A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by TraderNick, Nov 13, 2019

Our goal here on the TraderNick team is to bring powerful insight to traders and investors in the form of market analysis, software tools, genuine content, and an interactive community.

Jerry riggins,
New York, USA,
Aug 7, 2020,

Stay away. Truly a waste if your money.

Nick holds trades for thousands of pips in drawdown just to claim victory after months of holding with a 50 pip gain. His money comes from his monthly subscription fee to a below average discord group that just has new traders and demo warriors in it. Save your money. The software and EA are useless as well. He uses YouTube to funnel these that don't know any better into his vip. Then it's too late he's already gotten their money. He's not a profitable trader and the others aren't either. Stay away.
Jul 15, 2020,

Top notch training materials, mentorship, EA code and support

In the past, I had quite a lot of trouble in figuring out what works for me and in developing my trading strategy. Since joining the community on the Unlimited plan, I've:

1. Made use of Trader Nick's excellent educational videos
2. Had a chance to discuss trading strategies with expert traders on the team
3. Shared ideas with the rest of the community members
4. Obtained access to the expert advisors and custom indicators
5. Profited from reliable trading signals. There are different trade setups and strategies to match different trading styles

I'm glad to report that I've gone from a barely break-even strategy to a level of more consistent profits. I'm pleased with my results so far and look forward to seeing more of y'all coming to join us in the A1 community. There are traders from all walks of life, and there is a vibrant esprit de corps.

I evaluated a few providers, and one of the best indicators of quality is TraderNick's own YouTube channel and the live streams. If you're undecided, I suggest you check out the channel and see the vibe and straightforward nature of the team.

Hope to meet y'all in the community!

Karachi, Pakistan,
Jul 14, 2020,

They are one of tHe best in the business

I am using there discord group since June and I am and I am very happy because my account growing well

Mohua Thakur,
Jul 14, 2020,

Honest and Thorough

I am only few days old in this company ...but I have been following Nick’s videos on you tube since many months ...I have played with multiple players in this industry so I can easily understand the difference between Nick and his team ..they are very honest and very thorough in their knowledge ...they don’t paint rosy picture before us ..they just show us realistically whatever is achievable...I am looking forward to a long term association with Nick and his team

Ramunka,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 12, 2020,

The community calls A1 for a reason

Joined community for one month to see how they are working happy with results. Now I joined for lifetime. Service these people providing its absolutely fantastic also friendly members sharing ideas. Had a question sent to main person direct got response much quicker than from my friends lol. Absolutely lovely people lovely community. All the best A1 Trading team.

Salfaraz,
KZN, South Africa,
Jun 9, 2020,

A1 trading for life !

I have learnt more from trader nick and his team in a day than I have months struggling on my own. I highly recommend anyone serious about trading their money to consider the A1 trading company. I will be with them for a long time to come :)

Toronto, Canada,
Jun 4, 2020,

Solid FX Group

I stumbled upon this group a few weeks ago as a last ditch effort to make it in the fx world. I'm not really one to be posting reviews but I feel like I owe it to Nick and his team. The analysts in the group are frequently posting solid technical and fundamental trade ideas and useful information. The group as a whole are very supportive and quick to offer answers to any questions. I feel like I'm in a place where I can now start to turn things around. I'm happy I came across this group - no regrets.

Manila, Philippines,
Jun 3, 2020,

A growing community of supportive traders

When I joined A1TRADING, it was mostly Forex. Now Nick has hired more analysts to cover stocks, indices and commodities. Our analysts offer explanations on the trade that they take, and they are very helpful.
The thrust of A1TRADING is not to send signals for an inexperienced trader to copy, but to help new trader be able to stand on his own and build his own rules and strategies. It's chatroom is where veteran members and traders share ideas and newbies can ask questions. Everyone is so accommodating and willing to help. You will love it. It has helped me tremendously since the first time I stepped in. Thank you Nick and A1TRADING family.

