Osprey FX Review

Updated: Jun 30, 2020 · OspreyFX.com  · Is this your company?

OspreyFX is a forex broker. Osprey FX offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. OspreyFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, cfds, commodities, metals, futures, energies, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Osprey FX
August 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for OspreyFX.

Established: 2018
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@ospreyfx.com,
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Instacoins, UPayCard, VLoad, Zelle
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, VLoad

Join live discussion of OspreyFX.com on our forum

Mike,
Los Angeles, USA,
Apr 20, 2020,

This broker Is very disappointing

So I had a issue with one of my trades and I’ve reached out to the team like 4 times to help me with my issue which they did but did not re open my trade that was the main issue. So I took a trade on USoil and the trade went against me making a false candle, I reached out to the team and said what had occur and they said it was a technical problem their end therefore my trade was closed negative. I’ve asked them to reopen it but they keep saying they can’t the only thing they can do is refund me $0.04 of commission which my trade continued to go down meaning I would’ve made a lot more than what they refunded me. Point is Don’t use this at all because they do not solve solutions. They could’ve at least gave me a $50 refund or more than $0.04 cents. It was just so frustrating

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your review and please be assured that we appreciate your feedback.

We would like to re-assess your query and would be happy to investigate further on what happened.

Kindly contact me on success@ospreyfx.com at your earliest convenience.
We are looking forward to resolving this for you as soon as possible.

Sacramento, USA,
Dec 14, 2019,

Scam Antonio Tuker Osprey Scam

Antonio tuker. Scammer and fake trader used this company to steal money. He may be the owner as he slipped up a couple of timed. They have fake Telegram channels to post fake returns. Do NOT INVEST. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BLOCK YOU

Dear client,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the person mentioned above.

We take security measures seriously, and I would kindly advise to never give funds to anyone else, open your own account with us, never give login details to anyone else (except view only if you wish). Please use the official company URL for logins and emails to speak to OspreyFX team directly.

However, we are eager to hear what happened so we can do our best in preventing this to happen in future.

Kindly contact me on success@ospreyfx.com at your earliest convenience and provide more details about what happened.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Belgrade, Serbia,
Sep 25, 2019,

1st class broker

Osprey FX organized live trading contest with sky high prize fund of $160,000 in total. $80,000 went into prize fund of traders contest, and $80,000 went into prize fund of affiliates contest. I am proud winner of traders contest and got amazing $50,000 for 1st place. Withdrawals went smoothly, and in few days I got full amount of $50,000 to my bitcoin wallet and UPayCard account.

Besides this amazing contest Osprey FX has very good trading conditions. Small slippage, tight spreads, low commission of just 3.5$/lot. Execution is excellent also. They have many Cryptocurrencies in their offer besides Forex, Metals, Indices.

Chat support is available 24/7, kind and professional, always there to help. Their stuff work hard to bring improvements on site every week.

Only flaw what I could mention is missing some of commonly used deposit/withdrawal options, like Skrill, Neteller. UPayCard partially covers that, but not completely which could make life of trader bit complicated. Nevertheless, I am sure it is just matter of time when they will have more deposit/withdrawal options.

To sum up: Osprey FX is serious 1st class broker, worthy of attention of every trader, professional and beginner too. They deserve and should be checked out. I stay with them for sure.

Dear client,

Thank you for your kind words and be assured that we are happy to have you aboard with us!

Well done with the contest and keep up with the good work!

Should you be needing any assistance from our side, we’ll be just an email away, eagerly waiting to help if needed and make our clients’ journey as much
hassle-free and user friendly as possible.

moscow, Russian Federation,
Aug 25, 2019,

Its scam!!!

Its true that cooldesak say. They charge a commission for replenishment of almost $ 10, which is not written anywhere, and this can only be found out after replenishment. They hold a contest on real accounts - this is scam. A week before the end of the two-month competition, the number of participants increased from 500 to 1500 in 2 days! I have screenshots of the leaderboard with dummy participants. They hide their leadership because they are scammers.

Virginia, USA,
Aug 20, 2019,

Great for now

I know people will bring up the high deposit fee when using bitcoin, it didn't effect me because I'm use to trading and flipping small accounts. Part from that I appreciate them offering metals and commodities for experienced trader that trade with verity of markets. Thank-You for a Youtuber for showing me something new part from using other brokers. I hope this broker can stick around for a while as it's still a baby compared to other brokers on ForexPeaceArmy.

Aug 12, 2019,

Deposited BTC but received less in my account

Like another post I had deposited BTC into my account from cashapp. The Amount was supposed to be $19 and what should have gone into my account was no less than 17 with BTC fluctuation but instead on received less than $15.
Jawa Tengah, Indonesia,
Aug 8, 2019,

history my deposit until to be 1$

this is history my deposit to broker Osprey, iam use indodax

this is my link about result btc transfer on blockchain ...

this is result on broker

this is rule at broker about deposit

Aug 7, 2019 - 1 Star Today iam deposit by bitcoin 0.0011793 btc is similiar to 11$ but when deposit is done. i just received 1$ . i complain to this company but their reason is they just received 0.0005793 . so they deducted with 0.0005 btc and they just give me 0.0000793 btc or 1$ . although blockchain have true transaction . Final balance should iam received is 0.0005793 btc or 6$ .
so becareful with this broker . they just received btc for deposit . i think its their reason to be chief their money client .