ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Steelhunter,
Tangier, Morocco,
Feb 23, 2020,

Too high requirements, but still good

Clicktrades is hard brokerage, as its requirements are really too high sometimes and even may seem to be excessive (like $1000 min deposit), many of my friends didn't join clicktrades cause of this. However, if you will take this requirements, brokerage will be good. I see nothing bad or something that may force me to change brokerage - orders are executed quickly, spreads are good and withdrawals fast. I doubled my deposit there and re-invested everything in trading, so will see...

Darkmoon,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 21, 2020,

One of my favourite brokerages

I was trading with a lot of brokers, but Clickcktrades is one of my favourite. Maybe min depo is really high (especially for beginners), but that's compensated with well-quality service and other features. Also, maybe I'd say that 1:50 leverage isn't enough, but after I started trading with Clicktrades, I changed my mind. Previously, I lost really too much cause of high-leverages and 1:50 is optimal cap.

Abd al-Qadir,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 19, 2020,

Brokerage I can rely on

I'm trading with ClickTrades long enough to rely this brokerage. I like stability and Clicktrades is stable. Yeah, trading conditions are also good, with guide narrow spreads, no comissions and fast order execution. But much more important for me is to simply trust brokerage. For all my time in ClickTrades, there was no situations where they won't do what they need and obliged to do and that builds tight connections between me and this brokerage and such connections are based on trust.

Tristian Bogisich,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Feb 17, 2020,

Zero comission & Fast execution

It's slogan used on the official Clicktrades website and I, of course, don't trust such slogans. For me they are nothing more, but just tinky-winky, at least before I re-check everything on my own. After a 2 months trading with ClickTrades I can prove that slogan don't lie to you and to me. Really, there's zero (!) comissions, fees and swaps, everything brokerage earns - it earns on trading spreads and I see this a kind of fair deal (they give me market access - I pay each time I access the market, depending on quotes and my order deal size). Fast execution are also there, ECN, as I think all traders know, is the best type of execution that can be provided and it's fast and with almost no-slippages. So, really, this time, slogan didn't lie...

Santjago,
Macapa, Brazil,
Feb 16, 2020,

Brokerage that has everything you need

I read so many people cry about 'we are poor' or 'we can't find a good brokerage'. To be true, I was even one of them, but I overcame this and go through the path of becoming better. ClickTrades gives me great assistance on my way. Tight spreads, no checks or other things that distract me. Brokerage is fair and withdrawals are fast. I don't know what else I need to be a trader, maybe just time :)

Warta Widodo,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Feb 15, 2020,

Interesting website and Metatrader

I begun trading with ClickTrades only for one reason (really!) - it has convenient and well-designed website. For me that's the sign of brokerage reliability and care about each trader, as I feel that website was designed TO BE CONVINIENT. Fairly, another reason was combination of low spreads and Metatrader 4 platform. I like this combination too much, as I don't overpay, however in the same time get perfect service and can customize my trading whatever I wanna...

Tad Shields,
Hua Hin, Thailand,
Feb 14, 2020,

Regulated and trusted

I trust ClickTrades as it's regulated by SFSA, that's important as you always know that company is registered and act according to laws. I'm with ClickTrades around 2 years and for that time there was no single problem, but it's not only one benefit of working with ClickTrades. Other advantages include a lot of assets, relatively low spreads and partnership programm. As for me, trading with ClickTrades is good enough to stay there.

Dalar,
Chennai, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Quite good broker

I tried this broker and was 100% satisfied. As on my own, this brokerages has everything that may be needed for successful trading. Really, I'm 100% serious, everything is good, no fails or other things. Spreads are quite tight, system works with no delays and I don't need nothing more.

