both formats of trading terminal and after that I chose MT5.
Here I have seen worthy training articles and now almost every day begins with quality reviews and relevant analytics, which helps me to make further decisions.
K-L Sellan,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
Jul 30, 2020,

Good trading experience, but some disadvantages

I will say this way, ClickTrades is good at trading, but if you haven't started trading there yet, you will notice a couple of disadvantages.
The first is that you must make a $1,000 deposit. It is not too much deposit in terms of trading, but it's too much to test a broker. If you don't know a broker, then you want to test it first with a small deposit, right?
The second one is that the broker was launched in 2018. I don't look at these numbers, but for some it might be important.
In general, if you decide to trade with a broker despite these disadvantages. I think you'll be satisfied. At least I trade with ClickTrades and for me this broker seems to be a very good opportunity.

Binoya Sanghvi,
Ernakulam, India,
Jul 23, 2020,

Trading is always your choice.

And it's true, because I've never heard of anyone starting trading, because it's the only direction where you can realize your education or that someone forced someone to trade. It even sounds ridiculous. And that's why we can conclude that trading is really something promising and that it makes people make independent, sometimes unexpected decisions, but it always leads to the fact that in the end a person starts either making money or changes the sphere of activity, and I don't see anything special in it. Many rich and successful people have had many failures, and their difference from other people is that they don't give up and keep working.
Of course, in order to realize their potential, a trader needs to find the conditions that will help him in this. In other words, to find a normal brokerage company. This company has big bonuses, but it is suitable only for a person who does not plan to withdraw money in the near future. There are two trading terminals - WebTrader and MT5. The thing is, everything is relative, you just need to find something that suits you. And don't worry if it takes some time.
Trading is always a certain test of your strength and patience.

Kasekender,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2020,

Good trading conditions, but high initial deposit

ClickTrades has good trading conditions and offers trading with many assets. This is all I need to say that this broker is good.
In addition, ClickTrades offers Trading Central signals which allows me, as a solo trader, to be more profitable and follow the trend and therefore earn more.
There are other advantages, but they are so common that I do not see any point in singling them out separately. I mean, of course, Economic Calendar and technical analysis as well as WebTrader+MT5.
However, the main disadvantage of ClickTrades are enormous requirements. Trading account starts at $1,000, which isn't suitable for many beginners.
So,my verdict is simple - broker offers good trading conditions, but demands high investments in the innitial stage.

Dajara Tshabalala,
Yaounde, Cameroon,
Jul 9, 2020,

I can talk a lot about trading.

It really inspires me, because that's where I first felt that I was capable of a lot.
This brokerage company was advised by my friends, who have been working with this company for some time.
What can I say about the services that I have noticed and marked for myself here:
- It's a place where you can get pretty big bonuses when you deposit...
- there are many tools for technical analysis and access to the MT5 terminal.
- all financial transactions are done quickly here...

Triet Tu,
Ma On Shan Tsuen, Hong Kong,
Jun 24, 2020,

Satisfied with trading

ClickTrades was my gateway to trading, but I was experienced enough to understand what's going on.
- The first thing I've checked was legal info. People, never dismiss this step. Clicktrades is everything clear, by the way. I've spend 2 days reviewing all legal info and haven't found nothing suspicious. I think that's a good sign
- Regulation could be more stable and respected, but ClickTrades has another benefits, so I think that's good equilibrium between regulation and brokerage laissez-faire
- Many assets, really, including shares of the world companies. I'm trading long-term, so for me that was crucial
- I made withdrawals with Skrill, the most convenient after payoneer (but it isn't supported)
I don't mean that you should or shouldn't trade with this brokerage, I just expressed my own thoughts.

Ahsan,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jun 24, 2020,

Many assets, fair trade

I've been trading with ClickTrades for almost six months, this is my second broker. The previous broker (with I traded for three years) was not bad, but started raising spreads and they became unbearable.
ClickTrades is more adequate in this regard, I can even call the spreads low. Usually they are around 1.2-1.5 pips, although they can sometimes be even lower (and sometimes higher). Of course that depends on the asset type a s well.
There are quite a lot assets to trade, I like GPBUSD and JPYGPB in the mid-term, as well as investing in UK100 and Germany30, and several global companies in the long term.
During my six months I made three withdrawals (one was needed and two others to check the reliability of the broker). Once the payment was delayed for 2 days, the rest was on time.

Kornel Tomaszewski,
Warsaw, Poland,
Jun 10, 2020,

Worth your time

I started trading with ClickTrades on my friend's advice. I was a little dissatisfied with too large initial deposit and still my friend was happy with the broker, so I decided to take the risk. I've been trading with brokers for 4 months and I can already tell my opinion about a broker.
Firstly, the initial deposit is really high, especially since ClickTrades isn't so well known. I think that if the company reduced it to $400, it would be profitable for both traders and broker.
Secondly, I'm fully satisfied with trading, the company is reliable. I withdrew money once, the funds came in 3 days later.
And lastly, it's possible to use Trading Central, which can boost your trading rly well.

Farid,
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam,
May 26, 2020,

Modern and fast

The only drawback of the broker is a rather high initial investment required. Accouts strart woth 1K minimal deposit. MT5 is at your service here, same as webtrader. The assets include interesing ETFs, regular instruments and lots more.
Most importantly, there are no additional commissions. Bare spreads. Precise executions.
Perosnally I'm very pleased with the experience here.

Elwyn Mohraw,
Nakhon Sawan, Thailand,
May 19, 2020,

For speed lovers

I scalp. For me the speed of executions is essential and therefore, I trade here.
The broker has got an extremely generous set of assets to trade. There is always something going on in the market, so I can not mind the trading sessions. I simply choose european indices for london trading session, USD/JPY or asian stocks for asian session and of course there is always good volatility when chicago and new york exchanges open.
The fact that I don't have to deal with requotes or slippages makes me the happiest customer ever.
But the review won't be full enough if I didn't mention the disadvantages. Basically there is only one that I know of here. This is the minimal deposit that you can start with. It's 1K at minimum!
Nevertheless, the rest of the trading conditions should overweight this disadvantage IMHO.