FXVPS.Pro Review

Updated: Jul 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXVPS.Pro

Other related sites include FXHoster.com.

Join live discussion of FXVPS.Pro on our forum

FXVPS.Pro profile provided by Josim Uddin, Apr 23, 2019

Forex VPS pro is an ultra-fast dedicated premium forex trading server with 100% uptime guarantee with 24/7 customer support.

Our dedicated service is categorized into basic, standard, professional, enterprise & corporate service. Most of our clients are pro traders who have chosen our platform due to providing them with ultra-fast speed, powerful hardware support system with the capability of supporting all meta traders.

We offer our honorable clients with latency opportunity of new york, Canada, France & London. On the urgency, we can provide them with the latency of other regions also. FX VPS pro is an affiliate service provider where our clients can get 10% commission for every clients s/he can register to our system.

Alongside this platform will also provide the opportunity of a reseller plan for buying different VPS. You can access it from any place of the globe according to your needs both in Android & IOS platform.

So if you want to boost your business proficiency with topmost maintenance system then you are just one click away from it.

poços de caldas, Brazil,
Jul 2, 2019,

Dangerous VPS for traders

I have serious issue with FXVPS.pro in 29/06/2019. Initially my VPS went down at weekend for more than 24 hours and I could not log in to manage my EAs. I discovered by luck that my server went down, they did not alert me about this. I opened a ticket and they said that are updating network and in next hours the vps will be active again. The time passed and the markets opened. I stayed 11 hours after opening markets and no EA managing my account from VPS. After 11 hours they request my password to fix the VPS. At this time, I got out from it and contracted another VPS provider. In the page "terms and conditions", they state "99.99% Availability Guarantee". It´s a lie. They don´t guarantee nothing and did not refund the paid value me when broken their Guarantee. So, I was impaired and alert everyone to stay away from them.

Ballom Paladin,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Sep 30, 2019,

Much resource would have been better

I have been a expert user of vps for a long time. I usually switch from one to another which suits best for me. Currently I am using their service, I am happy with their price consideration but compare to price and resource amount I am not that much happy but overall, they are good.
Poole, United Kingdom,
Dec 7, 2019,

AFTER VPS CRASH WILL NOT REFUND

7 days ago I bought EXCL 3 EXCLUSIVE VPS package 59.99$. From the first moment, the VPS was up I couldn't log in. They have no live chat I had to leave a message, anyway the next day they email and said is fine. I message again to let them know I still couldn't log in. They offered TeamViewer service got in my PC he managed to log in but still 1 in 4-5 I could not log in.. it would say "Wrong password" again. Here we go again TeamViewer and the rest. Anyway, I set up my MT4s all good, in the 4th day, the damn VPS server crashes for hours I didn't know. All my system was shut off and I lost a good amount of money. I send a message again because is I said NO LIVE CHAT to see what's going on. The next day I decide to cancel the VPS and asked for at least 40$ back after 4 days. They offer to set up another VPS for me but I could not trust them again. They will not refund any money at all ......and when I said I will write a review at forexpeacearmy.com the guy said...... "it's ok I will just respond"

DO NOT BUY VPS FROM THIS PROVIDER IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND ARROGANT.

martin,
tokyo, Japan,
Jan 3, 2020,

Dont use this VPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined this VPS 2 days ago. The metatrader 4 on the VPS crashed 4 times on the first day. The system is terrible. When i asked for a refund they said no. They also blocked me from contacting them on chat. Stay far away from this VPS provider. They are scammers from India.

Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka,
Apr 13, 2020,

I bought it one week ago

What can I say. SO far so good. I am hoping this will not crash like others say. But I can feel this will not crash.

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Apr 19, 2020,

Very bad. Just avoid them.

I was their user for almost a year (between 2019-2020). All seem well at the begining but in the 2020 happened:

- MY TRADES WERE CLOSED and I lost money (my broker said the closings were manually made but at that time I was at my day job and no one else has access to my account)

- SYSTEM REBOOTING UNSCHEDULLY over night so I got a morning surprise of a big drawdawn and a closed MT4

- STEALING DATA - they were only one who had access to my account and therefore to my MQID (MT4 push notifications ID) and they were spamming my phone with push notifications from some random (maybe not so random?) guy (Daniel Azumah Musah)

-VERY BAD SUPPORT - they speak and write english as bad as children; to my question on what happened during that night (reboot) they said only they are sorry and that they hope it won't happened again. They didn't even explain what happened (I only assume it was reboot) and "hoping it won't happen again" is just not good enough when it comes to real money

So just avoid them.

Russia, Russian Federation,
May 28, 2020,

Very dangerous VPS provider

I have very bad experience working with these guys.
Yes, of course, their prices are very low compared to competitors, but the quality of the servers sucks.
Servers constantly crash, some problems arise, access to the server is lost.
Yesterday my server was hacked and malware was installed on the server. This software opened deals in my platform, and also encrypted all files. To unlock, I need to pay 300 dollars. How is this possible?

I wrote in support, they answered me - you yourself have uploaded a lot of viruses to your server. But I'm not a fool. Most likely they have huge problems with their network and therefore viruses spread.

I would like to warn you not to use if you are not an experienced and novice trader. I do not want to ruin their reputation, I want them to monitor their network! Most likely these guys are from India and are doing their job in bad faith!