M15 Signals Review

Metro Manila, Philippines,
Sep 28, 2021,

Very Bad

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
After paying, and messaging their telegram, they don't reply back. I wasn't able to get their service.

This is a scam!!!
R
HP, India,
Aug 15, 2021,

They scam people through investment management.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
They never return the profits made on the investments with them and even they ask for money again and again...and at last you will lose all your money without getting anything just mental harassment.
B
Kigali, Rwanda,
Jul 23, 2021,

The best forex signal provider I have known.

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
The best forex signal provider I have known. I started with M15 signals since May 2020 and I could achieve my expectations.
C
Cece
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 16, 2021,

Scam

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Please stay away from this signal unreliable provider. I was in the MT15 signal free telegram channel for a while and decided to subscribe for paid service 190$ for 6 months. I noticed there was no difference between premium and free channel. There was definitely no advantage of paying money for crap. So I escalated request refund, MT15 denied my refund and kicked me from premium group. I wasn't able to provide proof because of this. is this not scam? Please don't be like me, stay away from this scammer!!!
S
Bihar INDIA, India,
Jul 15, 2021,

Most professional services provider

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Most professional services provider the accuracy is about 99% and if you use the service with little bit of your mind you will earn very well

Jun 2, 2021 - 5 Stars Best signal provider available in the market the signals are accurate and you will love the service if you do short term signals
N
Nana
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 11, 2021,

Set then hit TP

The signal always hit TP eventhough the float's range was quite big. Just take care your MM and everything will run smoothly.
H
Jul 10, 2021,

Very good service compare to others

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
I joined last month and renew my subscription, I did not loss any signals… and sometimes I don’t have enough cash to enter position … in a day you get more than 7 signals…
I highly recommended to everyone
A
Jun 21, 2021,

Solid service with great results

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Fully recommend M15, results have been great. Clearly the other reviewers dont understand concept of Risk Management and how to trade the SL's and different TP points.

If you start with a solid strategy, you'll make the returns. I started with a 3m subscription, and have now just renewed for another 6 months.

No hesitation to recommend.
G
Galashiels, United Kingdom,
Apr 19, 2021,

M15 Signals

Bought premium for $60.

Was skeptic

Safe to say I've not hit a SL yet and trades go Blue rapid. Happy to say I'll be buying this subscription until the end of time.

Those that loose money with m15 clearly don't understand risk management.
M
Apr 7, 2021,

Great accuracy signals!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have been following the free signals for weeks now, really reliable. Helped me get some profits to settle my debts.
Page 1 of 3