ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Heesus Ramon,
Mollet del Vallès, Spain,
Dec 1, 2019,

ClickTrades pays attention to begginers educaton

I came to ClickTrades as a beginner and didn’t know what to start with. I asked support and they drew my attention to a large number of useful educational material.At the moment my trading is going quite well, there is a constant growth of an account. I can praise their analytical materials, which I actively refer to.

C.Usamah,
Jan 19, 2020,

Reliable brokerage with fast withdrawals

Clicktrades offers Webtrader as the main trading platform and I think that's the best solutions on the market, as it combines Metatrader 4 functionality and usability of in-browser trading platforms. I think that there is no need to talk about how powerful Metatrader is and you can do almost everything with this platform. I know a lot of traders that even launch their own complicated algorithms and robots, but I'm not so acknowledged in this field, so I use more common strategies an indicators from the standard set. For all that time that I trade with Clicktrades there was no unfair actions or fails from the brokers side, so I think Clicktrades can be absolutely trusted, Withdrawals are also fast, but sometimes may be delays for 1 day, so be ready.

Abd al-Qadir,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 19, 2020,

Brokerage I can rely on

I'm trading with ClickTrades long enough to rely this brokerage. I like stability and Clicktrades is stable. Yeah, trading conditions are also good, with guide narrow spreads, no comissions and fast order execution. But much more important for me is to simply trust brokerage. For all my time in ClickTrades, there was no situations where they won't do what they need and obliged to do and that builds tight connections between me and this brokerage and such connections are based on trust.

Suraj Pachhai,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Sep 2, 2020,

webtrader platform preferences

webtrader is good and offers variety of built-in features, so that makes trading easier. There are also Trading Central signals that are available for each trader. It allows me to keep control over the market and save my time. Minimum $1,000 deposit is a bit high, but probably reasonable.

Hammouda El Shatnawi,
Beirut, Lebanon,
Jan 6, 2021,

Nice tools for technical analysis

I used to spend a lot of time on technical analysis. I was always following the changes in the chart and missing profitable entry points. Now I trade with ClickTrades, and I want to say that they have a convenient chart with the main assets. It immediately shows the Ask and Bid prices, the average daily range, and the 6-hour chart. As a result, I open just one page and see everything I need for technical analysis. It takes much less time to prepare for trading as a result.
The only thing that confuses me is the high minimum deposit. 1000 dollars is a significant amount for me. It was not so easy to find this money. It seems to me that the deposit amount could be reduced.

Vink Cotch,
Accra, Ghana,
Sep 15, 2020,

Comfortable trading...

I've been trading with ClickTrades for half a year, so far everything is okey. What I would like to praise the broker for is the fast speed of execution of trades, no commissions, and a fine regulator.
All of this has made my trading experience interesting and simple. I like that my orders are processed with minimal slippages. The only thing I didn't like a bit at the beginning was that you would have to spend a thousand dollars to open an account with ClickTrades. But I would say that the broker has proven itself to be an ok guy, and now I totally don't feel sorry for that money. It's just that not every trader is willing to spend a thousand dollars to start trading with a broker he/she doesn't know. It doesn't always seem safe to me :/ But the fact that a brokerage has a regulator has convinced me that I can trust it. So now I kind of like everything in general.

Akmal,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 10, 2020,

I made a quick buck with ClickTrade.

When I started working with a broker, I was very doubtful. $1,000 is not a small amount to lose, and nowadays there are so many crooks. But I will say that $1000 with the broker ClickTrades quickly paid off and even multiplied after a while. And now I'm more than glad that I've chosen this broker for cooperation and I advise you to try it. As on my own, Clicktrades deserves attention.

K-L Sellan,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
Jul 30, 2020,

Good trading experience, but some disadvantages

I will say this way, ClickTrades is good at trading, but if you haven't started trading there yet, you will notice a couple of disadvantages.
The first is that you must make a $1,000 deposit. It is not too much deposit in terms of trading, but it's too much to test a broker. If you don't know a broker, then you want to test it first with a small deposit, right?
The second one is that the broker was launched in 2018. I don't look at these numbers, but for some it might be important.
In general, if you decide to trade with a broker despite these disadvantages. I think you'll be satisfied. At least I trade with ClickTrades and for me this broker seems to be a very good opportunity.

Najel,
Mar 23, 2020,

I’d recommend

The company uses WebTrade as a trading platform and focuses on CFDs. As any CFD brokerage their focus is giving access to a large number of assets. Large means large here, it’s really above 2000 assets present there. Trading conditions are average, but company offers quality service (fast executions is the best part of it IHMO) so even if they widened spreads a bit, I’d recommend staying with the broker.

Kasekender,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2020,

Good trading conditions, but high initial deposit

ClickTrades has good trading conditions and offers trading with many assets. This is all I need to say that this broker is good.
In addition, ClickTrades offers Trading Central signals which allows me, as a solo trader, to be more profitable and follow the trend and therefore earn more.
There are other advantages, but they are so common that I do not see any point in singling them out separately. I mean, of course, Economic Calendar and technical analysis as well as WebTrader+MT5.
However, the main disadvantage of ClickTrades are enormous requirements. Trading account starts at $1,000, which isn't suitable for many beginners.
So,my verdict is simple - broker offers good trading conditions, but demands high investments in the innitial stage.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.