Thomathy,
Chatuchak, Thailand,
Feb 9, 2020,

Good support service

My story was that I didn't get my money. After a 5 days of waiting, there was still no money on my account. To be honestly, I even decided that ClickTrades decided to scam me. however, I wrote in the support service and kindly described the situation. Support manager was so kind and helped me to resolve all the tensions, explained that company already sent my money and said their department will get in touch with my bank. So, after 4 more days I got my money and there was call from my bank, they explained bank decided to FREEZE my money. I'm so grateful to Clicktrades that company helped me with this issue. The money amount was $6,000

Kubra Adewale,
Oujda, Morocco,
Feb 9, 2020,

Broker with good and significant leverage

My trading strategy requires high leverages and I want to rely on my broker in this regard. Many brokers have leverages below 100-200, in many cases that's enough, but for me that's not enough. Then, I came to trade with Clicktrades and this brokerage provides 1:300 leverage. That's great difference between 1:100 and 1:300 and I can reveal my strategy on 100%. Of course, that are some brokerages that provide even higher leverages, but they are unregulated. From the other hand, ClickTrades is 100% regulated and so on and it's another advantage.

Rohman,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Reliable, fast, professional

ClickTrades is a regulated broker (SFSA regulation) which is nice at first place. Secondly they’ve got no commission per trade and lightning speed executions. This is basically all I need to know of a broker to stay with them. The assets list is normal, like any other broker would have, I guess.

Mickle Pangestu,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Serious approach

Clicktrades has got the tools to develop as a trader and they definitely aim to be a long term partner for their traders. I find some useful ideas here in their daily market reviews, explore the video library in a search of new ideas for trading strategies. No commissions, attractive spreads, nice executions - these are the quality markes of the brokerage. I don’t think the company will fit newbies as the minimum for deposit is 1K. Well, maybe if you are a newbie with some serious plans for trading career - in this case I definitely recommend Clicktrades.

Jadesola Sekinat,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 30, 2020,

Reliable brokerage and no problems

I won't blah-blah, just share my own experience - brokerage is reliable, with tight spreads and no issues. Fairly, there were some issues, but all was resolved with support service. What I don't like, its that innitial deposits starts at 1000 dollars. I don't care, but many of my friends don't try ClickTrades cause of this. But there are also advantage and I don't speak about common advantages, but there are some unique features, such as economic dictionary, it's really useful sometimes...

Mettz,
Jan 27, 2020,

I can rely on this broker

Just close an Eyes and think about what's the most important when we are going to choose the broker? Someone can say that trading terminal or number of assets, but I can't agree. That's important, but not the most. What the matter to a wide variety of assets if you won't get your money? I'm with ClickTrades for 1 year and I can claim that broker is fair. So my review is like this: "Clicktrades is good broker with common variety of assets and Metatrader trading platform and with it you may be sure you will get your money"

Raphal,
Warangal, India,
Jan 22, 2020,

Reliable and easy to work with

That's broker I like. The minimum deposit is quite high, it starts in $1000, but it worth working with. I like that there is Webtrader platform. For those who doesn't know - Webtrader is browser edition of famous Metatrader 4. I prefer to do everything in my browser and don't distract. Order execution is also fast and withdrawals are proceeded with no problems. I can't say a lot about that brokerage, it's just good and provides clear trading conditions, that's the main point why choose it.

C.Usamah,
Jan 19, 2020,

Reliable brokerage with fast withdrawals

Clicktrades offers Webtrader as the main trading platform and I think that's the best solutions on the market, as it combines Metatrader 4 functionality and usability of in-browser trading platforms. I think that there is no need to talk about how powerful Metatrader is and you can do almost everything with this platform. I know a lot of traders that even launch their own complicated algorithms and robots, but I'm not so acknowledged in this field, so I use more common strategies an indicators from the standard set. For all that time that I trade with Clicktrades there was no unfair actions or fails from the brokers side, so I think Clicktrades can be absolutely trusted, Withdrawals are also fast, but sometimes may be delays for 1 day, so be ready.

Noris Ratnam,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jan 17, 2020,

Broker with no-lags executions

I was looking for a trader and Clicktrades was suggest to me by my friend that I trust so much and he promised me that I'll be satisfied. After almost an year of trading with Clicktrades I can say that my friend was right and ClickTrades is a good brokerage to work with. As far as I know, that's relatively young brokerage, so that's okey that there may be some minor problems, but company works on fixing them. The most important points when it comes to choosing a broker is order executions and withdrawals and Clicktrades are good at both dimensions. For that year, I faced only a couple of minor (2-3 seconds) lags with no affect on my trading. Withdrawals policy is also good and there is no problem to take my money if I need them.

