ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Samir Kozey,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Dec 29, 2019,

Young and perspective broker

I wouldn't be writing a review, unless this broker was recently launched. But Clicktrades was launched only in 2018 and since that time it already made a great progress to become one of the best solutions on the world trading market. Company is oriented toward expert-traders, so the innitial deposit starts at 1,000 dollars. I can't say that I respect this decision, I'm strict to the idea, that min deposit accepted should be as low as possible. However, such decision signalize that ClickTrades is aimed on working with people that understand why they're here and what they want to achieve. I love the fact that brokers deposits are fixed and quite tight, so you can trade without loss in profit even in most volatile times. There is also demo-account here and that's cool, as traders have way to test new strategies, before applying them in real trading.

Alexandro,
Bahia Blanca, Argentina,
Dec 28, 2019,

Good order executions and reliable broker

I’ve been trading with ClickTrades for more than 1 year. I traded with many brokers, but this one seems to be the most comfortable and reliable. Conditions of order execution are really good, as well as the absence of slippage. That makes me very happy. As a scalper, these trading conditions are all I needed. Another pros is no problems with replenishment and withdrawal. I really hope that they don’t ruin their good reputation and continue to provide their top-quality services.

Alan Hoosen,
Durban, South Africa,
Dec 27, 2019,

Good trader

I can say a lot about Clicktrades, despite the fact I trade with them for a lot of time. That's kind of broker that can be called good, as it doesn't offer any strange or revolutionary things, but makes trading easy and offers standard "brokerage set". There are fast withdrawals and convenient trading platform. I like the fact that Clicktrades offers Webtrader platfom, that is web-version of well-known and respectable Metatrader. That's platform with fast order execution and with a lot of indicators, that can be adjusted with customized settings. The minimum deposit amount is $1000. so it seems that ClickTrades aims on experienced traders.

Chaston Brakus,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 24, 2019,

Reliability and care about each trader

I won't say a lot of stuff about that broker, despite the fact I trade with it for more than 2 years. That's the broker that can be even named "common". And that's true, you won't find "unique" feature there and I think that's good. Broker don't try to give you false promises or trick you with trendy features. No, Clicktrades offers you stuff that really work. There are more than 2100 CFDs and a lot of assets to trade, so each trader will find what and how to trade. There is also quick support and fast withdrawals. However, there are some points that I need to mention - high innitial deposit (minimum 1000 dollars) and low max leverage (only 1:50), but that's more than enough to earn trading and keep acceptable risk level.

Franciszek,
Wadowice, Poland,
Dec 22, 2019,

ClickTrades gives me experience

I had different situations with ClickTrades. And the ups and downs ... But in this way I earned my worthy experience. So, feedback on ClickTrades is only positive. ClickTrades taught me how to navigate this space, for which I’m very grateful to this broker.

Raymon Vadiveloo,
Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Clear broker with good conditions

In my opinion, ClickTrades is a broker that deserves attention. The rules in the agreement are quite clear. And it doesn't interfere with trading at all. Whoever wants, will always find opportunities for earning and saving. Spreads on the main pairs are small, and it is especially nice that they are fixed. I have recently moved to larger deals. It's risky of course, but how much joy there is from successful trades! It's also nice that there is leverage option, however in my opinion 1:50 may be not enough in some cases. In trading conditions, I like the fact that everything is clear and there are no empty promises of exorbitant profits. I also like WebTrader platfrom that is browser edition of famous Metatrader. I think that everyone can find something of their own, that's the best benefits of Clicktrades.

Devaraja,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Dec 19, 2019,

Respectable company

I was very unsure, but trading was a dream I was persuing. I wanted to start right off with the upper leagues, even though it was self-confident. My choice quickly became ClickTrades, though I understood that it was a professional broker, not a novice. Nevertheless, I read a lot of necessary literature and trained on demo accounts of other brokers and finally managed to save enough to make the first $1000 deposit. To be honest, I lost about half of my deposit in the first week, but then I started to recover. Now I think I can be called a professional trader. In all this time, I have never had the desire to change brokers, because I know that ClickTrades simplifies my trading by its economic calendar, trading platform and excellent service. I hope my feedback does not sound too narcissistic.

