M15 Signals Review

Updated: Sep 8, 2021 · M15Signals.com  · Is this your company?
M15 Signals

Established: 2018
Contact: support@m15signals.com

Join live discussion of M15Signals.com on our forum

M15Signals.com profile provided by M15 Signals, Oct 17, 2020

M15 Signals provide profitable forex & gold intraday signals on 15 minutes chart. We offer accurate low-cost forex signals and fulfill your trading goals.

HP, India,
Aug 15, 2021,

They scam people through investment management.

They never return the profits made on the investments with them and even they ask for money again and again...and at last you will lose all your money without getting anything just mental harassment.

Kigali, Rwanda,
Jul 23, 2021,

The best forex signal provider I have known.

The best forex signal provider I have known. I started with M15 signals since May 2020 and I could achieve my expectations.

Cece,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 16, 2021,

Scam

Please stay away from this signal unreliable provider. I was in the MT15 signal free telegram channel for a while and decided to subscribe for paid service 190$ for 6 months. I noticed there was no difference between premium and free channel. There was definitely no advantage of paying money for crap. So I escalated request refund, MT15 denied my refund and kicked me from premium group. I wasn't able to provide proof because of this. is this not scam? Please don't be like me, stay away from this scammer!!!

Bihar INDIA, India,
Jul 16, 2021,

Most professional services provider

Most professional services provider the accuracy is about 99% and if you use the service with little bit of your mind you will earn very well

Jun 2, 2021 - 5 Stars Best signal provider available in the market the signals are accurate and you will love the service if you do short term signals

Nana,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 11, 2021,

Set then hit TP

The signal always hit TP eventhough the float's range was quite big. Just take care your MM and everything will run smoothly.
Jul 10, 2021,

Very good service compare to others

I joined last month and renew my subscription, I did not loss any signals… and sometimes I don’t have enough cash to enter position … in a day you get more than 7 signals…
I highly recommended to everyone
Jun 21, 2021,

Solid service with great results

Fully recommend M15, results have been great. Clearly the other reviewers dont understand concept of Risk Management and how to trade the SL's and different TP points.

If you start with a solid strategy, you'll make the returns. I started with a 3m subscription, and have now just renewed for another 6 months.

No hesitation to recommend.
Galashiels, United Kingdom,
Apr 19, 2021,

M15 Signals

Bought premium for $60.

Was skeptic

Safe to say I've not hit a SL yet and trades go Blue rapid. Happy to say I'll be buying this subscription until the end of time.

Those that loose money with m15 clearly don't understand risk management.
Apr 7, 2021,

Great accuracy signals!

I have been following the free signals for weeks now, really reliable. Helped me get some profits to settle my debts.
Montréal, Canada,
Mar 24, 2021,

M15 signals since 7 months

M15 signals, simply the best...i wish they will never close...professional and over 95% accurancy on short terms forex and gold signals...