Neralas,
Hilton, South Africa,
Jan 15, 2020,

Excellent support, good conditions

As a new person in trading, I feel its very important for people like me to have a reliable technical support as I really do have many questions about trading platform, commissions, leverage, etc. I'm glad at Click Trades I get excellent support, full and understandable instructions on each step, I always get answers in minutes if not seconds here. Great attitude to clients! Sure enough support is not the only important thing when you choose a brokerage. I find its very nice they don't have any commissions apart from spread here. Spreads can be fixed, which I also like a lot. EURUSD fixed spread is only 2pips wide.

Mufincy,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jan 14, 2020,

Reliable and fast

I came to Click Trades via personal recommendation so I've never really had any doubts about withdrawals or hidden fees. But I know many people really search a reliable brokerage with fast executions, nice spreads and easy withdrawals. It's difficult if you don't know any experienced traders in person who can recommend some brokerage. So I'm sharing my positive experience with Click Trades here. No-to-be-missed chance in my opinion. Broker is relatively new, but it's been on the market for a while already, its regulated, it withdraws profits fine so I don't think there is a need to search for a better deal.

Felipe Guillen,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Jan 12, 2020,

Quality first of all

If you've never missed the deal of the month due to connectivity issues or because your broker was to slow to do instant market order execution - you won't understand my point. However, if you've got the same experience I do, you will definitely value the most important feature of Click Trades brokerage. They really make sure orders get executed as soon as they are sent in. It saved me a fortune on both entries and exits. Finally my trading system has become consistently profitable once I transferred my account here. I was struggling to get some money from the market before and was sure my TS is ok as I've done numerous backtests and all of them have shown system is fine. With proper executions it really is fine. I recommend this brokerage for this reason.

Patrik Nedoma,
Vlachovice, Czech Republic,
Jan 10, 2020,

Favorable trading conditions

The reliability of the brokerage is what I find to be of most importance. The company's promise to execute my orders in milliseconds was something that played the great role in my decision to stick to this brokerage and to their credit, I was completely satisfied with my choice. I'm not sure that ClickTrades has got the best spreads ever, but they are definitely reasonable. Considering that I don't have to worry about endless requotes and slippages, it's all definitely worth it. Totally recommend!

Natan Ray,
Bien Hoa, Viet Nam,
Jan 10, 2020,

Instant executions!

I think the most attractive feature of Click Trades is the speediness of their executions. The website claims it takes milliseconds and this is probably true. I didnt really count milliseconds to tell the truth :) but this is how it feels for me: once you press buy or sell button - here it is, the order is executed. Along with tight spreads and 0 commission per trade it makes a great deal. I think only experienced traders will understand the importance of fast executions, but if you are a newbie, trust me, this really is important for day traders.

Jeronimo Cabrera,
Arequipa, Peru,
Jan 9, 2020,

My favorite CFDs broker

This brokerage was recommended me as the one that provides excellent executions speed along with favorable trading conditions (spreads). It turned out to be true. I use Webtrader which works great on both laptop and mobile. Executions really are good. Broker is definitely paying a lot to provide stable and fast connection with servers. This is very important for me as a daytrader and has good impact on my profitability. I tried other brokerages so I really know what I'm comparing with.

Fresher,
Tangier, Morocco,
Jan 9, 2020,

Speedy executions, good spreads

I get very picky when it comes to choosing partners. I think broker must be viewed as a partner, because a lot really depends on how good they do their job. I found Click Trades through personal recommendation of a trader I trust and so far, after using the service for over 3 months I can say I'm totally pleased. Regulation of Seychelles FSA is something I find important as well. If you trade CFDs like I do, don't hesitate and check out Click Trades.

Eliezer Kreiger,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 6, 2020,

Excellent executions

I've started with another forex brokerage first, went through ups and downs and finally realised that slippages and slow executions don't let me get profitable. I turned to CFDs. With ClickTrades I get really nice Webtrader platform, with fast and reliable connection and therefore same executions. It really helped! So I'm grateful this company for reliability and finally good results of my work on the charts. Spreads are quite tight here so this is yet another factor to consider ClickTrades as your potential brokerage.