ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Kartik Anthony,
Noida, India,
Jan 15, 2021,

A broker for serious investment

I like that this broker positions itself as a platform for serious investors with a rich experience who are ready to invest a lot from the very beginning. Besides this, the broker offers fixed but moderate spreads. I often trade EUR/USD and a 2-pip spread is OK for me. Unlike variable spreads, fixed ones don’t tend to suddenly increase. So, I will not see any unexpected leaps in my open trading position.

Hammouda El Shatnawi,
Beirut, Lebanon,
Jan 6, 2021,

Nice tools for technical analysis

I used to spend a lot of time on technical analysis. I was always following the changes in the chart and missing profitable entry points. Now I trade with ClickTrades, and I want to say that they have a convenient chart with the main assets. It immediately shows the Ask and Bid prices, the average daily range, and the 6-hour chart. As a result, I open just one page and see everything I need for technical analysis. It takes much less time to prepare for trading as a result.
The only thing that confuses me is the high minimum deposit. 1000 dollars is a significant amount for me. It was not so easy to find this money. It seems to me that the deposit amount could be reduced.

Urho Aaltonen,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 22, 2020,

I like their execution speed

I heard a lot about this broker, in particular, the impressive execution speed. Another thing that intrigued me is the absence of commissions. So, this broker earns only by charging spreads. It finally persuaded me to join this broker.
Having opened an account, I immediately got down to trading. Reviews I read online didn’t mislead me - the execution speed was really impressive.
I should say that the broker offers fixed spreads only and for my favorite currency pair it isn’t the lowest in the industry - 2 pips. On the other hand, it doesn’t prevent me from trading. The lack of commissions and a very good execution compensate it.
When it came to withdrawing money, the broker didn’t disappoint me too. I use Skrill to withdraw money and my requested amounts come to my wallet for an hour.

Naseer Sankar,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Dec 3, 2020,

I'm not really a trader yet, I'm rather the one who sometimes, even rarely trades.
But still I like to spend time this way, because in this way at least sometimes I do business rather than my usual work, which I don't really like.
So, probably, it still remains for me a certain psychological discharge (please, do not judge me).... But I still hope that I don't waste my time and potential just for fun, and it definitely makes sense.
I learnt working with the MT5 platform. it looks very difficult only at first glance, but if you consistently try all the functions, you will see that each of them makes sense and it can be used to deal with multiple strategies. Take your time and pay attention to timeframes, a set of indicators, and other technical tools, you can add something to the main list, remove something so that it doesn't interfere with your work, in general, the main thing is to take your time and try.
I have no particular complaints about the company itself. I only withdrew money for the test, but I got the whole amount, note that there are limits on the amount of money to withdraw. This is not a problem, just so you don't be surprised later...

Vadas Parkasu,
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand,
Nov 26, 2020,

Entirely professional services and many great platforms

I would like to say that ClickTrade broker is much different from the companies I traded with earlier. Firstly, by platforms. This is the first thing I look at because the trading platform is the trader's main workplace. It should be comfortable here. Otherwise, you can make many unfortunate mistakes.
So, there are several types of platforms in ClickTrade. Each of them is provided by an affiliate service. For example, there is a convenient platform for derivatives from Trading View. I'm just passionate about it! It's so convenient. And now, this program is fully integrated with my ClickTrade account.
I'm glad that I chose this company. It offers really professional services.

Tope Chibuike,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 6, 2020,

ClickTrades: decent execution speed

Earlier I heard their unique execution speed but didn’t mind that. Nevertheless, I decided to try this broker. What made me do this was my dissatisfaction with the execution speed with another broker. So, I required a worthy alternative.
I opened a real account with ClickTrades and really appreciated how fast my orders are executed when trading currency pairs.
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t offer cTrader that I like to use. On the other hand, MT5 is a worthy trading solution too, but I find cTrader more user-friendly.

Lochan Khatri,
Kaski, Nepal,
Nov 3, 2020,

Ultra-fast execution

I decided to use this broker because I heard about its very fast execution. The absence of commission attracted me too. So, I joined them, had a try and it turned out that it’s really so.

Cameron Johnson,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Oct 22, 2020,

I'm happy with what's going on.

This is one of the most interesting business formats I have tried. For there is freedom, independence and the opportunity to go beyond the usual framework.
On the other hand, there are often some stressful situations and surprises, but you can cope with it if you're not in a hurry and really tuned to the result.
Here I work with several services especially tightly, because I consider them useful.
* Bonuses. I know that traders have different attitudes towards this service, but I think it's cool because it helps to strengthen capital and try something new.
* Leverage up to 1:50. It would seem to be not the largest range. It is true. On the other hand it can be considered quite safe, even if you work with a small capital. Oh, and by the way it is a good protection against gambling, and for me it was a long time problem. I think it concerns not only me.
* Support service. I cannot say that I often communicate with company managers. But sometimes, especially in the beginning I contacted them several times - and they always helped me and that's good.

Dung Khuat,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Oct 14, 2020,

ClickTrades made an impression on me

I've been trading with ClickTrades not so long ago, but it has already made an impression on me. It is worth saying at once that a broker is quite "young" on the market, but it doesn't make it worse than its competitors.

I like its speed of trade execution most of all, it's quite high. It's often annoying when the opening price of a trade is different from what you expected. So with ClickTrades, I don't have almost anything like that, because the broker takes slippages quite seriously.

And it's also cool that a broker has no commission. That is, all deposits and withdrawals are as transparent as possible, and you deposit/receive exactly the amount you have to, without any fees.

So, in general, I liked the broker's trading conditions, they're quite profitable. Of course, there were some disadvantages too, but it didn't spoil my trading.

Khagendra J.,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Oct 6, 2020,

Make an informed choice

It is always difficult for me to evaluate when someone asks me if I am satisfied with the services of my brokerage company, because there are always different situations that can be simple and complex. But I definitely think that traders should have a choice so that you can determine the direction of your future work.
And it doesn't matter what you choose, let's determine by the example of the services of this company, MT5 or WebTrader, independent analysis or some ready analytical reviews as a basis for working in the market - you should always remember about yourself and your comfort.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.