ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Alan Hoosen,
Durban, South Africa,
Dec 27, 2019,

Good trader

I can say a lot about Clicktrades, despite the fact I trade with them for a lot of time. That's kind of broker that can be called good, as it doesn't offer any strange or revolutionary things, but makes trading easy and offers standard "brokerage set". There are fast withdrawals and convenient trading platform. I like the fact that Clicktrades offers Webtrader platfom, that is web-version of well-known and respectable Metatrader. That's platform with fast order execution and with a lot of indicators, that can be adjusted with customized settings. The minimum deposit amount is $1000. so it seems that ClickTrades aims on experienced traders.

Alexandro,
Bahia Blanca, Argentina,
Dec 28, 2019,

Good order executions and reliable broker

I’ve been trading with ClickTrades for more than 1 year. I traded with many brokers, but this one seems to be the most comfortable and reliable. Conditions of order execution are really good, as well as the absence of slippage. That makes me very happy. As a scalper, these trading conditions are all I needed. Another pros is no problems with replenishment and withdrawal. I really hope that they don’t ruin their good reputation and continue to provide their top-quality services.

Samir Kozey,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Dec 29, 2019,

Young and perspective broker

I wouldn't be writing a review, unless this broker was recently launched. But Clicktrades was launched only in 2018 and since that time it already made a great progress to become one of the best solutions on the world trading market. Company is oriented toward expert-traders, so the innitial deposit starts at 1,000 dollars. I can't say that I respect this decision, I'm strict to the idea, that min deposit accepted should be as low as possible. However, such decision signalize that ClickTrades is aimed on working with people that understand why they're here and what they want to achieve. I love the fact that brokers deposits are fixed and quite tight, so you can trade without loss in profit even in most volatile times. There is also demo-account here and that's cool, as traders have way to test new strategies, before applying them in real trading.

Jafar Siew,
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Malaysia,
Jan 6, 2020,

Smooth withdrawals, regulated brokerage

ClickTrades is a CFD brokerage with all the assets available to trade. I say all because here you can really find the greatest variety, starting with popular american indices and ending with startup companies' shares. I like the fact they are registered and regulated with Seychelles FSA. I know this is not the most trustworthy regulator in the world, but still something… On the other hand this is good they are not registered with the US or EU regulators cause broker is not limited with how much leverage they can give retail traders, etc. Webtrader suits me perfectly well to trade with using both mobile and PC. Withdrawals run smoothly, so I really think this is a good choice of a brokerage.

Eliezer Kreiger,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 6, 2020,

Excellent executions

I've started with another forex brokerage first, went through ups and downs and finally realised that slippages and slow executions don't let me get profitable. I turned to CFDs. With ClickTrades I get really nice Webtrader platform, with fast and reliable connection and therefore same executions. It really helped! So I'm grateful this company for reliability and finally good results of my work on the charts. Spreads are quite tight here so this is yet another factor to consider ClickTrades as your potential brokerage.

Fresher,
Tangier, Morocco,
Jan 9, 2020,

Speedy executions, good spreads

I get very picky when it comes to choosing partners. I think broker must be viewed as a partner, because a lot really depends on how good they do their job. I found Click Trades through personal recommendation of a trader I trust and so far, after using the service for over 3 months I can say I'm totally pleased. Regulation of Seychelles FSA is something I find important as well. If you trade CFDs like I do, don't hesitate and check out Click Trades.

Jeronimo Cabrera,
Arequipa, Peru,
Jan 9, 2020,

My favorite CFDs broker

This brokerage was recommended me as the one that provides excellent executions speed along with favorable trading conditions (spreads). It turned out to be true. I use Webtrader which works great on both laptop and mobile. Executions really are good. Broker is definitely paying a lot to provide stable and fast connection with servers. This is very important for me as a daytrader and has good impact on my profitability. I tried other brokerages so I really know what I'm comparing with.

Natan Ray,
Bien Hoa, Viet Nam,
Jan 10, 2020,

Instant executions!

I think the most attractive feature of Click Trades is the speediness of their executions. The website claims it takes milliseconds and this is probably true. I didnt really count milliseconds to tell the truth :) but this is how it feels for me: once you press buy or sell button - here it is, the order is executed. Along with tight spreads and 0 commission per trade it makes a great deal. I think only experienced traders will understand the importance of fast executions, but if you are a newbie, trust me, this really is important for day traders.

Patrik Nedoma,
Vlachovice, Czech Republic,
Jan 10, 2020,

Favorable trading conditions

The reliability of the brokerage is what I find to be of most importance. The company's promise to execute my orders in milliseconds was something that played the great role in my decision to stick to this brokerage and to their credit, I was completely satisfied with my choice. I'm not sure that ClickTrades has got the best spreads ever, but they are definitely reasonable. Considering that I don't have to worry about endless requotes and slippages, it's all definitely worth it. Totally recommend!

Felipe Guillen,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Jan 12, 2020,

Quality first of all

If you've never missed the deal of the month due to connectivity issues or because your broker was to slow to do instant market order execution - you won't understand my point. However, if you've got the same experience I do, you will definitely value the most important feature of Click Trades brokerage. They really make sure orders get executed as soon as they are sent in. It saved me a fortune on both entries and exits. Finally my trading system has become consistently profitable once I transferred my account here. I was struggling to get some money from the market before and was sure my TS is ok as I've done numerous backtests and all of them have shown system is fine. With proper executions it really is fine. I recommend this brokerage for this reason.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.