ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Alan Hoosen,
Durban, South Africa,
Dec 27, 2019,

Good trader

I can say a lot about Clicktrades, despite the fact I trade with them for a lot of time. That's kind of broker that can be called good, as it doesn't offer any strange or revolutionary things, but makes trading easy and offers standard "brokerage set". There are fast withdrawals and convenient trading platform. I like the fact that Clicktrades offers Webtrader platfom, that is web-version of well-known and respectable Metatrader. That's platform with fast order execution and with a lot of indicators, that can be adjusted with customized settings. The minimum deposit amount is $1000. so it seems that ClickTrades aims on experienced traders.

Rohman,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Reliable, fast, professional

ClickTrades is a regulated broker (SFSA regulation) which is nice at first place. Secondly they’ve got no commission per trade and lightning speed executions. This is basically all I need to know of a broker to stay with them. The assets list is normal, like any other broker would have, I guess.

Raphal,
Warangal, India,
Jan 22, 2020,

Reliable and easy to work with

That's broker I like. The minimum deposit is quite high, it starts in $1000, but it worth working with. I like that there is Webtrader platform. For those who doesn't know - Webtrader is browser edition of famous Metatrader 4. I prefer to do everything in my browser and don't distract. Order execution is also fast and withdrawals are proceeded with no problems. I can't say a lot about that brokerage, it's just good and provides clear trading conditions, that's the main point why choose it.

Warta Widodo,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Feb 15, 2020,

Interesting website and Metatrader

I begun trading with ClickTrades only for one reason (really!) - it has convenient and well-designed website. For me that's the sign of brokerage reliability and care about each trader, as I feel that website was designed TO BE CONVINIENT. Fairly, another reason was combination of low spreads and Metatrader 4 platform. I like this combination too much, as I don't overpay, however in the same time get perfect service and can customize my trading whatever I wanna...

Selak Otevih,
Novi Sad, Serbia,
Mar 18, 2020,

Brokerage is OK

I can't call this brokerage an outstanding. Clicktrades is reliable, withdrawals with no problems, but innitial deposit is high (1000 dollars) and leverage is lower than offered by competitors (1:50). By the way, if you seek for just good brokerage - Clicktrades will be good.

Steelhunter,
Tangier, Morocco,
Feb 23, 2020,

Too high requirements, but still good

Clicktrades is hard brokerage, as its requirements are really too high sometimes and even may seem to be excessive (like $1000 min deposit), many of my friends didn't join clicktrades cause of this. However, if you will take this requirements, brokerage will be good. I see nothing bad or something that may force me to change brokerage - orders are executed quickly, spreads are good and withdrawals fast. I doubled my deposit there and re-invested everything in trading, so will see...

Tiroche Eisenstadt,
Zoran, Israel,
May 8, 2020,

Relatively good brokerage

I'm currently trading with ClickTrades, but I can't say that brokerage is 10/10. However, it's good enough. Here's what I think, just some points:
1. They promise to teach you how to trade. However, I didn't find any significant education, maybe I was just looking bad. There's really good trading dictionary, but in everything other - nothing special. I don't think ClickTrades can teach you how to trade, so you should learn that on your own.
2. Really vast list of assets, including currencies, stocks, commodities and indices. Also, there are bonds and ETFs. By the way, on the official websites stocks are called shares for some reason...
3. WebTrader available. Let's be fair - no one like to install additional programms (at least me), so WebTrader is really up-to-date, it provides almost the same functionality as MT4, but is in-browser. If you need to use additional algorithms, you, of course, will need MT4 programm, but if you don't use nothing like that - WebTrader is the best choice.
Overall, the brokerage is good, but with some shortcomings, for ex, min depo is $1000.

Jaco Turner,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 5, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

I’m trading cryptocurrency here, mainly Ethereum. and see a lot of pros. Starting from a fixed spread from 2 pips to a very convenient terminal with manual indicator settings. I tried to work on exchanges, they are completely inflexible and restrict number of strategies, but here you can go short without any problems and make money. I think ClickTrades is a perfect balance between minimalism and functionality.

Kubra Adewale,
Oujda, Morocco,
Feb 9, 2020,

Broker with good and significant leverage

My trading strategy requires high leverages and I want to rely on my broker in this regard. Many brokers have leverages below 100-200, in many cases that's enough, but for me that's not enough. Then, I came to trade with Clicktrades and this brokerage provides 1:300 leverage. That's great difference between 1:100 and 1:300 and I can reveal my strategy on 100%. Of course, that are some brokerages that provide even higher leverages, but they are unregulated. From the other hand, ClickTrades is 100% regulated and so on and it's another advantage.

Santjago,
Macapa, Brazil,
Feb 16, 2020,

Brokerage that has everything you need

I read so many people cry about 'we are poor' or 'we can't find a good brokerage'. To be true, I was even one of them, but I overcame this and go through the path of becoming better. ClickTrades gives me great assistance on my way. Tight spreads, no checks or other things that distract me. Brokerage is fair and withdrawals are fast. I don't know what else I need to be a trader, maybe just time :)

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.