Jun 3, 2020,

Very educational and supportive

I have been hunting my way through all the YouTube seminars that are fronts for some sales pitch. A1 was just the community that I needed. There is no attempt to make everyone trade the same. Instead, the goal is through education and support to get us to the point where we understand our own risk/reward trading style and have confidence in our own choices. For me... that was a breath of fresh air.

Junior obrien,
Oklahoma, USA,
Jun 1, 2020,

Trader Nick is Legit

After being in the game for some time and being led on by minor league marketers and traders, I finally found someone trustworthy and someone who brings a ton of value with such simplicity into the forex trading world without charging an arm and a leg. This is not a fact but I guarantee almost 90% of nicks trades are accurate, if you get stopped out or lose your money, that’s probably personal error. He’s legit, humble, and improved my trading tremendously. A1 will prosper, no cap。

Windhoek, Namibia,
Jun 1, 2020,

The best online forex community.

I have been on many online forex community but A1trading is by the best out there. If you are looking to become an expert in forex this is the right community to join. Very educational and friendly people.

Tamilnadu, India,
May 30, 2020,

Amazing support for Traders

I just want to thank trader Nick , who is founder and chief market analyst of A1 Trading company. I have been part of A1 Trading Community group for last couple of weeks and have learned technical analysis ans strategies about Forex currency market from A1 Trading Community group in a short Span of time. This really is a top-notch content-rich A1 Trading Community. I am reaping the rewards being the member and following trader Nick.

East or west A1 Trading Community is best. Let's join our community and you enjoy the way of success in Forex Trading.

Devon, United Kingdom,
May 29, 2020,

10/10

I just thought i'd construct a little message of praise! I absolutely love the A1 trading community, Nick and his team are doing so much to help all aspiring traders to become better. I've personally learnt so much from Nick himself, and other analysts on the channel. Their work is fantastic and it's so greatly appreciated. I have learnt more from this community alone and i've purchased a handful of educational content and courses, and the monthly membership is so little, it really is a no brainer.
I just wanted to say thank you again, A1 trading is so so great and i'm so glad i stumbled across the YT channel months ago.
May 18, 2020,

Overrated in YouTube marketing

I joined this community after listening to TraderNick, thought it would be a decent experience. In reality community is dam quite no action. trading room full with newbies those are pretty much looking at each other. You won’t get any signal, may a signal like ever3 or 4 days. I wouldn’t recommend them.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 20, 2020,

One of the best forex advisor I have found on YouTube

Nick is a very humble and cool advisor.He will tell you that he is not an expert but if you follow his advice ,your trading experience will likely increase with more than 90 percent .He breaks down his analysis that with a novice trader will understand what he is saying and you will be able to make future trades on your own .May he continue giving his free advice on YouTube so that people like us can be independent as well and teach others like he has been doing

Florida, USA,
Feb 9, 2020,

Excellent VIP community

Superb community, active traders and moderation. Highly recommend this service to new traders. Could not be happier with the money -invested- I. Membership. This in my opinion is not a cost, but an essential tool and investment in my growing education in the forex markets.

Lisbon, Portugal,
Dec 1, 2019,

The very best!

I have been in Traders nick community for a month and just renewed for another year!
I found Nick through YouTube where he and his team produce a lot of high quality, free, educational Forex content that you should definitely check out!
In the VIP service you will find a very active and helpful trading community, a chatroom filled with successful traders, great education resources, analysis, and the most accurate trading signals I have ever experienced.
Despite is young age Nick is very knowledgeable, very honest, hard working, and he tells things as they really are, with absolutely no hype, no bull, and no get rich quick schemes.
Also he's a developer and you may want to take a look at his trading software there's some very interesting stuff there.
Following Nick I can say that my trading really changed for the better. Highly recommended!

Nov 21, 2019,

Unlike any other Social Media Forex Trader.

