Osprey FX Review

Updated: Feb 19, 2021 · OspreyFX.com  · Is this your company?

OspreyFX is a forex broker. Osprey FX offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. OspreyFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, cfds, commodities, metals, futures, energies, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Osprey FX
August 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OspreyFX.

Established: 2018
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@ospreyfx.com
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Instacoins, UPayCard, VLoad, Zelle
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of OspreyFX.com on our forum

usa, USA,
Feb 18, 2021,

Ospreyfx

NO WONDER WHY I KEEP LOSING TRADES, They will close out your trades hit your stoploss when its nowhere close to the stop 100 pips away , Its weird how when a trade goes against me 100 pip it cost me $5 but when it goes my direction 100 pips i am still in the negative on the same trade WTF. Stay away SCAMMER ALERT.

USA, USA,
Jan 19, 2021,

OspreyFX

Deposited and withdrew some profits a few times now with no issues. Did not experience the BTC "fee" others complained about.

I mainly use them to trade cryptos. The spreads on BTC and especially ETH and LTC are tighter to other brokers. Lot size for cryptos is lower than other brokers so it kind of evens out if you want to look at it that way.

Georgia, USA,
Sep 30, 2020,

Irregular

At first they were doing good, giving me all my money I withdrew etc. but now I’m having issues withdrawing 900 dollars and they will only give me 500??? It’s unbsurd. Now I’m in 2 disputes with their payment team and they respond really slow and take forever to even email back. Be cautious with your money on here
Not ospreyfx,
somewhere, USA,
Aug 31, 2020,

SCAM ALERT

THIS IS A NON REGULATED BROKER, BE CAREFUL OF OSPREYFX....THEY HAVE NO REASON OR CANT BE FORCED TO GIVE YOU UR MONEY, THEY CAN KEEP IT GO BANKRUPT AND YOULL NEVER C ANY OF YOUR MONEY....UNLESS U DO SMALL WITHDRAWLS MAYBE 1 OR 2K...YOU GO TO DO BIG WITHDRAWLS 10K 20K PLUS...U WILL HAVE PROBLEMS AND NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY....ALONG WITH THE MANIPULATION THEY PUT BEHIND IT...PLAYING WITH PRICES SWITCHING SWAP FEES, TAKING TRADES YOU DIDN'T TAKE OR NEVER EVEN NOTICE UNTIL UR ACCOUNT IS JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN LESS THAN WHAT U HAD WHEN U WENT TO SLEEP WITH NO OPEN TRADES....STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM OSPREYFX
Mike,
Los Angeles, USA,
Apr 20, 2020,

This broker Is very disappointing

So I had a issue with one of my trades and I’ve reached out to the team like 4 times to help me with my issue which they did but did not re open my trade that was the main issue. So I took a trade on USoil and the trade went against me making a false candle, I reached out to the team and said what had occur and they said it was a technical problem their end therefore my trade was closed negative. I’ve asked them to reopen it but they keep saying they can’t the only thing they can do is refund me $0.04 of commission which my trade continued to go down meaning I would’ve made a lot more than what they refunded me. Point is Don’t use this at all because they do not solve solutions. They could’ve at least gave me a $50 refund or more than $0.04 cents. It was just so frustrating
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your review and please be assured that we appreciate your feedback.

We would like to re-assess your query and would be happy to investigate further on what happened.

Kindly contact me on success@ospreyfx.com at your earliest convenience.
We are looking forward to resolving this for you as soon as possible.

Sacramento, USA,
Dec 14, 2019,

Scam Antonio Tuker Osprey Scam

Antonio tuker. Scammer and fake trader used this company to steal money. He may be the owner as he slipped up a couple of timed. They have fake Telegram channels to post fake returns. Do NOT INVEST. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BLOCK YOU

Dear client,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the person mentioned above.

We take security measures seriously, and I would kindly advise to never give funds to anyone else, open your own account with us, never give login details to anyone else (except view only if you wish). Please use the official company URL for logins and emails to speak to OspreyFX team directly.

However, we are eager to hear what happened so we can do our best in preventing this to happen in future.

Kindly contact me on success@ospreyfx.com at your earliest convenience and provide more details about what happened.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Belgrade, Serbia,
Sep 25, 2019,

1st class broker

Osprey FX organized live trading contest with sky high prize fund of $160,000 in total. $80,000 went into prize fund of traders contest, and $80,000 went into prize fund of affiliates contest. I am proud winner of traders contest and got amazing $50,000 for 1st place. Withdrawals went smoothly, and in few days I got full amount of $50,000 to my bitcoin wallet and UPayCard account.

Besides this amazing contest Osprey FX has very good trading conditions. Small slippage, tight spreads, low commission of just 3.5$/lot. Execution is excellent also. They have many Cryptocurrencies in their offer besides Forex, Metals, Indices.

Chat support is available 24/7, kind and professional, always there to help. Their stuff work hard to bring improvements on site every week.

Only flaw what I could mention is missing some of commonly used deposit/withdrawal options, like Skrill, Neteller. UPayCard partially covers that, but not completely which could make life of trader bit complicated. Nevertheless, I am sure it is just matter of time when they will have more deposit/withdrawal options.

To sum up: Osprey FX is serious 1st class broker, worthy of attention of every trader, professional and beginner too. They deserve and should be checked out. I stay with them for sure.

Dear client,

Thank you for your kind words and be assured that we are happy to have you aboard with us!

Well done with the contest and keep up with the good work!

Should you be needing any assistance from our side, we’ll be just an email away, eagerly waiting to help if needed and make our clients’ journey as much
hassle-free and user friendly as possible.

moscow, Russian Federation,
Aug 25, 2019,

Its scam!!!

Its true that cooldesak say. They charge a commission for replenishment of almost $ 10, which is not written anywhere, and this can only be found out after replenishment. They hold a contest on real accounts - this is scam. A week before the end of the two-month competition, the number of participants increased from 500 to 1500 in 2 days! I have screenshots of the leaderboard with dummy participants. They hide their leadership because they are scammers.

Virginia, USA,
Aug 20, 2019,

Great for now

I know people will bring up the high deposit fee when using bitcoin, it didn't effect me because I'm use to trading and flipping small accounts. Part from that I appreciate them offering metals and commodities for experienced trader that trade with verity of markets. Thank-You for a Youtuber for showing me something new part from using other brokers. I hope this broker can stick around for a while as it's still a baby compared to other brokers on ForexPeaceArmy.

Aug 12, 2019,

Deposited BTC but received less in my account

Like another post I had deposited BTC into my account from cashapp. The Amount was supposed to be $19 and what should have gone into my account was no less than 17 with BTC fluctuation but instead on received less than $15.