Harta Buddy,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Dec 16, 2019,

Reliable and fast

I won't say a lot about ClickTrades as there isn't a lot to say about. I can compare it with using a car or phone. If your car performs well, then you even don't think about the fact, that you have a car. The same thing is about ClickTrades. You just have a broker that provide excellent service. Frankly, me, as a trader, don't need a lot of things. I just need fast platform, reliable support and quick withdrawals + assets that I need. ClickTrades offers Metatrader platform which is flagman in this field, quick support, that solve any of my issues and withdrawals within a day. Also, there are all assets I ever needed. So, when I trade I even don't think about broker, as it's invisible and just performing well.

Jose Anjos,
Cavite City, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Good forex broker

I’ve been working with ClickTrades for about eight months. Their policies are good and favorable for trading and development. Pleasant support service and much more. Reviews of ClickTrades are mostly positive andthis is actually why I've started trading with them. Comfortable trading conditions, so I’m grateful

Cristian N,
Pazardzhik, Bulgaria,
Dec 5, 2019,

ClickTrades is good enough

ClickTrades is the first broker I work with, so I have nothing to compare with. My review is based on experience exclusively with this broker. I like the speed of execution of orders and high leverage. However, I don't want to list typical benefits such as withdrawals or support. But I’ll focus on the fact that it’s just nice to work with this broker. I cannot point out individual elements. But ClickTrades is a good broker in a whole, so I can recommnend it for ordinary retail traders.

Jaco Turner,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 5, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

I’m trading cryptocurrency here, mainly Ethereum. and see a lot of pros. Starting from a fixed spread from 2 pips to a very convenient terminal with manual indicator settings. I tried to work on exchanges, they are completely inflexible and restrict number of strategies, but here you can go short without any problems and make money. I think ClickTrades is a perfect balance between minimalism and functionality.

Damilare Odun,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Dec 3, 2019,

Fast and regulated broker

ClickTrades has many advantages, which is why I chose it as my broker. I like that they have good regulation, so I can be sure of the safety of my funds. But even more I like their speed. Deals are registered very quickly, so there are no delays or lags. The same I can say about funds withrawals and support. The broker focuses on successful traders, which is noticeable in interactions with clients. Here you won't find delays or unreasonable problems, and even if they arise, the company will try to settle everything so as not to distract you from trading.

Heesus Ramon,
Mollet del Vallès, Spain,
Dec 1, 2019,

ClickTrades pays attention to begginers educaton

I came to ClickTrades as a beginner and didn’t know what to start with. I asked support and they drew my attention to a large number of useful educational material.At the moment my trading is going quite well, there is a constant growth of an account. I can praise their analytical materials, which I actively refer to.

Nha Han,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Nov 29, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

For me, ClickTrades is the best broker regarding the service and fees. I came to ClickTrades about 5 months ago, having tried several brokers before it, and as a result, I liked it the most. During this time, no serious problems occured. So I trade without any issues. I see that they are trying to improve, the money deposit-withdraw process has been simplified significantly during these 5 months. So I have no reason to leave ClickTrades.

Xmcas0001,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Nov 22, 2019,

Great leverage

It's very important for me to have a significant leverage. I tried to trade with other companies, but there the leverage was below 1: 100 or they lacked regulations. In 2018, I was able to find regulated brokerage ClickTrades that offers a leverage of 1: 300. This is the optimal level in order to make a profit with risky transactions, but at the same time keep the risks acceptable and not lose all the money as the consequence of one unsuccessful trade.

Joshua Carvado,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Nov 19, 2019,

Impressive list of assets

The broker is regulated by Seychelles Finance and Securities authority. Not as good as US license and registration, but better than some offshore registration with no regulation at all. ClickTrades offers all kinds of assets but I prefer trading cryptocurrencies and stocks long term here. For intraday strategies I use only EURUSD and USDGBP pairs. They've got 2 pips fixed spreads and zero commissions per trade, which I think is pretty good even for short term frequent trading. The list of stocks is very long and what I appreciate most - is not limited to the US and UK stocks only. You can invest in Chinese, Russian, HongKong markets and many others.Totally recommend this brokerage for both investments and daytrading of stocks, cryptocurrencies and forex.