I first came across Nick as he was doing an NFP live stream in March. Straight off the bat, not knowing me, he was very kind and helpful in the comments and in the live stream, he done some analysis on the currency pairs I've requested. I was a new trader at this point with very low funds, Nick continues to support me and made special arrangements for me to join his team which I've been itching to join! Throughout time Nick has continues to show outstanding support to me, always helped me out as much as possible, is the most kindest and genuine person out there. He shows REAL forex improvement, no fake bs, real results, real hard work and effort and dedication is put into his work. That is shown by the fact that when I stumbled upon him, he was on like 300 Subs, now if I'm not mistaken he's on over 25k? Me and Nick continued to grow closer and I was put as a Moderator for his group as me and him work well together. Overall, I've never been happier with any other service. The atmosphere inside is real, everyones so kind and helpful. Simply the best place for any skilled trader to be in.

Justin M.,
Atlanta, USA,
Nov 19, 2019,

Stellar Trading Community & Service

I've been with Nick and team since early on. He's been very helpful, and I've been really impressed with the overall performance of his trades. What's refreshing to me is that he's not touting massive gains or unreasonable claims, and shows an actual track record on his site.

By far, Nick is the most transparent trader on the internet I've come across, and has shown me that trading success is possible, but requires a lot of dedication. Beyond following along with his trading, Nick's lessons of discipline, consistency, and patience have really changed my trading and mindset.

Patience pays! Thanks.

Florida, USA,
Nov 19, 2019,

Improved my risk management and trading strategies

I joined and was immediately given access to tons of very useful and career changing information. It all helped me to become even more profitable and accurate when trading.

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Nov 18, 2019,

Best trading room we are like a family of FX traders

I joined this room for the last 3 months
I really like every section in the room
specially TraderNick signals
I learned a lot from the team
also, there are many opportunities in the Trade Idea section
and you can chat directly with TraderNick to take his advice
Good job ill continue to stay with you and improve my trading.
Europe, Slovenia,
Nov 18, 2019,

Very knowledgeable and helpfull

TraderNick is very knowledgeable, he has his own Youtube channel where he shares a whole bunch of free strategies and tips on how to improve forex trading. He also has his Discord Group, where he is very active in analysis and helps inexperienced forex traders to improve their forex knowledge and results. With his programming skills, he has made a whole bunch of Expert Advisors to help him trade and are also available to his VIP members and non-members. There are many charlatans in the forex world whose main goal is to make money out of the people, but TraderNick is not one of them. He is one of the most honest people I have ever met in the forex world.

Nov 17, 2019,

Absolutely amazing

Nick's community is amazing! We are all as one like a little family :)
For any beginner trader this community will help you go miles! Really good education and you can ask anyone including nick if you get stuck.

Bedford, United Kingdom,
Nov 17, 2019,

Great Information, great service, great community. Highly Recommended.

Nick provides clear, actionable information that is free from hype and fanfare, yet still interesting and engaging.

His educational material is available for free on youtube and other social media sites.

Nick has built a great trading community through his VIP Membership, comprising of beginners and more experienced traders alike.
Community members are friendly and helpful and share ideas, advice and exeriences freely with each other.
Through his VIP membership Nick also provides a signal service, live trading, market analysis and software tools to help traders succeed.

Nick's trading philosophy is very down to earth, realistic and transparent.
Considering his young age this is truly a refreshing change from what is typical on social media these days - and not a single Lamborghini in sight!

If you prefer substance over hype and actually want to learn how to trade, then TraderNickFX is highly recommended.

Alan B,
Uk HULL, United Kingdom,
Nov 16, 2019,

Quality AND quantity

I joined nicks group because i watched his youtube videos and i liked how genuine he was to helping others.his videos were so easy to follow i knew i had found the person i wanted to learn from.and i was not wrong great community and signals i recommend this guy and his group to anyone looking for a forex home. Thanks nick