ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Thomathy,
Chatuchak, Thailand,
Feb 9, 2020,

Good support service

My story was that I didn't get my money. After a 5 days of waiting, there was still no money on my account. To be honestly, I even decided that ClickTrades decided to scam me. however, I wrote in the support service and kindly described the situation. Support manager was so kind and helped me to resolve all the tensions, explained that company already sent my money and said their department will get in touch with my bank. So, after 4 more days I got my money and there was call from my bank, they explained bank decided to FREEZE my money. I'm so grateful to Clicktrades that company helped me with this issue. The money amount was $6,000

Dalar,
Chennai, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Quite good broker

I tried this broker and was 100% satisfied. As on my own, this brokerages has everything that may be needed for successful trading. Really, I'm 100% serious, everything is good, no fails or other things. Spreads are quite tight, system works with no delays and I don't need nothing more.

Tad Shields,
Hua Hin, Thailand,
Feb 14, 2020,

Regulated and trusted

I trust ClickTrades as it's regulated by SFSA, that's important as you always know that company is registered and act according to laws. I'm with ClickTrades around 2 years and for that time there was no single problem, but it's not only one benefit of working with ClickTrades. Other advantages include a lot of assets, relatively low spreads and partnership programm. As for me, trading with ClickTrades is good enough to stay there.

Warta Widodo,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Feb 15, 2020,

Interesting website and Metatrader

I begun trading with ClickTrades only for one reason (really!) - it has convenient and well-designed website. For me that's the sign of brokerage reliability and care about each trader, as I feel that website was designed TO BE CONVINIENT. Fairly, another reason was combination of low spreads and Metatrader 4 platform. I like this combination too much, as I don't overpay, however in the same time get perfect service and can customize my trading whatever I wanna...

Santjago,
Macapa, Brazil,
Feb 16, 2020,

Brokerage that has everything you need

I read so many people cry about 'we are poor' or 'we can't find a good brokerage'. To be true, I was even one of them, but I overcame this and go through the path of becoming better. ClickTrades gives me great assistance on my way. Tight spreads, no checks or other things that distract me. Brokerage is fair and withdrawals are fast. I don't know what else I need to be a trader, maybe just time :)

Tristian Bogisich,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Feb 17, 2020,

Zero comission & Fast execution

It's slogan used on the official Clicktrades website and I, of course, don't trust such slogans. For me they are nothing more, but just tinky-winky, at least before I re-check everything on my own. After a 2 months trading with ClickTrades I can prove that slogan don't lie to you and to me. Really, there's zero (!) comissions, fees and swaps, everything brokerage earns - it earns on trading spreads and I see this a kind of fair deal (they give me market access - I pay each time I access the market, depending on quotes and my order deal size). Fast execution are also there, ECN, as I think all traders know, is the best type of execution that can be provided and it's fast and with almost no-slippages. So, really, this time, slogan didn't lie...

Abd al-Qadir,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 19, 2020,

Brokerage I can rely on

I'm trading with ClickTrades long enough to rely this brokerage. I like stability and Clicktrades is stable. Yeah, trading conditions are also good, with guide narrow spreads, no comissions and fast order execution. But much more important for me is to simply trust brokerage. For all my time in ClickTrades, there was no situations where they won't do what they need and obliged to do and that builds tight connections between me and this brokerage and such connections are based on trust.

Darkmoon,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 21, 2020,

One of my favourite brokerages

I was trading with a lot of brokers, but Clickcktrades is one of my favourite. Maybe min depo is really high (especially for beginners), but that's compensated with well-quality service and other features. Also, maybe I'd say that 1:50 leverage isn't enough, but after I started trading with Clicktrades, I changed my mind. Previously, I lost really too much cause of high-leverages and 1:50 is optimal cap.

Steelhunter,
Tangier, Morocco,
Feb 23, 2020,

Too high requirements, but still good

Clicktrades is hard brokerage, as its requirements are really too high sometimes and even may seem to be excessive (like $1000 min deposit), many of my friends didn't join clicktrades cause of this. However, if you will take this requirements, brokerage will be good. I see nothing bad or something that may force me to change brokerage - orders are executed quickly, spreads are good and withdrawals fast. I doubled my deposit there and re-invested everything in trading, so will see...

Cezary Kowalska,
Krotoszyn, Poland,
Feb 25, 2020,

Impressive leverage

I searched so long for brokerage like Clicktrades, with great leverage that can be used to maximize my trading opportunities. Most of brokers offer low leverages and Clicktrades is good in this matter with its impressive 1:300 leverage.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.