A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by TraderNick, Nov 13, 2019

Our goal here on the TraderNick team is to bring powerful insight to traders and investors in the form of market analysis, software tools, genuine content, and an interactive community.

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Nov 18, 2019,

Best trading room we are like a family of FX traders

I joined this room for the last 3 months
I really like every section in the room
specially TraderNick signals
I learned a lot from the team
also, there are many opportunities in the Trade Idea section
and you can chat directly with TraderNick to take his advice
Good job ill continue to stay with you and improve my trading.
Europe, Slovenia,
Nov 18, 2019,

Very knowledgeable and helpfull

TraderNick is very knowledgeable, he has his own Youtube channel where he shares a whole bunch of free strategies and tips on how to improve forex trading. He also has his Discord Group, where he is very active in analysis and helps inexperienced forex traders to improve their forex knowledge and results. With his programming skills, he has made a whole bunch of Expert Advisors to help him trade and are also available to his VIP members and non-members. There are many charlatans in the forex world whose main goal is to make money out of the people, but TraderNick is not one of them. He is one of the most honest people I have ever met in the forex world.

Nov 17, 2019,

Absolutely amazing

Nick's community is amazing! We are all as one like a little family :)
For any beginner trader this community will help you go miles! Really good education and you can ask anyone including nick if you get stuck.

Bedford, United Kingdom,
Nov 17, 2019,

Great Information, great service, great community. Highly Recommended.

Nick provides clear, actionable information that is free from hype and fanfare, yet still interesting and engaging.

His educational material is available for free on youtube and other social media sites.

Nick has built a great trading community through his VIP Membership, comprising of beginners and more experienced traders alike.
Community members are friendly and helpful and share ideas, advice and exeriences freely with each other.
Through his VIP membership Nick also provides a signal service, live trading, market analysis and software tools to help traders succeed.

Nick's trading philosophy is very down to earth, realistic and transparent.
Considering his young age this is truly a refreshing change from what is typical on social media these days - and not a single Lamborghini in sight!

If you prefer substance over hype and actually want to learn how to trade, then TraderNickFX is highly recommended.

Alan B,
Uk HULL, United Kingdom,
Nov 16, 2019,

Quality AND quantity

I joined nicks group because i watched his youtube videos and i liked how genuine he was to helping others.his videos were so easy to follow i knew i had found the person i wanted to learn from.and i was not wrong great community and signals i recommend this guy and his group to anyone looking for a forex home. Thanks nick

Cj,
Kingston, Jamaica,
Nov 15, 2019,

It is an amazing service

These automated bots, once set up with perimeters in place for proper risk management are an amazing means of building trading accounts, they remove the psychological stress of trading

Seaside Ca, USA,
Nov 15, 2019,

Not your Average “Trader”

I have been in Traders nick community for about 8 months now and I have nothing but positive comments about nicks work. The community is not filled with a bunch of people just spamming the chat like other groups , here we actually share trade ideas to improve our trading on a daily bases. Trading signals are good and profitable but I don’t find my self using them as much as I did before, this man can teach you how to fish!

Mary,

Awesome Service

I love TraderNick. Nick always answers my questions and he puts out so much free educational Forex content on YouTube. I tried our a membership service and was very pleased with the community and tools I gained from it. I’ve also purchased some of the software and found that to be very helpful. Overall, great experience here. I can confidently say my trading is better because of TraderNick!

scotland, United Kingdom,
Nov 15, 2019,

joining this commuinuty has chnaged me

when I joined this community i have feel welcomed, I joined knowing a bit of trading but following nicks trades has been excellent. also watching his youtube videos has learned me also. he goes into so detailed its amazing!

Thailand, Thailand,
Nov 15, 2019,

Good support all the time.

Thanks to Nick a lot since I was in this community, he always give me a full support and answer me every single questions. It extremely makes me trade forex easier.

Is A1Trading a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to provide you with some good insight on if A1Trading is a good company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16328/a1trading-forex-robots

Please come back often as reviews get updated and added by users from time to time.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent A1Trading community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/a1trading/

What is A1Trading?

A1Trading is a company that sells forex signals and forex trading robots.

How much do A1Trading's forex signals cost?

A1Trading's forex signals are offered in the VIP membership package. There are 3 package plans.

• One month plan is $49.99
  • One year plan is $159.99
  • Unlimited plan is $299.99

Does A1Trading offer refund policy?

All sales from A1Trading are not refundable according to AITrading's terms of service. Only in rare occasion, a refund may be granted.

Before make a purchase, always read the terms of service carefully.

How can I join A1Trading VIP membership?

3 steps explains how to join A1Trading VIP membership:

• Step 1: Join the VIP discord account
  • Step 2: Choose a package plan to pay
  • Step 3: Access to VIP membership is given.

Does A1Trading offer free trial on their signals?

A1Trading doesn't offer a free trial on their signals or EAs. One way to try out A1Trading's service with minimal cost is to join for a month.