VantagePointX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 28, 2019

About VantagePointX.com

The VantagePointX is a forex expert advisor. The Vantage Point X automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The VantagePointX.com forex robot works with any brokers.

VantagePointX.com

Join live discussion of VantagePointX.com on our forum

VantagePointX.com profile provided by Vantagepointx, May 30, 2019

Vantage Point X is Expert advisor for Mt4 platform. Which analyze market itself and trade on your behalf with high accuracy and profit automatically. It runs on Mt4 platform and compatible with every broker.

Shoaib,
Abu Dabhi, United Arab Emirates,
May 29, 2019,

my friend introduced me to vantage point X, and this is best decision i ever made. Best EA available with consistent profit. Giving 5 stars to vpx.
John Pierre Emmanuel,
Lyon, France,
May 26, 2019,

Absolument Super!

Hello, having successfully traded with VantagePointX for 2 years now! I started as a novice user With very little know how of trading with very small amount of money with VantagePointX but when I saw that my account is always guarded thanks to technical abilities of platform, I started increasing my investments. I am not a technical person and not sure how but I have completed my two years of trading with this super advanced platform maintaining more than 15.000€ of profit over my investments across time! C’est un tellement honneur que je donne mon avis pour VantagePointX!
durban, South Africa,
May 22, 2019,

the EA BLOWED MY $1600 Dollar i dont recomment at this time it failed to see trend change and continued to place buy orders stay safe

May 7, 2019 - 4 Stars best system for forex trading i recommend this expert advisor its has 89% accurate of analysing the market and trade automaticaly you will not regret it i have been using it for two months now and still counting