The-TradersEdge.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 9, 2019

Join live discussion of The-TradersEdge.com on our forum

The-TradersEdge.com profile provided by the-tradersedge, May 5, 2019

My name is Sebastian, I am a family father and I have been in the forex game since 11 years. When I first started trading I blew several accounts, spent 10.000 $ on indicators, EAs and courses, when I realized at some point, that none of the usual education you learn from the majority of books and videos out there, will help you to become a profitable trader. Think about it. 90% of traders lose. The reason is because they all learn what the majority learns. And it fails.

At that point I started to decipher what the big players are doing. Institutions, banks that really drive the market. Since 5 years I am profitable with my style of trading and try my best to teach others and try to put my knowledge into my own developed indicators. I am not saying these indicators alone will make you a profitable trader. Of course not. But they give you a high probability indication of what the smart money is doing.

If you want to learn more about my methods, feel free to go to my website or write me an email. I am always happy to help.

Arizona, USA,
May 6, 2019,

Sebastian is genuinely awesome he taught me more in a week than I’ve learned in a year. 100% recommend for any trader
Russian Federation,
May 6, 2019,

Very good signals, does not draw. Do strategists from the site, profit every day. Thanks to the author for the quality software.
Philippines,
May 5, 2019,

This is the best Forex training I have joined so far. Sepp is legit and his training is excellent.
Allant,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,

Good informative site

Very informative site, excellent thought provoking guidance in form of free course on how the major banks etc affect the market.
NC, USA,

great products

I have been using their products and found them very good. Sebastian's concepts are clear and just by going through his youtube videos you can learn a lot