ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Nov 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

bogota, Colombia,
Oct 7, 2019,

is a terrible broker to trade, bad advice, they make you lose your money.

Mal acompañamiento, mal asesoramiento, te hacen perder tu dinero
Ahmed,
Oct 21, 2019,

Awful

IT was all a scam they did not tell me the leaverage was gonna increase my losses, lost over 30 K. THey are reguated by the Saychelles, just now i found out that they regulate just about anyone so you sholdnt trust it.DO NOT START WITH THIS COMPANY. IF You do then begin legal proceding. thats what im doing
Binoya Sanghvi,
Ernakulam, India,
Jul 23, 2020,

Trading is always your choice.

And it's true, because I've never heard of anyone starting trading, because it's the only direction where you can realize your education or that someone forced someone to trade. It even sounds ridiculous. And that's why we can conclude that trading is really something promising and that it makes people make independent, sometimes unexpected decisions, but it always leads to the fact that in the end a person starts either making money or changes the sphere of activity, and I don't see anything special in it. Many rich and successful people have had many failures, and their difference from other people is that they don't give up and keep working.
Of course, in order to realize their potential, a trader needs to find the conditions that will help him in this. In other words, to find a normal brokerage company. This company has big bonuses, but it is suitable only for a person who does not plan to withdraw money in the near future. There are two trading terminals - WebTrader and MT5. The thing is, everything is relative, you just need to find something that suits you. And don't worry if it takes some time.
Trading is always a certain test of your strength and patience.

Khagendra J.,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Oct 6, 2020,

Make an informed choice

It is always difficult for me to evaluate when someone asks me if I am satisfied with the services of my brokerage company, because there are always different situations that can be simple and complex. But I definitely think that traders should have a choice so that you can determine the direction of your future work.
And it doesn't matter what you choose, let's determine by the example of the services of this company, MT5 or WebTrader, independent analysis or some ready analytical reviews as a basis for working in the market - you should always remember about yourself and your comfort.

Tope Chibuike,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 6, 2020,

ClickTrades: decent execution speed

Earlier I heard their unique execution speed but didn’t mind that. Nevertheless, I decided to try this broker. What made me do this was my dissatisfaction with the execution speed with another broker. So, I required a worthy alternative.
I opened a real account with ClickTrades and really appreciated how fast my orders are executed when trading currency pairs.
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t offer cTrader that I like to use. On the other hand, MT5 is a worthy trading solution too, but I find cTrader more user-friendly.

Grija Lamichhane,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Aug 15, 2020,

My expectations weren't met...

The broker wasn't that I thought it would be. I liked that it have fast execution and low spreads in its trading conditions.
Other than that, the broker isn't very cool. In order to open a deposit with ClickTrades you have to be ready to invest the whole thousand dollars immediately, which doesn't be convenient for everyone.
And its trading platform - WebTrader - I didn't like it. Because to me, it's a little hard to get used to it at once, and in trading time is very important. So, in general, ClickTrades wasn't the cool brokerage that I thought it would be, but it also has good sides.

Trousea,
Nonthaburi, Thailand,
Apr 17, 2020,

The broker is good to go

The broker is rather interesting in terms of assets variety and executions speed. First I didn’t expect much of their WebTrader app, but the promotions of Cicktrades didn’t lie. You can scalp here and the speed of executions allows doing it with very few chances of significant slippage. If you don’t trade when the major news get released - no worries at all. Commissions are standard, the set of assets your can trade is ok too. Wish there were more exotic cryptocurrencies, but for now I’m fine with what they’ve already got.

Dung Khuat,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Oct 14, 2020,

ClickTrades made an impression on me

I've been trading with ClickTrades not so long ago, but it has already made an impression on me. It is worth saying at once that a broker is quite "young" on the market, but it doesn't make it worse than its competitors.

I like its speed of trade execution most of all, it's quite high. It's often annoying when the opening price of a trade is different from what you expected. So with ClickTrades, I don't have almost anything like that, because the broker takes slippages quite seriously.

And it's also cool that a broker has no commission. That is, all deposits and withdrawals are as transparent as possible, and you deposit/receive exactly the amount you have to, without any fees.

So, in general, I liked the broker's trading conditions, they're quite profitable. Of course, there were some disadvantages too, but it didn't spoil my trading.

Thanet,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Nov 16, 2019,

Trusted broker

Before opening an account with ClickTrades, I carefully analyzes the licensing information on this brokerage. It turned out that this brand name represents a well known KW Investments Ltd and is fully licensed and regulated by the Seychelles FSA. Seychelles registration did not disturb me at all as I understand that almost all financial companies prefer non-US and non-UK registration to be able to minimize taxes and therefore trading costs. One of the biggest broker's promises is that they are super-quick in orders executions and this turned out to be true. They have the lowest rate of requotes and slippages that I've seen working with different brokerages. I've only worked with them for 2 months now and haven't tried withdrawals yet, but I see no reason not to trust them because as I said this is a fully regulated and licensed brokerage.

Cezary Kowalska,
Krotoszyn, Poland,
Feb 25, 2020,

Impressive leverage

I searched so long for brokerage like Clicktrades, with great leverage that can be used to maximize my trading opportunities. Most of brokers offer low leverages and Clicktrades is good in this matter with its impressive 1:300 leverage.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.