Praset,
Nov 18, 2019,

Super fast and reliable

This is not the cheapest brokerage that I've ever seen, but this is the fastest one. They say executions take milliseconds and they really do. I can trade forex and CFDs here with no commissions. Spread is still there unfortunately lol. The other thing that I like is that they support MT5 platform and Webtrader that can be used on both PC and mobile. Sounds like an up-to-date brokerage, huh? Have been trading with them for 6 months now, mostly gold and oil CFDs. As an example Brent oil CFD has got 0.04 spread and 1:150 leverage, which I find to be good enough, considering that there are no side commissions and withdrawal fees. Speaking of withdrawals they take 1-2 days to complete most of the times.

Thanet,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Nov 16, 2019,

Trusted broker

Before opening an account with ClickTrades, I carefully analyzes the licensing information on this brokerage. It turned out that this brand name represents a well known KW Investments Ltd and is fully licensed and regulated by the Seychelles FSA. Seychelles registration did not disturb me at all as I understand that almost all financial companies prefer non-US and non-UK registration to be able to minimize taxes and therefore trading costs. One of the biggest broker's promises is that they are super-quick in orders executions and this turned out to be true. They have the lowest rate of requotes and slippages that I've seen working with different brokerages. I've only worked with them for 2 months now and haven't tried withdrawals yet, but I see no reason not to trust them because as I said this is a fully regulated and licensed brokerage.

Kazik,
Wroclaw, Poland,
Nov 14, 2019,

Excellent fast executions

I highly recommend ClickTrade for their professional approach to customer service. Since the first visit to the website you'll see how user friendly is their interface. Very easy to find all the necessary information, so the transparency of fees and trading conditions is a big plus of the company. This is a licensed brokerage, so I don't have to worry about funds withdrawals. Only once I tried to withdraw some amount back to my bank and it worked good just as I expected. The only thing is that you can't hope for 1000X leverage here. For forex trading its 1:50, which is the rule of the regulator. In my opinion 50X is good enough if you've got at least $1000 on account. If you've got less - you better save some money and come back when you can afford being a trader. Overall experience with orders executions is excellent and this is probably the most important thing you need to know if you are as tired of requotes and slippages as I was with my previous broker.

Derrick Altenwerth,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 13, 2019,

Nice trading conditions, regulated brokerage

I've started trading with ClickTrade last summer. I'm not sure if it's possible to start with a low deposit here but the website states $1000 so this is how much I've invested. Later I've heard the rumours that some special invitation can help opening the account with as much as $250, this is why I'm mentioning this fact here. Spreads are fixed, which is awesome and start as low as 2 pips. I know that this is not the best market offer that you can see among online brokerages, but this is about what other regulated brokerages offer. Actually, one of the best offers among regulated ones. No need to mention that funds withdrawals work well, which is the factor of most importance for retail traders.

Nash Noorizman,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Fixed spreads

ClickTrade is a reputable brokerage registered and authorised by SFCA. I like the variety of trading assets that they offer along with fine spreads. Unfortunately all regulated brokerages have overnight fees, so does ClickTrade. On the other hand, these fees are relatively small. For example, EURUSD short will cost -0.0061%, which is a rather small fee in my opinion. The best thing about spreads is that they are fixed, so I can focus my attention on trading, not spreads monitoring. Highly recommend his company as an honest and reliable brokerage!

Ahmed,
Oct 21, 2019,

Awful

IT was all a scam they did not tell me the leaverage was gonna increase my losses, lost over 30 K. THey are reguated by the Saychelles, just now i found out that they regulate just about anyone so you sholdnt trust it.DO NOT START WITH THIS COMPANY. IF You do then begin legal proceding. thats what im doing
bogota, Colombia,
Oct 7, 2019,

is a terrible broker to trade, bad advice, they make you lose your money.

Mal acompañamiento, mal asesoramiento, te hacen perder tu dinero