ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Nov 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

bogota, Colombia,
Oct 7, 2019,

is a terrible broker to trade, bad advice, they make you lose your money.

Mal acompañamiento, mal asesoramiento, te hacen perder tu dinero
Ahmed,
Oct 21, 2019,

Awful

IT was all a scam they did not tell me the leaverage was gonna increase my losses, lost over 30 K. THey are reguated by the Saychelles, just now i found out that they regulate just about anyone so you sholdnt trust it.DO NOT START WITH THIS COMPANY. IF You do then begin legal proceding. thats what im doing
Nash Noorizman,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Fixed spreads

ClickTrade is a reputable brokerage registered and authorised by SFCA. I like the variety of trading assets that they offer along with fine spreads. Unfortunately all regulated brokerages have overnight fees, so does ClickTrade. On the other hand, these fees are relatively small. For example, EURUSD short will cost -0.0061%, which is a rather small fee in my opinion. The best thing about spreads is that they are fixed, so I can focus my attention on trading, not spreads monitoring. Highly recommend his company as an honest and reliable brokerage!

Derrick Altenwerth,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 13, 2019,

Nice trading conditions, regulated brokerage

I've started trading with ClickTrade last summer. I'm not sure if it's possible to start with a low deposit here but the website states $1000 so this is how much I've invested. Later I've heard the rumours that some special invitation can help opening the account with as much as $250, this is why I'm mentioning this fact here. Spreads are fixed, which is awesome and start as low as 2 pips. I know that this is not the best market offer that you can see among online brokerages, but this is about what other regulated brokerages offer. Actually, one of the best offers among regulated ones. No need to mention that funds withdrawals work well, which is the factor of most importance for retail traders.

Kazik,
Wroclaw, Poland,
Nov 14, 2019,

Excellent fast executions

I highly recommend ClickTrade for their professional approach to customer service. Since the first visit to the website you'll see how user friendly is their interface. Very easy to find all the necessary information, so the transparency of fees and trading conditions is a big plus of the company. This is a licensed brokerage, so I don't have to worry about funds withdrawals. Only once I tried to withdraw some amount back to my bank and it worked good just as I expected. The only thing is that you can't hope for 1000X leverage here. For forex trading its 1:50, which is the rule of the regulator. In my opinion 50X is good enough if you've got at least $1000 on account. If you've got less - you better save some money and come back when you can afford being a trader. Overall experience with orders executions is excellent and this is probably the most important thing you need to know if you are as tired of requotes and slippages as I was with my previous broker.

Thanet,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Nov 16, 2019,

Trusted broker

Before opening an account with ClickTrades, I carefully analyzes the licensing information on this brokerage. It turned out that this brand name represents a well known KW Investments Ltd and is fully licensed and regulated by the Seychelles FSA. Seychelles registration did not disturb me at all as I understand that almost all financial companies prefer non-US and non-UK registration to be able to minimize taxes and therefore trading costs. One of the biggest broker's promises is that they are super-quick in orders executions and this turned out to be true. They have the lowest rate of requotes and slippages that I've seen working with different brokerages. I've only worked with them for 2 months now and haven't tried withdrawals yet, but I see no reason not to trust them because as I said this is a fully regulated and licensed brokerage.

Praset,
Nov 18, 2019,

Super fast and reliable

This is not the cheapest brokerage that I've ever seen, but this is the fastest one. They say executions take milliseconds and they really do. I can trade forex and CFDs here with no commissions. Spread is still there unfortunately lol. The other thing that I like is that they support MT5 platform and Webtrader that can be used on both PC and mobile. Sounds like an up-to-date brokerage, huh? Have been trading with them for 6 months now, mostly gold and oil CFDs. As an example Brent oil CFD has got 0.04 spread and 1:150 leverage, which I find to be good enough, considering that there are no side commissions and withdrawal fees. Speaking of withdrawals they take 1-2 days to complete most of the times.

Joshua Carvado,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Nov 19, 2019,

Impressive list of assets

The broker is regulated by Seychelles Finance and Securities authority. Not as good as US license and registration, but better than some offshore registration with no regulation at all. ClickTrades offers all kinds of assets but I prefer trading cryptocurrencies and stocks long term here. For intraday strategies I use only EURUSD and USDGBP pairs. They've got 2 pips fixed spreads and zero commissions per trade, which I think is pretty good even for short term frequent trading. The list of stocks is very long and what I appreciate most - is not limited to the US and UK stocks only. You can invest in Chinese, Russian, HongKong markets and many others.Totally recommend this brokerage for both investments and daytrading of stocks, cryptocurrencies and forex.

Xmcas0001,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Nov 22, 2019,

Great leverage

It's very important for me to have a significant leverage. I tried to trade with other companies, but there the leverage was below 1: 100 or they lacked regulations. In 2018, I was able to find regulated brokerage ClickTrades that offers a leverage of 1: 300. This is the optimal level in order to make a profit with risky transactions, but at the same time keep the risks acceptable and not lose all the money as the consequence of one unsuccessful trade.

Nha Han,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Nov 29, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

For me, ClickTrades is the best broker regarding the service and fees. I came to ClickTrades about 5 months ago, having tried several brokers before it, and as a result, I liked it the most. During this time, no serious problems occured. So I trade without any issues. I see that they are trying to improve, the money deposit-withdraw process has been simplified significantly during these 5 months. So I have no reason to leave ClickTrades.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.