ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Heesus Ramon,
Mollet del Vallès, Spain,
Dec 1, 2019,

ClickTrades pays attention to begginers educaton

I came to ClickTrades as a beginner and didn’t know what to start with. I asked support and they drew my attention to a large number of useful educational material.At the moment my trading is going quite well, there is a constant growth of an account. I can praise their analytical materials, which I actively refer to.

Damilare Odun,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Dec 3, 2019,

Fast and regulated broker

ClickTrades has many advantages, which is why I chose it as my broker. I like that they have good regulation, so I can be sure of the safety of my funds. But even more I like their speed. Deals are registered very quickly, so there are no delays or lags. The same I can say about funds withrawals and support. The broker focuses on successful traders, which is noticeable in interactions with clients. Here you won't find delays or unreasonable problems, and even if they arise, the company will try to settle everything so as not to distract you from trading.

Jaco Turner,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 5, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

I’m trading cryptocurrency here, mainly Ethereum. and see a lot of pros. Starting from a fixed spread from 2 pips to a very convenient terminal with manual indicator settings. I tried to work on exchanges, they are completely inflexible and restrict number of strategies, but here you can go short without any problems and make money. I think ClickTrades is a perfect balance between minimalism and functionality.

Cristian N,
Pazardzhik, Bulgaria,
Dec 5, 2019,

ClickTrades is good enough

ClickTrades is the first broker I work with, so I have nothing to compare with. My review is based on experience exclusively with this broker. I like the speed of execution of orders and high leverage. However, I don't want to list typical benefits such as withdrawals or support. But I’ll focus on the fact that it’s just nice to work with this broker. I cannot point out individual elements. But ClickTrades is a good broker in a whole, so I can recommnend it for ordinary retail traders.

Jose Anjos,
Cavite City, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Good forex broker

I’ve been working with ClickTrades for about eight months. Their policies are good and favorable for trading and development. Pleasant support service and much more. Reviews of ClickTrades are mostly positive andthis is actually why I've started trading with them. Comfortable trading conditions, so I’m grateful

Harta Buddy,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Dec 16, 2019,

Reliable and fast

I won't say a lot about ClickTrades as there isn't a lot to say about. I can compare it with using a car or phone. If your car performs well, then you even don't think about the fact, that you have a car. The same thing is about ClickTrades. You just have a broker that provide excellent service. Frankly, me, as a trader, don't need a lot of things. I just need fast platform, reliable support and quick withdrawals + assets that I need. ClickTrades offers Metatrader platform which is flagman in this field, quick support, that solve any of my issues and withdrawals within a day. Also, there are all assets I ever needed. So, when I trade I even don't think about broker, as it's invisible and just performing well.

Devaraja,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Dec 19, 2019,

Respectable company

I was very unsure, but trading was a dream I was persuing. I wanted to start right off with the upper leagues, even though it was self-confident. My choice quickly became ClickTrades, though I understood that it was a professional broker, not a novice. Nevertheless, I read a lot of necessary literature and trained on demo accounts of other brokers and finally managed to save enough to make the first $1000 deposit. To be honest, I lost about half of my deposit in the first week, but then I started to recover. Now I think I can be called a professional trader. In all this time, I have never had the desire to change brokers, because I know that ClickTrades simplifies my trading by its economic calendar, trading platform and excellent service. I hope my feedback does not sound too narcissistic.

Raymon Vadiveloo,
Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Clear broker with good conditions

In my opinion, ClickTrades is a broker that deserves attention. The rules in the agreement are quite clear. And it doesn't interfere with trading at all. Whoever wants, will always find opportunities for earning and saving. Spreads on the main pairs are small, and it is especially nice that they are fixed. I have recently moved to larger deals. It's risky of course, but how much joy there is from successful trades! It's also nice that there is leverage option, however in my opinion 1:50 may be not enough in some cases. In trading conditions, I like the fact that everything is clear and there are no empty promises of exorbitant profits. I also like WebTrader platfrom that is browser edition of famous Metatrader. I think that everyone can find something of their own, that's the best benefits of Clicktrades.

Franciszek,
Wadowice, Poland,
Dec 22, 2019,

ClickTrades gives me experience

I had different situations with ClickTrades. And the ups and downs ... But in this way I earned my worthy experience. So, feedback on ClickTrades is only positive. ClickTrades taught me how to navigate this space, for which I’m very grateful to this broker.

Chaston Brakus,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 24, 2019,

Reliability and care about each trader

I won't say a lot of stuff about that broker, despite the fact I trade with it for more than 2 years. That's the broker that can be even named "common". And that's true, you won't find "unique" feature there and I think that's good. Broker don't try to give you false promises or trick you with trendy features. No, Clicktrades offers you stuff that really work. There are more than 2100 CFDs and a lot of assets to trade, so each trader will find what and how to trade. There is also quick support and fast withdrawals. However, there are some points that I need to mention - high innitial deposit (minimum 1000 dollars) and low max leverage (only 1:50), but that's more than enough to earn trading and keep acceptable risk level.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.